Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to KillerZetzz.guestpost@blogger.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "(Title of your post)" - Guest Post by (name) OR Anonymous Guest Post

- Proper grammar
- No foul language (not strictly followed)
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end

If your guest post fails to send to the above email address, then please send it to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com so that it will be posted manually.

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Re: Kent Dunn Reveals Hidden Truths" - Anonymous Guest Post

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 12:00 AM EST on December 8, 2016 Gary Larrabee - Kent Dunn Reveals Hidden Truths to Expand our Minds I...

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

KTFA CC Notes by Aggiedad77 from Monday 11-28-16

KTFA

Aggiedad77 » November 30th, 2016


Are you in need of something to PONDER Family......here are the notes from Monday Night's CC....enjoy. Aloha Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes for Monday 11/28/2016


We are gathered today to study the Iraqi dinar….and I am going to tell you something…..I had some fear in me….but by the counsel of many that surround me….especially our spiritual leaders….especially the last one that I talked to before I came on the air….

I am not afraid to talk to you tonight…..to be with fear I think means I do not have God in me for no matter what I do or where I go, no matter what valley I walk with you and me God will be with us and tonight we are going to walk through this Monetary Reform valley of a study and I am going to walk you into a completely new chapter……you are going to walk on new land tonight.

But before I do I would just like to talk to you very quickly….I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving…and I believe that being thankful allows us to be in harmony with our Heavenly Father…..like being in constant prayer….and by the way….there were many of you, 50 or 60 or more of you that sent me texts saying Happy Thanksgiving….sending me pictures of your family….of the turkey you had for dinner….but you know what…90% of you forgot to put your names….

I don’t know your phone numbers by memory, so I responded in the simplest way I could by saying Happy Thanksgiving to you too….but thank you for your response and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving….I sure did, we had about 22 members of our family in our home….and we are all Detroit Lions fans….we’ve been that way for about 40 years…..we’ve been taking medication for about 40 years but that is a different story….

But for what it is worth I must admit that when the game was over at the very second they kicked the field goal when the clock ran out…..about 15 or 16 of us in one room just exploded….I think it could be heard all down the street where we live….I am proud of my Lions because I am only 50 miles away from them…and on top of that their color is Honolulu blue…..oh yeah.

I would also like to give a shout out to Kim Clement…..Kim I don’t know if you can hear us, but I do know that by the spirit you are in heaven….I want to thank you my brother for all that you did all of these years….by being the leader in God’s kingdom….by raising the flag as high as you could….I’m going to miss you….as I’m going to miss many others….but I find it ironic that you left now…..because when you were with us on our program four years ago…..your words to us were…..”Well Frank concerning the Iraqi dinar….the spirits tell me to tell you…there is Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, and then Suddenly….

And I find it interesting that four years ago you were with us and then Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, and Suddenly is today….those three plus Suddenly is four years to me….God Bless you and your family….make a joyful noise unto the Lord…and at the blink of an eye I pray to be worthy in seeing you again someday.

I want to thank our Admins that gathered with me yesterday…and I want to thank you for your support….for posting afterwards as you did….and I would like to tell you Family that the meeting went very well….it only took me 15 minutes to tell them what I wanted to tell them…and by the way….you are not going to get all that my Admins received last night…..I will tell you in a minute what we are going to do….but when we were done in those first 15 minutes I said I am done….are there any comments and there was silence….

At first I thought oh my goodness we must have had a disconnection….but it took like a good 10 seconds and then they started to come on and their responses were…..WOW….or I didn’t know that….or Amen….I explain this because I want all my KTFA staff to know that the Admins have been with me from day one, nine years ago…and I felt a responsibility to give them everything that we know….and I now feel the need to share with you KTFA Family what I shared with them in chunks….because I believe if I tell you everything that I told them last night I don’t think it would be fair…..

It is so hard for you with your beautiful innocent minds to sometimes to just comprehend some of the things I try to convey….and also based on Friday’s TEAM Chat I decided instead of 30 minutes I stayed for an hour…..and I realized that by giving more……I actually caused more frustration…..you don’t understand the things I’m trying to tell you….it causes you to ask more questions than you need to…..so I want to thank you staff for allowing me to talk to the Admins…and I want to thank you KTFA Family for the same thing.

