Below are all of the reader submitted questions for VERITAS on November 30, 2016. This post will constantly be updated as more questions are submitted. ~ Dinar Chronicles
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 1:30 AM EST on November 30, 2016
Do you know if this is going to hapend?
also rider on white horse in bible
I get it about UFO-is manmade,thanks
Entry Submitted by Dr. H at 4:03 AM EST on November 30, 2016
As per VERITAS ?
IQD: $3.70 to $7
VND: $3 range
ZIM: $1 (based on 20%)
Dr. H in Las Vegas
Entry Submitted by Alpha Michael at 1:30 AM EST on November 30, 2016
As always thank you so much for al your updates, I try and tie them in closely with my sources if Intel and they are all very close.
I would like to please ask:
1. Do you have a current update on the Historic bond payments?
2. Do you know if roll outs have commenced from all locations (HK, London, Zurich)
3. Do you know what Tiers have been paid and what Tier payment stage we are at now?
4. Assuming all the necessary admin has been completed what is the typical time line from hydration to spendable funds?
5. Any other info that you feel you may be able to share will be truly appreciated.
With love and light
Entry Submitted by AL at 12:13 PM EST on November 30, 2016
I have only 10 and 50 Trillion Zimbabwe notes. Should I be concerned?
Thanks for your answers in advance.
Entry Submitted by Iluvia de Oro at 5:19 PM EST on November 30, 2016
many thanks for your response last time :-)
1) A new situation appeared last days with these problems of HSCB calls. All time long WF was the lead bank, suddenly changed to HSBC. Today I have seen a video of Dave Schmidt (Sedona Connection) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFnCzt-0OjI and he claims that a friend of him (?!) was gone through the exchange (when i understood it right a T1) by WF. It feels to me that he spokes the truth, but then all this news about HSBC would be nonsense.
Please can you clear up this, what is right now? WF or HSBC?
2a) Another question I have about the sovereign rate. The last post of ZIM rate was about 60,000 USN, even possible up to more than 100,000. But at which amount the sovereign rate will start? Is the sovereign rate beginning at 30,000 (or even less) up to 60,000? In my opinion it has to be a range, from amount A to amount B, otherwise it makes no sense to me, because if it would be fixed to for example 60,000, so I could take 59,000 without NDA. Please could you say more about the range?
b) Then we have the street rate, is this the rate we will have at every normal bank?
c) And what is the contract rate, ist this a rate we will have at the appointment without signing an NDA?
d) Whats does it mean „based on 20%“?
e) Is the international rate the contract rate or the street rate?
f) It is possible to change the ZIM also at every bank outside by using the street rate?
Please can you explain all these different rates the people writing about here in these posts more detailed, it is difficult for foreign people to differentiate it.
I will go for sovereign rate, cause of my project.
With love and light from Spain
* lluvia de oro* (it means something like Golden Rain or Golden Shower ;-)