Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Zorra Call Replay Plus Free Book Links

Zorra Call Replay & Free Book Links Here are the Listen/Download Links for the Zorra Call 12/4/2016 (2:35:52) Listen On The W...

Friday, November 18, 2016

KTFA CC Notes by Aggiedad77 from Wednesday 11-16-16

KTFA

Aggiedad77 » November 18th, 2016


Family I apologize for being so tardy with these notes, I know some of you would like to see them earlier...I can't type as fast as Frosty.....I'm doing maybe 80 or so words a minute....and sometimes have to go back and relisten to make sure I hear Frank say what I thought he said....enjoy these powerful notes. Aloha Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes for Wednesday 11-16-2016


Frank26: We now walk into the study of the Iraqi dinar….and the very first thing I wish to talk about is what I left off with you at the very end of the last time we were together….

I showed you a picture of the 25k notes….two pictures of 25k Iraqi dinar notes….I showed you the backs of these 25k notes and I told you Family do not be concerned because they look different…..one was a brand new series….no one even talked about that on the forum….why do you think they are introducing a brand new series….well I’m certainly not going to talk about it and go into that much depth about it because you didn’t really find that much interest.

The next thing that I left you with when we were together…that I was going to talk to you IMO concerns the tax ramifications involving our investment…..I am going to cover it to a degree….but it’s not the way you think I’m going to cover it.

You see Family….do not be disappointed tonight in this conference call….but the reason I asked you that and told you that I would give you my opinion….is because there are no laws….and when you go to another site and they talk about these tax laws and you are going to have to pay this and pay that….number 1 that is dangerous….because that is not a wise thing to be talking about unless you are really good at what you are saying….it is dangerous because what you are giving out is your opinion and you are saying this is the way it is going to be….it is not even a law yet….it is dangerous for many reasons….but I will cover it….some of these questions that you have.

For example….what I’m going to do tonight is that I am going to give you many….many conversations….in the last three days…you all responded and you responded in volumes….many of you sent PM’s, emails, texts, phone calls, voice messages…..the only thing you didn’t try was smoke signals….but you went out of your way to communicate with me….to say Frank….this is the way it is going to be….Frank this is the tax law this is how it is going to be for our investment…..and the more I talked to you…..the more I came to the realization that there is a lot of confusion out there about this.

Many of you think that you have the answers to the tax laws for our investments…but I am sorry….and I hope I am saying this in the nicest, kindest, most Christian manner that I can….but you are wrong….I had one today that called me and they said….hey Frank I believe that the IRS may not want to give me an opportunity….oh no….you mean to exchange your currency….no I want to exchange my currency but then I want to put it in these structures….oh you mean like a 401k or something….like an irrevocable IRA Roth or something….is that what you are talking about…

These vehicles…..these tools….and the person on the phone said to me….yes….and I responded hold on a second….I see you are from the Dominican Republic….welcome to KTFA I don’t think I have ever seen you before….welcome….anyways back to what we were saying….he said they are going to let me exchange my currency Frank but I don’t think they are going to allow me to protect what I get…..I said explain that to me a little better…..he said well look….if I exchange my currency….let’s say I have a million dinars….and I exchange it because it is 1 to 1 and I get one million dollars…

I would love to put it in vehicles….but I think maybe when I go to exchange my currency….let’s say at a bank….I think the bank is going to collect my taxes right away…..I backed off and said….say that again….yeah a lot of people are talking about this Frank…..a lot of people are suggesting that maybe the IRS is going to open up an account with many different banks across the US and maybe only these banks are the ones we can exchange with because the IRS opened an account with them and when I go in and exchange my currency….they are going to say well here is what you get and this percentage of it you have to give up and deposit into the IRS account that we have here within our bank…..

I’m sorry but no….wait a minute Frank….you see…have you been watching what the three Musketeers have been posting on your forum….of course I have….I watch everything in my forum….why….well the three musketeers are pointing out that there is a new system in the banking system that is going to allow transfers of banks and institutions in the US….actually globally around the world at the blink of an eye….just like that (snaps finger)….boom just like that….so if I exchange my currency at a bank…..just like that they can collect my tax….