Tonight what I am going to talk to you about is the first of three parts of what I told our Admins yesterday…..like when a preacher decides to teach let’s say for example the Book of Corinthians….it would behoove the preacher to slowly teach that book….in fact it is the responsibility of that preacher to make sure that message is brought across very plainly….very clearly….very precisely…..and not alter it in any way….shape…or form….you are responsible teacher….for that which you teach….you students are responsible to take it to God in prayer.

So I believe it is a wise thing that tonight that I bring just one-third of what I gave to the Admins….it is possible that this coming Wednesday….our next CC….or a week from today….that I will give you the next one-third….because the final one-third…..will be timed very well…..I am not nervous….but I am worried for you….to be able to understand tonight the way it should be delivered to you….I have been in constant prayer…..I have been under stress….but I am no longer under fear.

So let’s get started.

Tonight I will talk to you about the first one-third that will contain three things inside of it…..we will talk to you about the Budget….about Mosul…and about the Monetary Reform.

First of all, I want you to know that this whole conference call….unfortunately has to be given to you in my opinion…..I believe I can prove everything I say….but out of respect for you I need to constantly say IMO throughout this CC.

First of all, allow me to walk you through a little about Mosul….we are in the center…IMO….we are with flags…we are the Army….we are with the Popular Crowd that has been bonding with the other forces…we are there with American forces….we are doing what we have to do….inside of Mosul….and I would like for you to know….the very same elite forces unit that got bin Laden….as of this past Saturday has expanded powers to get all terrorists inside of Iraq and Mosul….actually their target is al-Baghdadi….and by the way I want you to know that al-Baghdadi did not kill his wife or his children….the US has his family….al-Baghdadi is paranoid and has surrounded himself with his people….and is actually suicidal…..because of what he wears…..

I want you to know this elite group that has just been given these expanded powers is called JSOC…they are super snipers…Marines….SEALS….who have launched this attack…their tactics are extremely powerful….JSOC (Joint Security Operational Command)….under the unit of Special Forces of many branches that we have in our Armed Forces…the military is interchangeable……they are at the Kuwait border….waiting to go in….awaiting orders….

And IMO on Saturday they were given such powers….they joined the Navy SEALS….and they are interchangeable military branches of the men and women of our troops….they are very elite forces to get in and mop up operations of Mosul….I am very proud of these men and women….they are experts in urban warfare….they are from many branches….they have Marine Exploratory Units….they are the first strike team….they are fast, quick…and that is why IMO al-Baghdadi is trembling in his boots…this in itself is a very good thing….is it not…..of course it is.

The articles that are coming out of Mosul are showing you more than anything else….the Iraqi Army and the Popular Crowd that has been bonded with them….you do not see any more problems…..what about militia forces….no problems….what about Iranian troops…no problems….what about the Turkish troops….no problems….what about ISIS…..very little problems….they are slowly….methodically and consistently being eradicated….in fact because of where they are being pushed to right now…..they are metamorphasizing themselves into anything but ISIS.

I believe that Mosul is not involved in the Monetary Reform like I have been telling you forever….but I believe the advances in Mosul dictate the Monetary Reform….look stop and think about it….all of these things….the GOI….the CBI….Abadi….Iraqi troops….they are all right there next to each other…they can see what each one is doing….

I’m not telling you they are coordinating anything together all at once to happen….but I would like for you to understand they can see each other very clearly….you can’t see them…..you can only see what they give you….what WalkingStick, Don961, and Samson and our other news hounds bring to you on our forum….that is the only way you know….you might go to YouTube and Google a few videos….the reason that what you know about Mosul is because these are things they want you to know…..and that is really an important factor in understanding tonight’s CC.

I believe that is enough….in all honesty of the first of our three things to talk about.

I would now like to talk to you about the budget…..the budget they are talking about right now….will they come out with a new rate….IMO no….can it come out with a new rate….IMO….oh yes…..do we see an overlap….a timing….a rendezvous….do we see a timing of things in Mosul that would cause the budget to come out….but of course….is the budget ready….yeah IMO…..why do you say that Frank….because Abadi told you so a few days ago….oh that is right Abadi did say that everything is done in the budget….

