Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Election Trio" - RV/GCR Intel - Sunday - December 4, 2016

Received via email at 9:07 AM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles The North American RV is currently just waiting on a trio of elec...

Friday, November 18, 2016

"Reality Full Force" - Guest Post by Samuel

Entry Submitted by Samuel at 1:50 AM EST on November 18, 2016

Greetings!

To whoever reads this, infinite love and abundance be with you. Our creator is truly a benevolent being and my soul is beyond excited for the coming times as our planet begins to heal herself and her children.

It's come to my attention that the time has arrived for those who have ideas to heal this planet to present them. Over the last few months I've been developing an idea for what I would call a "movement." In my thoughts, I have never wished for this to be something that exists merely to entertain, but most importantly to educate. My name for this potential movement would be "Reality Full Force."

I had a massive spiritual awakening approximately 9 months ago. Prior to the experiences I refer to as my awakening, I had never considered any of what most people consider spiritual topics to be anything more than fantasy. The Creator benevolently tore me from these old belief systems and I have been blasted through what some would call the initiation process at a highly accelerated speed. In my own words, I would call it a quantum leap in spiritual understanding. I am now aware that I was able to experience all of this because of the lessons I was given in my past lives to prepare me for the mission set before me in this one.

My highest excitement is healing the inhabitants of this planet and the planet herself down to her very core. I would not consider my work in this life complete until the day every human on this planet is aware of their sovereignty and the sacred task they are assigned as caregivers for our Mother Earth, but also as stewards of the gifts so graciously given to us by the Creator Himself.

As I considered how I might go about my work, or even what work it was that I might go about, I realized that since my awakening many people had approached me to ask questions so that I might impart the wisdom I had gained. This led me to the realization that it was my destiny in this life to become a Shaman. How excited I was the day I admitted to myself it was possible for me to heal others energetically! Following these realizations, I wanted to involve as many people in my life as possible in the work I am about to embark on. Most of those whom I surround myself with are musicians, artists, poets, writers, and truth-seekers. I thought to myself: "What is the common theme here?" The answer I came up with was that each of these endeavors seeks to portray the beauty of creation in its purest form. Thus sparked the idea for Reality Full Force.

As our planet continues her shift into the higher dimensions, we will indeed be experiencing our reality in full force. With this will come the need for her children to grow in spiritual understanding so that they may truly appreciate the beauty of our world. I feel that it is part of my calling to be a teacher of these understandings. My hopes for RFF would be to create a network of dedicated artists to connect over these teachings and then spread their work with those being at the core of all that they do. This does not mean I wish to form a cult, or to even have a screening process for whoever may wish to be a part of RFF. Rather, I know that only those who portray the purest truth of the creator will be the ones attracted to the movement and thus He will ultimately be the one determining who is and is not involved.

I already know plenty of souls who I could gather to start this, but I am also aware that I will be traveling the world in order to find more who wish to take part in the project. Indeed, it is my hope to create a global network.

I am already aware of some people whom I have befriended who own several acres of land in Ft. Collins CO. This would be an ideal headquarters for the movement. I'm certain they would readily offer their land for this purpose should I be granted the funds to make this happen. This would be the headquarters, but the network will be far reaching. It is my hope that as these people connect, it will be so that as each of them travel and spread their work and their message they will know that they can find souls who harmonize with them wherever they go. Primarily, this would serve so that a music festival, art gallery, ecstatic dance party, poetry reading, etc. could be planned to happen at any physical location on the planet and there will always be people who are constantly working together globally to make it happen.

In the music world, it could function so that a RFF band could plan to arrive in a city for a performance and know that they can reach out to this network to find an opening act. The same could be true of an artist who travels and temporarily sets up galleries along the way. He could plan to arrive in a city and know that, through this network, he could find other artists to showcase their work alongside his. I could continue to provide examples for various art forms, but you can see how the idea is applied.

The ultimate message that will be spread is that of the infinite love and light of our creator. That simple. But anyone who reads this is probably also aware that this is simultaneously the simple message of all creation and also the most complex message there is. This is why I seek to create a network of people to help me as I spread this message. It is to be a collaboration in every way. My teachings will feed your art, which will feed her writing, which will inspire them to create a band which will almost undoubtedly, at some point in the process, bring a soul to the realization of their divinity, sovereignty, and oneness with the great I AM.

My ultimate hope for this is that someday the movement once called "Reality Full Force" will dissipate into a common way of being for all of humanity. By introducing an initially structured network of collaboration, I hope to teach all earthlings that this is how they were meant to live. The network is already there. We are connected in all that we do, most just have yet to remember this piece of information. Ironically, it is most inherent to our being and yet the most difficult concept to grasp for some.

In all that I may do in this life, I ask that my work be guided by the force that made it possible for me to breathe so that I may know that I AM. So it is.

Grace, peace, abundance, and Mushaba blessings be with you dear reader. We are blessed.


Samuel

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More