Really….I know what the three musketeers put out…but they didn’t talk about this….well no but if you think about what they are saying….this would apply perfect with the IRS and us……Family again in a very nice and polite way….I hope that you don’t mind if I say to you that IMO….no….no….the IRS is not in business to make money that way….the IRS is not in the business to collect any capital gains if that is what they are going to call them through a banking institution…absolutely not….no….the IRS would have to have representatives at the bank….the IRS would have to answer your questions if you wanted them answered properly at a bank….they are responsible for the taxes they collect from you….

Now all of this is IMO do you understand…and if I’m boring you I wish that you would tell me right away because I have a lot to share with you….and I hope to get it done within the hour…..but I want to point out…..that scenario….we are going to call it Scenario #1 for our taxes…..I’m sorry the IRS is not going to team up with anyone to collect any taxes….that is their job and they love to do that….like a vampire loves blood….the IRS does not need anyone’s help to collect your money….in fact it is out of their jurisdiction….so the next time you see this anywhere….tell them in a very polite way….no….alright.

So we are reviewing if you are just arriving…..reviewing the possibilities of what the IRS is going to be doing with this investment of ours when we exchange it.

IMO….I want you to listen to this because this is a member of our forum…and his name is gfulcher66….I want to read what they posted….”IMO taxes are a mute point to educate people on…mainly because the best intel in the world will most likely change the day this happens…making a new set of guidelines that we have to follow….despite how it was before the RV”……applause…applause….and that is how I started this CC….I don’t want to disappoint you….but all of your ideas are wrong….everyone of them….with what I am doing here in analyzing your ideas….is to help and guide you to show you that no there are no laws yet….in fact I said very clearly….IMO….”there are not going to be any long nor short term rules or laws to our investment….and then I said….you do remember that Donald Trump wants to cut our taxes right.”

A member of our forum Purifiers….one of our Admins, says….let’s all do like what Frank26 suggests….give unto Caesar what belongs to him….and then Purifiers says…..then once I do that….wow….the feel of the relief and the freedom is going to hit me afterwards….that is right….I am not going to include in the conversation tonight that….Frank maybe we shouldn’t pay taxes….that is wrong….give unto Caesar what belongs to him….even if you have to throw it at him….and then turn around and take the rest and serve God’s kingdom with it……God will multiply it….10…100….1,000 times fold.

Our new President-elect Trump….the tax information that he has is the only thing I would point to right now….would you like to see it….what does it say……Donald J. Trump’s vision….of what…..Donald J. Trump is going to reduce taxes across the board….especially for the working and middle class American citizen who will receive a massive tax reduction….it insures that the rich will pay their fair share but no one will pay so much that it destroys jobs or undermines our ability to compete…and it goes on and on.

Look down here at the bottom of this first paragraph….what does that say….tax law changes…look at the percentages….look at the brackets….look at the information….less than…more than…and all of that….it goes on and on….you want an idea of what you are going to be paying…..that is what you should be looking at.

The ideas that the new President-elect made very clear and very plain before he was elected….all of the guessing that is going around on the internet….I mean….I got to be careful….I certainly can’t criticize it…..God doesn’t want that of me….but….I do roll an eye….because none of it is valid….and the closest thing that we have to anything being valid…is Donald J. Trump’s vision of our taxes….that you should study…..look at post 20 on today’s current thread….you will find information that TINK posted about Trump’s vision of our taxes….this is as close as you can get….just like the super moon we had earlier this week….this is as close to the moon as we will get….unless you become an astronaut…..this should give you a good idea what your tax position could be….I pray that it helps a lot of you.

I am concerned about the phone calls that have said Frank this is going to be a LOP….absolutely not….absolutely not….I’m not even going to go into this….you don’t understand…..like a dear friend of ours on the forum….who I thought would definitely know by now that when I gave the example of 1000 to 1….that is because that is the position to move the 000’s….if you lift the 000’s from the streets physically….and that holy man Sistani told the citizens well either give 1000 dinar or give 1 USD….

Oh Frank you are saying that 1000 dinar is equal to 1 USD….no I didn’t say that….because if you are saying that…that is a LOP…..no I didn’t say that….they are going to lift the 000’s from the streets….from the citizens…and this reduces the 000’s note count….which is the IMF goal….which I think they have already reached…..especially with the citizens bringing in their 000’s as the article on Monday showed you….and then what did I say…..but none of this will work….you know the LD’s in January unless they do the next step…..what’s the next step…..to lift the 000’s from the exchange rate….well then that 1000 would be 1 wouldn’t it….yes and it would be 1 to 1 with the USD…..oh ok.