What was said two days after that article came out….that the budget was being postponed….what….why….they didn’t have enough people….not enough of a quorum….no….because they said there were some spelling misprints that they had to fix in the budget…..really….that is about as lame of an excuse as I can make….yes pretty lame….Family the budget has nothing to do with the new rate of the Monetary Reform….but I do want you to know that IMO the new budget is in dinars….it is not in USD.

I want you to know….IMO….and this is the start by the way of the SHOCK and AWE…..I want you to know IMO….it is in dinars or it is at 1 to 1 if it does not have a new rate right now…..Family the Monetary Reform only dictates the budget….but they don’t have to tell you….nor me…what is in it….and that is why you see all the dates changes….well we were ready last week…..we will be ready this Monday….are you ready….no…how about this coming Thursday…..I don’t know….when are you going to have the budget ready…..when we tell you…..boy does this sound familiar….well good you must be a student of what we do here in Iraq….the new rate will not come out from the budget….it will come from the CBI…..when they are good and ready….and it is all being done by a “playbook plan.”

Family there is much that is interconnected….but the budget will be in dinars….that is a very important factor for us tonight…and that budget awaits the Monetary Reform rate….because everything is convertible within it…..we’ve talked about the riders….if they pass their budget Thursday….they will not tell us they did so….if they pass it tonight they are not going to tell you it is passed…..if they have the new rate in it….they are not going to tell you about it…..they are certainly not going to show you the budget….IMO the budget will not wait for the new rate…..it moves on….but when the new rate is out….everything can be converted quickly and easily to the new rate they are working on with the Monetary Reform….because January 2017 needs the LD’s.

You saw an article that show you what we suggested to you last Wednesday….we called it Amendment #27 within the budget….it covers the Amnesty Law, the Commerce Law, or the draft law of the commercial agencies….and we said to you….those two laws were needed right now before you could even consider the budget being passed…..so we vote for the budget….then we hope to see the new rate…and then we have a meeting on December 7th with the IMF…right….wrong…..they moved it….as I wrote and posted to you and the whole internet is now talking about it…..they moved it to the 5th…..that is an encouraging thing that we will talk about in a minute.

There will be an economic explosion in Iraq in January 2017….and we’ve shown you starting with the contracts…and we told you they are using rates….that are not of the program rate….we told you that there were three contracts that we were following with three completely different rates….and then all of a sudden last Wednesday we told you….these new contracts…what are they…..infrastructure….they are bringing in companies….international companies with these contracts…and they are using a TR….what is that….we told you the commodities were bring brought in with a TR….not the program rate IOO….and in the same way we told you the infrastructure is now bringing international companies….how in the name of God is that possible under their sanctions…..because they don’t have to tell you…and IMO they qualified to do this.

Would you….I asked you….I called you R&B Distributors out of San Antonio, Texas….would you do business with Iraq at a program rate…..no….they are all waiting in a Long Line….how is it that these companies are now entering into Iraq with these contracts they are showing you in articles and bragging about…..with a TR we said…..now I’m not here to campaign for any sympathy from anybody….but I would like to show you something…..a photo of me and vile, foul languaged comments that are wrong….they are obviously not a brother or sister in Christ to use such language and call me such nasty names….no I never said what you are accusing me of saying…..definitely not now not ever….

I’m not here to criticize this person but I am here to point out that I know what the internet is saying….we are the number one copied forum on the internet and you know that….you go searching and you see us everywhere…..you see our CC notes….they are long…and studious…packed with information that everyone else feeds off of….but for someone to come out and say that I don’t know what I’m talking about with regard to the Transitional Rate….the TR……I’m sorry….trust me…..the commercial contracts and the commerce contracts were not based on a program rate…IMO….they were based on the Transitional Rate…and I’ll tell you another thing….look for these big companies to start pouring in….look for Dow Chemical….AT&T….look for textile companies….look for merchandise companies….especially communications companies….

You see those pictures where they show they are climbing up and they have electrical wires running all over the poles and all over the place….thousands and thousands of wire everywhere….they are being replaced….the electrical poles….they are removing them…they are called drop wires and they are being replaced….because telecommunications is so important right now for the Monetary Reform of the Iraqi dinar…..they are bringing in fiber optics….but dear God not at a program rate…..they are digging six feet under the ground to put in these fiber optics….because at three feet there are problems….it is called oil.

