Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

RV Intel/Thoughts/News - All Posts for December 5, 2016

Below is a list of all of the content posted for Monday, December 5, 2016. This will be useful for those of you who may have missed somethin...

Thursday, November 24, 2016

"RE: Large Sums of Money" - Guest Post by Northern Light

Entry Submitted by Northern Light at 6:35 PM EST on November 24, 2016

Dear Cee

I, for one, thought this was a great idea, and one that was well thought out in broad strokes; I liked the resonance of this so much in fact, that I took a copy of it for my files for my own personal consideration. I was shocked to see other’s quite opposite view. Well to each their own.

I am thrilled to see the in depth responses your post has surfaced. Great think tanking.... lol

What is work? Is an artist consumed with a canvas working? A sculptor? A writer? If nothing is ever expected of others how do they even begin to understand what drives them? I always envied the little child who always wanted to grow up to be a doctor and then did. I know for a fact, though, that those type of people are few and far between. Most people have to find themselves and if at a young hormonal age (18) are left to their own devices probably will more likely lose themselves.

The Gretzkeys , Twains and Monets of the world had to practice at their art or ‘work’. I wonder where we, and they, would be if nothing was expected of them.

The more I think of it the more I like your idea.

I had thought of funding people to get well; in essence paying people to get help. Some people have every excuse to do nothing and expect ‘welfare’….they get stuck in a rut and money is not the answer. Throwing money at the problem allows them to stay stuck with no consequences; giving certain people money to wallow is not really helpful. It provides a band aid but not a cure. Maybe it’s more tough love than some do-gooders out there can stomach….the world is full of people who say they can’t work, so they can’t survive, so they get worse and worse and it becomes a vicious circle. In essence they are unwilling.

I have a problem with those who say can’t but never try. I always told my children “I can’t means I don’t want to”. I see so many people who say can’t but really who won’t. “ I can’t possibly go to that depression meeting; I can’t possibly attend that support group. I’m too old to get a job etc etc”; I know lots of people who have can’t themselves into a small box.

There are many scriptures that tell us what happens with idle hands and free money. It is a curse and not a blessing.

I think that anyone who makes $50k a year for 20/week of 'work' or some other contribution, is pretty blessed. Cee’s Plan also allows for lots of time to ‘find oneself’ when not 'working'. In the post Cee made exception for the elderly, the disadvantaged, disabled or the student. What student do you know that gets $50k/year paid for them to go to get an education? Maybe I’m old school, but I think people should have to contribute to society in some way and Cee’s idea seemed like a good one.

I also think it will be decades before these new technologies are widely available. What then? In the meantime we should just throw money at people? What if the person you throw money at is an addict and you drive them to their death; or a depressive to suicide? I know one of those. It’s tragic.

Take this true life example:

My son was swimming in lake when he 19 and was hit by a speed boat that was breaking various laws. It could have meant death, but it didn’t. In fact he was so very, very lucky that there was little permanent damage. (I thank God for that) He was awarded a cash settlement and after lawyer fees he had $35,000. He was barely 22 when the money came through. I think we can all agree it was a modest amount and yet it changed his life. He was raised in a loving home with values and work ethic but suddenly no one could tell him what to do. In the space of 2 years the money was gone and he was $25k in debt. This could never have happened if he didn’t have the collateral cash in an account. When everything was said and done he had nothing to show for this money but a big debt and a car loan. He will be the first to tell you that he made some huge mistakes and the ‘free money’ clouded his thinking. Thankfully, 5 years later, through diligence and hard work, he has been able to right the error of his ways. Big lessons for everyone in my family. Yosef spoke at length about this on one of his calls. My son bears out the truth of Yosef’s words.

I understand that it’s not good to paint everyone with the same brush, but I think this shows a good example of human nature and what happens when someone has no respect for the money because they didn’t have to work to earn it.

While all of this is just my opinion, I am all for Performance Trusts, which I think is essentially what Cee is describing.

Thank you everyone for your valuable opinions and contributions. DC rocks!

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Neighbours.

Northern Light

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More