Sistani the Holy Man when he mentions the 1000 IQD note or a $1 USD….he hints at 1 to 1….with this reasoning of going out and giving 1 USD or 1000 IQD because it is soon to be the same thing….I hope that helps.

Here is another example which we have kind of brought up a little bit….hey we shouldn’t maybe have to pay any taxes….why would you say such a thing…..well there are reasons….I think it is because we are exchanging our dinars….why should we have to pay taxes on it….isn’t that like currency to currency….you know what I mean….yeah it is currency to currency…..well what I mean by that Frank….let’s say that I go to Canada on vacation and I have to convert my USD into Canadian Loonies….when I get to Canada I’ll go to a bank and I’ll convert my USD to Canadian Loonies….ok good for you….now the Loonie is a little bit more valuable than the USD…yeah….so when I come back home from Canada and I go to an American bank and I exchange my Loonies for USD I’ve made a profit haven’t I…..

Well actually you’ve lost…it is the other way around….when you go to Canada and you exchange for Loonies you’ve made a profit…..oh ok….see you are already confused to begin with….well what I’m trying to say is if I bring any currency that is more valuable than the USD and I exchange it in America….that is what I’m trying to say….you’ve got to know what you are talking about….if not you are going to screw yourself into the ground….but I know what you are saying….if you come to the US with a currency and it is more valuable than the USD and you exchange it and you make a profit….you think you shouldn’t have to pay taxes on that profit…..well no I went on vacation….it is just a simple exchange….on a massive scale….if we were exchanging millions and millions of dinars and making millions of USD why does our government try to take advantage of us when it is just a simple trade….a currency for a currency…..because and hence why the tax laws are being rewritten to cover this issue.

Back in the day when we had Kuwait and people gained money….very few people knew about that….very few people had a capital gain….I hope they paid their taxes….but in this situation with the IQD….are you kidding me…the whole internet knows about it….there will be a capital gain and our government is writing the laws right now so they make sure they collect the taxes on it……so don’t ever bring up to me….we don’t need to pay taxes…it is just a currency for a currency exchange….oh ok.

That was from a friend of ours on the forum….Cole….I saw your questionings….and it was a good one….that is why I brought it tonight…that is Scenario #2.

We have another member on our forum named, Faithprevails….and you know….they tried to help and I appreciate it….write this down….yesterday’s thread, post 208, page 11…..”US Capital Gains Report”…..trust me you are going to pay taxes and you might as well look at the report from the US Treasury on the subject….so you prepare yourself for when the new laws come out….after Donald Trump establishes them….

You see it actually says you are going to be taxed at a rate that is commensurate with your tax bracket….so look that over….that is from the US Treasury….that is something to treasure….now you have two things….Donald Trump’s report and now this report that was brought to us by one of our members on our forum….and I really greatly appreciate that…thank you very much….and they got this information from their accountant.

It was suggested to me that maybe Trump wants a flat rate across the board…..Number 3 Scenario….that would be interesting wouldn’t it…..if Donald Trump decides…look….don’t worry too much if you have held your currency for a year….or less than a year….what if I just charge you 15% straight across the board on capital gain taxes.

This report that I told you about….Donald J. Trump Vision of the Tax Revisions….he talks about in there….I would be careful who you go to with this information….these are the two sources so far that I would trust….that I would tell you go and look this over….go and study these two documents that I have given you…..one from the US Treasury on Capital Gains and the other Donald Trump’s Vision of the taxes he is going to charge us….this #3 maybe he wants a flat rate across the board….he talks about it in his report.

Meanwhile as we study all of this….Financial Affairs Advisor to the Prime Minister, Dr. Saleh….on behalf of the CBI….he says that the CBI….and notice this is the GOI talking for the CBI….in cahoots with the governor of the CBI….he says the CBI now has new measures to curb manipulation in hard currency and the elimination of the monopoly speculators….he says that the CBI intends to reduce the price of the USD and to reduce inflation which is now at the lowest it has ever been in a half a century…..

He says that the CBI is operating in two directions with this subject….#1…the first direction is the reduction of the USD against the Iraqi dinar….and #2 is to stabilize the exchange rate in their country…..I agree with that….don’t you Family….I agree because IMO the program rate of 1180 is no form of stability….this is a good and well put out article by WalkingStick that you folks need to check out and study….I would offer that as #4.