There are refineries that will have the same state of the art that is used everywhere in Iraq….in fact it will be better than the US….they are bringing in equipment….oil is king no doubt….but communications is the larger queen….to cause proper communications....these contracts…these companies….these nations…..that are pouring in right now….fascinating isn’t it.

They are not running out of oil and they never will….and they are now bringing in other things to complement them….Bell Lab….AT&T even tourism they all are exploding….come on….where is the logic of you going to a war torn country….oh ok I see.

Did you see the picture today of all those GOI members who were looking down at that one manhole cover….what is this….well this is where our sewer now goes down….really….wow we are modern aren’t we….well good for you Iraq….their infrastructure is exploding and at the beginning of 2017 it will go nuclear…..I’ve told you over and over again all of this…and I’ve told you Basra will eclipse Dubai….from the land where the four rivers met….you know very well what is supposed to happen there.

All this infrastructure is for January 2017….it will explode….our TEAMS are following a bank right now Family…and I can’t tell you more about it….I asked if you could tell me about a number one ranked bank….none of you found it…..but they are bringing in a lot of contracts in Iraq.

We pay tribute to Kim Clement who said that just before this would happen the DOW would hit 20,000….IMO it will hit 20,000 in January perhaps moments after Trump takes office as President of the United States of America….remember the DOW can move 500 points a day….so it can happen with very little risk.

Family they will not tell us what they are doing inside of their country…..you do not know what they are doing inside of their country in many aspects….you depend….your lifeline is whatever little bit of articles you can find…..and those articles are misleading you are they not.

They will not tell you when the Multiple Currency Policy ends in Iraq….but IMO….the revaluation and the MCP end at the same time….this is important for you to understand the first third of our presentation starting tonight.

It ends and it literally begins at the same time….you can only buy a hamburger in the US with an American dollar…..you will only be able to buy a hamburger in Iraq with the Iraqi dinar….extremely soon.

The American dollar will no longer be used in Iraq….but I told you the last time we were together…..it is not the value of the USD going down….it is the availability of the USD that is going down in the year of 2016 which was an IMF requirement.

We made it very clear to you that banks were making loans to private sectors….but what happened….I thought you had a liquidity problem….and what did they tell you….well a lot of the citizens have come in and they have given us their American dollars….but what they didn’t tell you….why the citizens did this.

The revaluation and the MCP are linked together….yes….so the RV and the MCP are linked together….yes….is the RV and the budget linked together…..no.

The IMF wanted Iraq to ease these exchange restrictions…that is how you have these contracts….by being international with your IQD….which we will soon find out about….the freedom of capital movement is within Iraq in these contracts.

Look at the history of any Multiple Currency nation and what did they have to do….they had to become a nation strong with only one currency….this is what Iraq is about to tell you.

It is never a delay….you innocent beautiful people….feel that they are constantly delaying….no…no….no….it is a progression of their process….that is impressive….and if they tricked you and fooled you and did whatever hand tricks that frustrated you…..good for them….this is their money not yours.

It is never a delay…..it is kind of like Mr. and Mrs. Villa you are going to have a baby….really…..yeah….what is the due date…..well December 20th I think….we are going to project it….so the first month….second month….first trimester…then you go into the second trimester….then the next thing you know….well we may have to move that due date here….really….it’s a process huh….yeah….isn’t amazing how the due date of many things has a tendency to move….but I tell you what…..that due date is here IMO….because the US came in at the beginning of the year and did a C-section…and also very strongly because IMO our new President, Donald Trump, needs this money.

Donald Trump is an American businessman….so are you investors….Obama….too bad….you had eight years…..Obama got kicked out IMO….of the Presidential process years ago…..he was entrapped in the White House and I have given you many examples of that…..like Maliki….I’m going to win a third term…..I don’t think so….no….Maliki got kicked out years ago….funny how Trump acts and is the President right now.

Very quickly going back to Mosul….do we need Mosul for the RV….no….so what do we need…..number one….Mosul….I believe we need al-Baghdadi…..who I believe is still inside of Mosul.

