We are in control!
I Just watched the video with Gary Larabee and Mark regarding the NDA and the possible paper trap laid for us by the cabal bankers. We must understand that just because many bloggers paint a picture of NESARA AND GESARA bringing perfect harmony and a environment of worldly peace, healing and love, don't be deceive into thinking that there will be no more crime, greedy bankers, and dark evil forces active to steal, kill and destroy your life. It struck me that instead of worrying about the loopholes hidden in the bank's NDA why don't we present to the Bank our own NDA written in concise layman's terms that will cover all the bases for our protection. One might say that the banks would reject that but..... at the prospects of us walking out of the appointment and bringing our currency to another bank......I think they will most likely concede. Of course the banks will say they are the one funding the exchange on their terms but in reality they would have nothing without your good faith to bring your currency to them. So they must treat you like it is their privilege to serve you. That's the tactic used by Trump when sitting at the negotiating table and the option to "WALK OUT" is what will give us leverage to reach an agreement with them. Certain elements I'm concerned about that the NDA / CONTRACT should contain are as follows:
1. The Bank does not have the authority to freeze, cease, place a hold or close the account without first presenting to the account holder a 48 hr business day notice, along with irrefutable evidence that the agreement has been breached. During this 48 hr period the account holder has the right to conduct business as usual including transfers.
2. The NDA should clearly spell out the actions of the account holder that would constitute a breach of contract. Nothing more nothing less.
3. The Bank does not have the authority to dictate which humanitarian projects will be funded, nor the amount of money that will be allocated to these projects. The Account holder maintains complete sole control of the balances in said account. The bank's role is purely one of oversight only to ensure that the account activity is funding humanitarian projects without regard for the frequency of funds being transferred nor the total dollar amount of funding or the lack thereof.
4. The NDA will contain the exact account number in which it covers and will not apply to other accounts that maybe owned by the account holder.
5. The NDA should be concise, preferably one or two pages long.
6. The only person with access to view your account is solely your designated wealth manager.
These are only my thoughts on the matter and certainly ask for any other insights or edits so that we can have a assurance that we are protecting this God-given blessing. Unless this criteria is met then I seriously doubt that I would jeopardize my whole exchange and sign their NDA. I will opt to accept the base rate, which will yield more than your family for many generations to come could ever properly manage and spend. Remember the cartoon with the "horse and the dangling carrot"? The NDA could turn into a choke hold and a death grip on your funds. If they cease your account and you fight it out in a legal battle it could take years to ever recoup if ever and the whole time while battling it out your suffering in affliction waiting to settle. One thought is to take half of your currency and go for the sovereign rate and the other half take the base rate without the NDA. That way your not putting all of your nest egg in one basket. I am working on a copy of a proposed NDA and will post it when complete. I welcome any and all suggestions or if someone already has one, please post it.
As the Bible says, "be diligent to look upon the state of your affairs, for riches does not last forever"