#5….check this out…..you remember when Dr. Shabibi said….well I plan to return our currency back to the glory days value of what it used to be in the ‘80’s and ‘90’s….now we all know that quote….

Just before he was kicked out by the mismanagement of Maliki and Obama….we have Obama to thank for at least three years of delay….

He did not deal with Maliki….he did not re-sign the SOFA….he let the man go ballistic in the country of Iraq….and here we are cleaning up this mess….it is very difficult to clean up diarrhea.

I’m going to stop counting these things because I actually have quite a few of them for you…..DELTA called me and said we got to get a hold of WalkingStick and tell him that was beautiful….bravo…bravo….but I said no don’t bother WalkingStick….

But I said you can go ahead and post….so what does he say to you….he actually had a big smile and was so pleased about this article….check this out…..”With these two directions….the ones we just read about from the GOI…..on behalf of the CBI….by the Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister…..”concerning these two directions….Saleh said that the general orientation of the CBI is working to restore the IQD exchange rate against the USD to its former glory days”…..

Family is there any glory in a program rate…..there is only embarrassment….and to see these words again…given from the Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister to the citizens of Iraq….makes me smile.

Ok so we continue to study the concept of the possibility of what these tax laws are going to be for us.

Then there is the 20% across the board from Trump….but you just talked about 15 % across the board….yeah…but there is also a school of thought that Trump may want to do 20%....and you can read this on our last thread….it is post 217, page 11….this was brought to us by one of our members and I appreciate it thank you….it says…..”Trump will retain the existing capital gains tax structure.”…..yeah at a maximum rate of about 20%....yeah…ok….don’t know….don’t know….so there is another thought there, I really don’t know what to tell you.

We have another member dawg92… on page 14…post 341….thank you Dawg92 because you brought us the “IRS Code”…..granted this IRS Code is from 1974….but this is the third piece that I tell you….you should really look this over…..if you want an idea of the tax code that we may be looking at.

We have another one….another member, maoakes12….said I was talking with my tax guy….ok….who is actually an enrolled agent….they mean with the IRS……and he says there will be no tax on exchanges of foreign currency…yeah he’s telling me it is a money for money exchange….

Now granted we have already covered that Family….but I let you know maoakes12…your tax guy is wrong….and these are the problems that get multiplied….trust me….you are going to have a capital gains….you are going to make a profit…and our government is going to make sure you pay your taxes on it….but the amount is unknown right now…..it is totally a mystery….especially because we are passing the baton from one President to another right now…..

You will make a profit…..you will pay your taxes…..so maoakes….in your post you said that this tax guy is a CPA….well so far we’ve done with a tax guy….we’ve done with an agent….we’ve done with an IRS guy….now we have a CPA and they are giving you their opinion….I don’t know about this…those are four different people….four different specializations in the field of taxes and they still don’t know do they.

I’ve already given you this as my opinion…but I don’t think we are going to have long and short term….now that is the only opinion I’m giving you so far.

May I give you another opinion….I don’t believe we have the tax laws yet….because Trump has to unravel many of Obama’s stubborn and childish mistakes…..starting with Obamacare….that tax alone I think is going to be destroyed….so envision this tax law of Obamacare that is going to be destroyed…well that would have to be incorporated into the tax laws they want to give us for our investment….see what I mean…there are just way too many things out there….right now IMO about the tax law that we are just not prepared for right now…..you can talk about it….but like gfulcher said earlier….it’s really a moot point….but I promised you I would talk about this….I told you I would…and here I am….I am covering every scenario that you threw at me Family.

Here’s another one…another tax guy…..probably an H&R tax guy….those are a joke….a dime a dozen….come on….I’m a tax man for a few months and then that is it I’m back to 7-11……we have a member….hadellc78 stated on post 279 from yesterday’s thread, page 14…..my tax accountant is saying that back in…..and by the way Frank I have been with you for a while…but back in 2011 codes said pertaining to the financial currency exchange that they are taxable as ordinary income with a rate of about 35%.....well there is another log to add to the pile of logs to keep this fire burning I guess because that is another suggestion…..I don’t know….what I think is we need to see what Donald Trump wants to do.

When is Donald Trump going to be put into the Presidency….next year….January 20th….well what about the tax laws will he get them done in February, or March, or April…..I don’t know….see there is another factor.

What if we have our capital gains and we go and exchange do you think they will have the tax laws ready for us, say in the first quarter….oh heck yes….well then could we also consider the tax laws are in a Long Line waiting….oh yes….well said by the way….all good thoughts…I am proud of you.