Interrupted by a text from DELTA…..oh my God….oh my God…..ok I’m not going to be theatrical…..I’m not going to be incorrect….I am going to help you all….hold on a second…..text back to DELTA…..DELTA I have decided to keep this away from the Family…..but with this information maybe we will present it on Wednesday….protect this….protect this.

Oh my God….I don’t know what to do…..all honor and glory to our Heavenly Father first of all….may it be his will….not my will…and this conference call is dedicated to our Heavenly Father.

So let’s just continue and see where we get to by the end of this conference call….in either way you are going to walk on new land.

Well I told you IOO….well the articles actually told you……90% of what I’m telling you tonight Family you can see it….we can prove it….but the problem is…..you don’t know how to study it.

Why do you think the articles said….well we are going to meet with the IMF on December 7th again…..they said the IMF wants to meet with us on November 7th or December 7th….remember that….remember we said that Family….well it turns out they did not meet with them on November…..well I tell you what…..sidebar…..make a little side note about November 7th…..so December 7th is going to come along….but we are here to tell you that they changed that….they are not going to meet on December 7th….they are going to meet on December 5th….yeah they moved it up a little bit….it’s not much…..a couple of days….but IOO they want to accomplish the Monetary Reform in 2016 Family.

Yes so this change….there have been many international changes that have occurred on November 7th.

There was a sync-up….do you understand that terminology….there was a sync-up on November 7th with the BIS….you have to be a really good student to go back and find that….they all agreed….and it was at that time that we told you….the derivative market was showing you what they were doing with that first set of contracts of commercial goods….the rice, beans, salt, and more.

Frank26: In fact Family hold on to this….ready….there is actually a website that shows you derivative markets…and whenever a country raises or does any kind of movement to their currency….this website will actually show you on their website before it is official….it is usually about two days….two days before a country…..let’s say for example the CBI raised the value….but they got three days legally before they can post it….

So this website that we know about will actually tell you two days before they make official on their website….and it will be shown through the derivative markets….there is a major sign of large buying on the derivative market two days before the rate is actually released.

It’s sort of like….oh wow we have a new rate….let’s spend it….we got a new credit card….let’s fill it up for Christmas…it’s that kind of scenario….no I won’t give it to you.

Maybe later….this is one of three very powerful conference calls….it is possible that on the third one we might give it to you….we will see….but as of today no.

So….you knowing we are following this…and another bank…with the derivative markets….we have a very good understanding of what is going on…..and for someone to call me a foul name and pretends to think they know what they are talking about….I can only pray for them.

Iraq has backed into a time frame of when they are trying to accomplish their Monetary Reform and their MCP Family….I am not ready to give you that date yet…..but logic says it is sometime in December….isn’t it.

The MCP….IMO…..will stop this year of 2016…it is projected as such….but it is the IMF that changed the meeting from the 7th to the 5th and that is a key….they are trying to hit 2016 Family…..they have a target date that they have literally backed themselves into….in the year of 2016….well it really depends on Iraq…..if Iraq wants to do it in 2016 they will….the ball is in their court.

Someone just put up a date…and I can’t answer you….just yet….but if they are going to meet on the 5th of December….may I suggest that rate should be available before the 5th….will it be in the budget….I don’t know…but I do know the budget is in dinars…..well why would we then need the rate before the 5th in order for Iraq to qualify for the loans….why do they need the loans….is it because they have no liquidity….actually that is a very false statement…..there is a lot of liquidity in Iraq right now….oh snap.

I’m slowly coming to you Family…..at the end I’m going to hit you hard.

The reason why they need to get this rate out preferably before the 5th and presumably show it to the IMF….that moved the meeting from the 7th to the 5th to find out earlier….is to get the loans…because 50% of the budget is comprised of these loans and they will not be able to accomplish anything they are trying to do for 2017 when they release that rate.

What if the IMF does the meeting and they give the loan but there is no change in the rate….it is because they are hiding it.

I believe they changed to the 5th because there is a change to report…..in fact the IMF made it very clear to them….look if you don’t have a change in your rate….there is no sense in us meeting on December 7th….oh snap….and they changed it to the 5th….ahead of time.

Is it starting to soak in….is it starting to become a picture….I want you to that the Finance Committee of the budget for 2017 says that everything is done…..oh well now they have come out with all of these silly reasons why it is not done….they tell you on this date…that date…this coming Thursday….stop playing games….in fact I will tell you very plainly….Abadi met with all of his people in his own palace….privately to talk about the budget….and that was last week….Abadi is giving the budget….importance.

The Financial Administrator’s work is in the budget….maybe the GOI is waiting for the CBI to release the budget…..maybe that is why we see the budget being postponed…..because they said that the budget is ready to go did they not.

Let me give you an example….on December 1st 2015 the Iraqi dinar exchange rate was changed….yeah it was 1166 and it changed to 1182….and that is a rate change Family…and somewhere around two to three weeks later the budget finally came out….and at that time they adjusted the new rate….it was a small change in the exchange rate….but that is a very powerful example to give you….that they can change that rate at any time whenever they want.

I really strongly believe there has been a change in the rate….I really strongly believe that it is to be reported very soon…maybe before the 5th if not on the 5th….and I believe the budget will be protected up to a certain point to hide this…but I’m telling you we can follow this with our TEAMS in what we are doing and what we have been seeing.

There are three examples that I would like to give you that this thing can be altered, changed, delayed…if that is the word you want.

Number 1….on December 8th…now that is the final date the electoral votes will be counted and accepted….we don’t need Obama’s BS….we don’t need Soro’s BS….we don’t need for other people to change the election results of the US.

Number 2…..the start of World War III.

Number 3…..if China goes to war on a on a nation state.

Now you may say those are kind of exaggerated examples……no they are not.

Now to prepare you….for the next CC I’m only going to say this….because I’ve ready seen somebody post it and someone is probably going to run with it…..UN Operational Rates are always on the 1st and 15th of certain months right….ok.

You know very well that our brother DELTA translates the articles that were confusing from the CBI…and the one key word….”Mookla”….the one key word he wanted me to tell you tonight…..he’s communicating with us…he is with us here….but he won’t talk…..Mookla is not in the first quarter…not the middle of the first quarter….or the end of the first quarter…..it is literally the start….January 1st 2017.

The CBI had a plan for 2016 up to 2020…you know that…you’ve read about that…right….and they fused with the IMF into an agreement….do you see the IMF complaining or saying anything negative about what Iraq is doing right now…..no….so tell me more about these plans….look….

Did you get the MCP done…yeah…..did you raise the value….yeah…you told us to….good…are you getting rid of the 000’s from the streets…..pretty much…we tell everyone that we have liquidity problems but no we don’t…..ok good….now have you introduced the new LD’s….yeah….we sure did….did you start at the highest LD….you didn’t start at the lowest LD the coins and fils did you….no…nope…but we told the citizens when they came in and brought us their USD and we gave them the 500 and 250….they were kind of surprised….then they saw their language on it they were really surprised….then they saw the security features on it….then they saw….the purchasing power.

What did the article say Family….the Iraqi dinar has gone up in value against the USD…..excuse me beautiful, precious KTFA Family….how in the world could you walk over that….do you need to be spoon fed…..I’m sorry if that is an insult and I apologize if it comes across that way…..in a very bold way I am asking how you can walk across an article that tells you the Iraqi dinar has gained value against the USD…..then all of a sudden what did the USD do….oh buddy….the first time in history the USD explodes at that kind of value…..what did you start out with….well the first thing we introduced was the 500….then the 250….what will you introduce next….

Well we told them about the 200 and 100….good….what about the 25,10, 5 and the coins….we are telling them about them when they come into the banks….very…very good…what about the 25k, the 50k, and the 100k….well we got the 25k’s all in….the 50k’s all in…..but we really haven’t even printed the 100k’s….ok…what are you going to use those for….strictly for bank transactions….not for the citizens….very good….and what did I call this….a brilliant idea.

Commodities….Transitional Rate

Infrastructure…..Transitional Rate

Three different rates…..Three different reasons

In-country the Iraqi dinar is gaining value against the USD

You international world….we are waiting for the RV

Number Three and the last part

Before I walk into this part….you know there is a story in the Bible where the angel appeared to the Virgin Mary…and the angel tells the Virgin Mary you have been favored by our Lord and you will bear a son…and you will call him Emmanuel…he will be the Savior of mankind….Jesus Christ….you understand Mary….you know what Mary did with that….you know what she did with that precious, valuable information for mankind….did she run down the streets yelling and screaming about it….did she tell any family members about it…..Mary pondered the angel’s message….she pondered it….in her heart….in her mind….something that would change the world.