So then there is this…then there is that….I think I have given you at least six or seven things already….and I’ve only given you two opinion and three articles….and then we are back to Donald Trump’s Vision of the Taxes….a very long document…..this is what you need to study…..this is what you need to understand….in order to get a glimpse or an idea of what he wants to do.

So let me emphasize again in our new thread post 20….Donald Trump’s Tax Vision.

So we wait Family and so do the tax laws…..I do things differently don’t I….now you and I have put the tax laws in a Long Line in our studies…..and we wait….but we wait with an astute preparedness Family.

This is my third and final opinion of this subject…..it should be the goal of every human being in their lifetime to help somebody….if not….it should be their goal to avoid hurting someone….I want to make sure that you all are comfortable with what you are hearing here…..so we wait…and I will give you an example of my third and final opinion on this subject…..you know what I think you should do….make your own tax law….prepare yourself….I’m going to….me personally….myself….I am going to suggest that I pray 40% of my capital gains….

If I make a million dollars from a million dinars that I’ve invested….then I would like to pay 40% of that….now that is $400,000 and I am left with $600,000…..oh poor me….now what if it turns out it is less than 40%....take the rest and put it in your bank…..poor you….put it back into your plans for God’s kingdom….but do plan to pay taxes….but according to Donald Trump’s plan here we can maybe start at a clear across the board 15%....fine I’ll take it….all the way up to my suggestion of 40%....because then you will be ready…..mentally and financially….I know you are counting your pennies right now before they even hatch….and if you are going to be so bold….go ahead and tax yourself….40%....right now….don’t be messing around with it…..tax it….put it aside….put it there in your thoughts…..that 15% is Donald Trump’s….the 40% is mine….you can’t lose.

By the way I want to thank Frosty….he is not with us tonight….he won’t be able to do any of these notes for you….I want to thank you for your post 235 on page 12 of yesterday’s thread…it has a picture of the two 25k notes that I tried to explain to you on Monday Night’s CC….if you need a picture of that currency…there is where you can find it….thank you Frosty.

One more time….I really love what WalkingStick brought out….if you didn’t get a chance to see this I would tell you to look at post 214 of yesterday’s thread I believe it is page 11….it says….”Iraqi’s Regain Self-Confidence”…..well it is amazing what a victory or two can do for a nation or her leader….don’t you agree Abadi…..and Abadi was that not the keywords we were looking for….you were looking for what sir…..a condition of confidence….Family when we give you keywords it is actually for a very good purpose…..you see no one was actually talking about Fallujah when we brought it into the picture and we said Family once you get Fallujah you are going to get the economic reforms….just like that….”snap”….but no one was even starting Fallujah….then right about 2 weeks after they did that….Family we want you to know that once they get a flag in Mosul….in the center of Mosul….you are going to see the Monetary Reforms speed up….but no one was looking at Mosul….center of Mosul…what….but all of these words….all of a sudden started to appear in the articles….right and left….left and right….all over the place….when we give you keywords and I tell you they are keywords….you need to pay close attention to them….because those are the words they are giving to the citizens.

We said very clearly that Abadi is looking for a condition of confidence that would come out of the conditions of Mosul did we not…..keywords from us are not to be ignored or to be wasted…..because here you see very clearly….Iraq regains their self-confidence….well that is the condition we were looking for….and if they have regained it…and Abadi has regained it….look out Monetary Reform.

We talked about Donald Trump….if they had done a mock election in Iraq….let’s say the government of Iraq….the soldiers of Iraq….IMO Trump would have won over there too….and one more little final thing on this subject as we finish this study of the tax laws….on post 261….WalkingStick article from yesterday’s thread, page 14…..”Unexpectedly Iraqis From Mosul are Supporting Donald Trump”……

What did we tell you would happen to the Monetary Reform because of Donald Trump election….winner of the elections….what did we tell you on Monday….and that is why….unexpectedly the whole place in Mosul….is pleased as punch….oh and I am sure you also saw the article that is inviting Donald Trump to come and visit Abadi….eat your heart out Obama….he is going to the land where our dinar….our investment lays Family…..well to me that is very….very significant.