The currency in Heaven is faith….for almost a month now I want to tell you….that I’ve been wanting to tell you….but I just didn’t know how to tell you….because it was right there in front of you….in fact there were even articles that talked about the rate they were going to use…..IMO so much happened on November 7th…and IMO the purchasing power was given to the citizens in-country….and the Iraqi dinar in-country is now 1 to 1 with the USD…..their currency is worth a dollar IMO….and it has been that way for almost a month…and that is why they have no liquidity problems….

It is not true when they tell you they have liquidity problems any more…..and they told you their citizens now have purchasing power and the value of their currency went up against the USD and that is where the USD says oh no you don’t…what you talking about Willis….you aren’t going anywhere man….what are you talking about…and what did the USD do…in the history of 14 years….in 14 years….the USD goes up in value that much.

I’m just curious….can I ask someone at the US Treasury or any of the Presidents that we’ve had in the last four years….what the dickens was wrong with our dollar the last 14 years years….why didn’t we do something about it then…..14 years….how come now….what happened in the last 14 years that didn’t allow our dollar to be as strong as it is…..oh snap.

This is not easy for me to share with you because you don’t know these things….the internet doesn’t know these things…..the USD is pegged to the Iraqi dinar….and they told you it went up in value against it….actually Family it is not a dollar it is more than that….but I’m not here to tell you that yet….I can only take you as far as the articles have already told you….that you and your beautiful innocent minds did not understand.

So until I am ready to tell you what the value is that they are using in-country….which by the way they already told you…it won’t be until that time that I’m ready…maybe our second of the third…or the third of the third time that we break this down…..do you understand what has just been said….I pray that you do….because in-country they sure as heck do know….and I called it when it did happen….it is brilliant Family….that is why they took 1188 away from the auctions and they are waiting to put in the new rate…..a Transitional Rate that is not ready to be put in there because it is well hidden….it’s none of your business what they are doing…..2% inflation and you can’t figure it out.

The United Kingdom….we have a lot of people from London by the way who are members of KTFA….I love all of you….but you do know that your country can be funny sometimes…..I guess they have forgotten that we left….but last week when the UK decided to start accepting the Iraqi dinar….come on….at a program rate….of course not….oh ok….we just screamed….the UK is not stupid….they are just stubborn….but they now accept the IQD…..why….well because of the Transitional Rate and the contracts we are dealing with now…..ok…can you explain it to everyone else please….no….why not….we don’t have to….”they succeeded in adding value to the Iraqi dinar.”

So what is next Family…..well we now want this Transitional Rate…..we want it to go international….for me and you…..for Forex….because once we grab a hold of it….it is going to climb faster than a Saturn V rocket.

I kept telling you over and over and over again I don’t care what is happening inside of Iraq….I kept telling you this…in fact last week I told you no one cares what is going on inside of Iraq until the rate is international…..wow…..yes I drop many hints…but I was scared to tell you these things…..because the internet doesn’t talk about it….the internet doesn’t understand it.

So we talked to you tonight about Mosul….and we talked to you about the budget….and we have now told you in my strong opinion…..based on the articles they have given you that they are using a value inside of Iraq that is…..at least now I will tell you this much…that it is one dollar ($1)….1 to 1 with the USD….and as much as it may not seem that important to you…hint….I’m trying to tell you that the Popular Crowd that was absorbed into the Iraqi Army and the countdown for Mosul that started this past Saturday with the JSOC’s that are now involved….they called it a countdown themselves in an article that was released on Saturday….is huge.

I would also like to tell you that the laws that were needed before the budget was released are there….they even told you that they are there themselves….especially the Commerce Law….it is passed…..and it is passed to protect the investors who are coming into Iraq….and not a program rate IMO.

You see the citizens were the first to be taken care of….they were…and the investors are now being taken care of….they are….these two issues had to be taken care of for the Monetary Reform because you cannot have marauders running around wild in Iraq like al-Baghdadi and his bozos….al-Baghdadi is like Caligula…if you know anything about ancient history….Caligula was a very sick man in the mind….and so is al-Baghdadi…so that is why these two things were important.