Right now I do want to talk to you about Mosul….because IMO we are at the center of Mosul….and IMO if we are the Monetary Reform is just coming out left and right….don’t you agree with me on that subject….in fact….tell you what….here is why I say that….I was going to hold this article until the end….but here I will share it with you….this is #9….there are still no articles to deny #1-9….and DELTA came and told you folks….he made two posts in the middle of the night….this is all on television….and it started with the GOI and the CBI on the 8th of November 2016….what is #9…..

I’ll go over it in a second….but first it is important….that is why we are seeing #9….because we are at the center of Mosul…and if they haven’t told you in so many words….they did tell you in a few words….I want you to know that right now…..I told you on Monday but I will tell you again….last Wednesday a week ago today….we entered the center of Mosul….we being the US Army, the Peshmerga Army, we entered….

But what happened was we kind of stopped….you read the articles on Thursday and Friday….we have a lull right now….how can you have a lull in a war….in a battle….well there is a reason for everything ok….we have a lull….right now…in Mosul….ok fine….and that gave us time to allow the Iraqi Army…the Peshmerga Army…..time to enter the center of Mosul and all of the citizens welcomed them….embraced them….even Baghdad was honking horns and Humvees were going around crazy….citizens were crying and hugging them oh you are here….you are here….thank you….thank you….

Then all of a sudden approximately 1,000 ISIS/DAASH members disappeared…..Houdini couldn’t have done any better….where did they go….I don’t know….didn’t we just have them in our scopes….we are in the center….weren’t they right there….go look again….did you see anything….no there is no one here….Charles what the Dickens is going on man….I don’t know….Peshmerga Army go ahead and talk to the people, hug them, kiss them…..I tell you what….we need to apply another tactic….ok what is it sir…..we are now going to pierce and retreat…..hoorah….yes sir….

And Family I am here to tell you….the American Army…..I’m going to stop because we have to give all credit to the Iraqi Army….between me and you wink…wink…wink….Iraq’s Army went into the center of Mosul and found themselves with about a 1,000 of their enemies almost evaporated….in fact I have no idea where they went….in fact they are applying a tactic called pierce and retreat inside of Mosul itself…..it is a type of urban warfare….because you see right now…..they are calling back all of the citizens….right now they are calling back the citizens….isn’t that cool….

Why would you think they are calling back the citizens….because we have Stability and Security and you can come in now….yeah I suppose….but why is it that the Army….the American Army is still there….why not let the Peshmerga Army take all of the credit and we are out of there….well it is because we are bringing the citizens back….wait a minute…..I remember that CC Frank….you said that we need to stay there because we need to bring the citizens back to all their little provinces….all their little cities…..oh yes….so we can get the census report right….yep….ohhhh….

So right now what is the tactic called….pierce and retreat from all sides….they are piercing the inside of Mosul then we retreat back….the purpose is to keep the enemy off balance…and it seems to be working IMO…..because DAASH did call their troops back to the center….they tried to regroup…..but for some reason many of them are missing….they are gone….I’m not trying to be funny with you….I just want to share this with you because you are going reading about this soon IMO….maybe you will…..maybe you won’t….we will see…..it causes confusion with the enemy while we are trying to bring protection to the citizens…and this tactic is rooting out DAASH from certain areas in Mosul….they are in the process of cleaning…and I believe we are very close to the mopping stage….once this pierce and retreat tactic is over with…..

For those of you in the military….hoorah….you know this tactic very well don’t you….and you know it is applied when the enemy has very little options left…..and I like this and that is why I wanted to bring this to you….most of it is coming from the Affar Air Force Base that we have out there….this tactic is something I am not wasting time….I’m bringing it up to you because I want you to know that it is applied at the very end….you can study this tactic by studying the Huns….Genghis Khan tactics….you can even study the Viking frontal approach….these are all military tactics that are used at the end.

I don’t think we are going to hear much about Mosul….because we are in the center….and because we are in the center and it’s been a week now and they are not really bragging or talking about it….I don’t believe we are going to be told about that flag….the citizens saw….I mean even the Peshmerga Army was seen cleaning up churches in the center of Mosul….you saw those pictures.

Abadi and Barzani agreed….on what….there will be no withdrawals of the Peshmerga Army of the liberated areas…..are you sure about that….yes we are very sure….now notice that Abadi takes care of the Iraqi Army and Barzani takes care of the Peshmerga Army…..and both of these forces with the US being pushed aside for good tactical reasons right now….they are saying they are a power….the source….we are not going anywhere.

Listen to this….”These confidentialities….oh did we read articles that were confidential and were marked confidential….yes we did….so today an article comes out and it says….”These confidentiality agreements are not familiar to all but the fundamental point that is put into this agreement is restore the disputed areas with the approval of Abadi point out that the Arabs living in the disputed areas will allow them to return after the Stability of the Security situation is fulfilled in the Kirkuk area depending upon the census of 1957”……well there is a summary of the last few CC’s…..

Look at that Family there is a list of all your keywords…first of all….confidentiality within the articles….really….confidentiality of what you are only telling the citizens and not the rest of the world….amazing….secondly you tell me the Stability of the Security situation is fulfilled in these areas…..Stability and Security….gosh darn it I wish I had said that….and it is all working on the census of these areas as you bring back the citizens in these areas so that you can get the census numbers correctly so that you can have a proper rate that you want to come out with….well that is fascinating.

We the armies of this country….we go nowhere….we protect the citizens in the center of Mosul….and we help the citizens to return to their cities and areas for a proper census based on Article 140 and the 1957 census….to give equal and fair distribution of the budget with the HCL.

So what do you think….I think this is a very important step….that they are defining very clearly without any mud…..”The application of the Article 140 of the Constitution must be going through the stages of a normalization that is not finished yet….then we will see the census”…..hot diggety dog….the application of Article 140 Family of their Constitution must be going through a normalization that is not yet finished….yes….Amen….there are so many things that are tied in together…the HCL is in the budget but it is in a Long Line waiting for a rate to come out based on the census numbers that will be attached to it so each citizen is going to have a fair share of what belongs to them of their oil rights….so if you don’t mind….leave Mosul alone is what they are telling you….and let us do what we are doing and when we are done we will tell you…..in the meantime….just keep reading the articles 1-8 to entertain you…international world.

To finish our conference call….I would like to show you what I showed you on Monday’s CC….what I called article #8….Frank held it up again….we talked about this on Monday remember….it says….these are the reasons to delete the 000’s from the Iraqi dinar….and what it means to delete the 000’s from our currency….I mean come on….it is so blatant….so obvious what we are doing….we are lifting the 000’s and we are wanting to bring out the LD’s at the beginning of next year or the early part of 2017…this is our project.

So what do you have for me right now….this #9….I mean if I were the Beatles I would be saying….#9….#9….#9….and there are no articles….not one….not nine….denying any of these articles that have come out…..and on top of that this one comes from the Financial Advisor of the Prime Minister who is talking to the Central Bank itself…..what does it say….oh we have new measures to curb the manipulation in hard currency in the nation of the hard currency speculators….yeah….

You mean the street vendors and others who were taking advantage…yeah….what else does it say….by the way….this article it says….the Central Bank’s determination to reduce the dinar exchange rate against the dollar and to not exceed the 2% and it has been the lowest of 50 years in the history of Iraq….and then it says….the Central Bank is working to restore the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar to its former glory…the bank started this measure to reduce the dollar against the dinar but the process may take time to reach the desired end…..not….that is why you are putting it out you knuckleheads…..

This is #9….and it is…..you know what a whale song is….each mother whale has a certain song that they teach their babies…their cubs….the thing about it at the start of a new year when they go from the warm water of the Pacific and they go up north to the Arctic waters to reproduce….when those babies are born they add another verse to the song….every year that song gets longer…and longer.…and longer.…..and the reason why is that song is information…it tells the baby whale their history kind of….it tells them how to survive….it tells them the routes to take….it is a form of communication…and every year they add another verse to that long whale song that they sing to their babies….

Why….well because there is more that they have learned throughout that year….and the information is passed on from generation to generation…..in this high pitch whale song….I believe these articles…and the last two we have received in the last three days….are like whale songs…and I believe that #9 has a lot more added to it than #8 did…..#8 has a lot more than #7 did….in fact #1-3 were just a reproduction of what Dr. Shabibi had said….it is like they are lifting the dead Monetary Reform from 2012 to come alive now without any denial what so ever….because that was their pattern….to quickly deny and say….no…no we are not doing that….then on top of that….dear God they add to it….

I’m excited to see #9….#10….you know what I’m saying….they are going to have more information to share with you about what they are doing with the Monetary Reform because they are in the center of Mosul and the Monetary Reform is travelling at the speed of 9 articles so far….not bad for one week’s work.

I want to finish by also telling you I feel good about the Monetary Reform because I told you back in December of 2015….we the US, the UST, and the IMF went to Iraq and said look….this is the plan….you got it….I mean we gave you the green light back in March of 2014 or 2015, I don’t remember…and you haven’t done it yet….well Maliki has been giving us a hard time….well he’s not going to be with you much longer….well we are war torn with ISIS….they are not going to be with you much longer….

Now you pay attention…by the middle of 2016 we are going to take you to the international world…..you got that junior….yes Dad….good…now when we come in an clear out ISIS and DAASH and Fallujah and Mosul and we get everything all straightened out….your banking structure is going to become international and it is going to be ready to accept the Monetary Reform….you go that….yes we do….are you all for that….do we agree on this….do we have to have meetings….well yeah….no….yes they convinced them and now here we are….

So IMO ever since January or around that time since we approached them…actually we approached them in December and you read the article with us…what did it say….we are looking at a dollar something….1 to 1 would be a good start….and then after that we can float it in the international market with Forex and all of that…but you read all of that….you know that was their plan…their project for the Monetary Reform….so you know what happened in the middle….international…and you know where we are at right now…so when we arrived in January we arrived with a plethora of people I mean they were powerhouses….these were some of the smartest people on this planet…not just in the Monetary Reform….not just for the economic growth of their country…they were doctor’s, professors, scientists, technocrats that came in left and right to fill in the spot of those who were corrupt….

And when the US Treasury last month made it very clear we got the auctions….we are cutting out the corruption….no more stealing….you got that….you got that Abadi….UN….you got the files…yeah…..the GOI is running like a bunch of scared cockroaches…..CBI they are running too….Allak you can stick around you aren’t doing too bad….Saleh you are doing a wonderful job over there as the Financial Advisor for Abadi…we are all cool….everyone is set….now as soon as we get Mosul….and as soon as we get the census….everybody kept thinking that we need Mosul….because Frank kept telling them….but no it’s not….it will speed up the Monetary Reform because then we are going to bring in the citizens and then we will bring in the census and we will have the numbers adjusted properly in our Constitution and in our budget so we can figure out at what rate we should come out at….

Not only for our currency but for you citizens with your HCL….we will give you purchasing power in so many different ways…we are collecting money from all over and we are going to start giving it to you in loans and bonds….you will be proud of your currency…and you will be proud of us

So when the UN and the US Treasury….in other words when we went in there and we started to fill in all of the Swiss cheese these holes all over Iraq that Abadi and others had made because of the corruption….they were filled in with titanium…it is pretty solid.

One of the things that our friend Don961 came across….in fact I didn’t notice it…but someone else on our TEAMS noticed it and brought it to our attention…..I’ll be darn…who did that….they said your Donnie….900 or something….our newshound guy….yeah him….so I looked at it….we are applauding him for finding this…..

Don961 picked up on a pattern that we’ve been watching…..Don961 is brilliant and actually found what we were looking at on his own…..he found a consistency in the auctions….imagine that you are a cowboy and you have bring in this steer that ran amuck….so you get on your horse with your lasso….you take out after the steer getting close….you throw the lasso and grab the steer by the leg…then you are off the horse, throw the steer and tie him up….then done….not bad…

But he’s not supposed to be looking like a pretzel….he’s supposed to be lying on his side with his legs tied up…whatever….I got it under control…..and that is exactly what the representatives of the US have done with the mechanism that was being used to steal their currency….the weapon that was being used to delay….to actually freeze the Monetary Reform….because you cannot bring in more powerful currency with value to a people who are already stealing it…..

Can you imagine they would have peed their pants being so excited at so much more money to steal…..but no way….when we arrived in December 2015 and more arrived in January to start applying everything and bringing them to the international world at the middle of the year and now here we are cleaning Mosul and Fallujah….with this Monetary Reform needing just a few tweaks here and there….

I am so happy….because you can’t see the evidence of what they are doing in a lot of places….but this evidence….Don961….he found a specific amount that is going through those banks…no more…no less….it is a 2% margin range….what Don found stole our thunder….but that is why I am giving him all of the thunder right now….

It is so powerful….if they have controlled the auctions…what do you think they did with everything else that needed control that brought Stability and Security to this country and the Monetary Reform and giving Abadi a condition of confidence….to be able to tell the citizens many things of confidentiality….these are their words….that used to be our keywords.

Dismissed with a prayer.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More