So with all that has been done with the budget and Mosul now imploding….the 5th which is this coming Monday….hello…and this next other date that I am looking at as a target date….is cause for Iraq to have complied with the IMF requirements.

I told you at the beginning of this month….IMO Family….Iraq is Article 8 compliant…and I will tell you today….that compliant road….it is a one way street Family……the US of A sits in the state of Iraq forever and ever.

Abadi took the budget and he adjusted it….two things…that the articles told you he had to do….that the IMF demanded….we talked about this weeks ago….and that is why Abadi came out last week and he says….TA-DA…the budget is ready……do we have the rates….no sir they are going to hold it until the 5th…..ok TA-DA….we got to correct the spelling…what ok….whatever.

There are no delays….the Monetary Reform and the compliance through Abadi….in the budget….with the CBI….are brilliant.

Abadi and President-elect Donald Trump have already talked twice….you don’t see Obama anywhere…..Trump is acting like he is the President right now….and he’s not waiting for January…..the US has Trump….Iraq has their triumph.

Iraq owns and controls the media….you know that right…..the GOI….owns and controls the media….that is why there is no leak on this dollar value their currency has IMO.

Make note of this….nowhere….you don’t find any trouble in Iraq do you….oh yes Frank we have al-Baghdadi and ISIS….that doesn’t count….remember all of the problems….couldn’t pay salaries….couldn’t get a budget out…..buying commodities….complaining of no value to the currency….do you see any of those complaints…..no we don’t…..because there aren’t any.

All of this stuff I want you to digest…..here let me help you.

We are getting applause from some of our TEAM members….stop it….you know I’m a sad man….if you think this CC is good….the next one is going to be even gooder and the third one is going to be gooderer….you can post that.

Family I want to show you what I think might help you better understand the 1 to 1 inside of Iraq……Frank shows a group of photos inside a new mall in Iraq….inside of the mall is a grocery store and an Iraqi citizen decided to video it…..commerce….contracts….look at the shelves…..then look at the prices….when have you ever seen them use one dinar to buy something….for 9.900 you can buy some of this food….war torn right…..not sure what they are selling in the next photo…looks like potatoes….for a dollar per pound….anyways….these pictures along with the video that we posted on our forum…..if you are not a member of our forum I am sorry…..you see I am excited tonight for the things we are about to be doing for the Kingdom of God IMO…..very….very soon….in the near proximal future…..so all honor and glory to our Heavenly Father….do you not agree with me.

All the rest of our notes here that deal with what I call the target date….I believe they have painted themselves into a corner for the month of December….where we will see Mosul…and the Monetary Reform….the budget….and the rate….but we are not going to see it….those four things I just told you….we are not going to see any of that….not a single bit of it….until after this date….which lies in December……which you can figure out by yourself if you are a student…..oh Frank do I have to go look up all those articles to see when they said they are going to do this….no….actually this date is not in an article…it is a logical date in a progression of what the IMF does…..which I have already given to you on this CC….but it is lost in this long CC.

So we will see what we do and share on Wednesday….if you talk about it on our forum and you throw it back and forth with each other…and I see that you understand…..oh my goodness they have a good understanding and I am so proud of you….then there is a good chance I will talk about it on Wednesday….if not then there is a good chance I will wait until a week from today…..

Because I think we have this Monday, next Monday, and the following Monday to study this huge report that I present to you….but it would not be fair all at once right now…..you need to ponder…..that IMO they are using at least a 1 to 1 rate….and what the real rate they are using….believe it or not….they already told you too….it is in an article.

I love you and I pray that this CC has been helpful and that it has been everything that you wanted to hear.

I asked my Admins last night….do any of you know this….and by the way….they know the rest of it….you do not…..and they all said no….none of us knew this.

So what is that backup date….what is it…and what is the true amount they are using in-country….as an RI right now for their currency’s added value….pegged 1 to 1 to the USD….we will talk about that in part 2 of our three part study….because I think in all sincerity if it all works out in the way they are doing it with the IMF….then these will be the last three CC’s that you will need from me.

Oh by the way….in case anybody wanted to know….this Saturday is my beautiful wife’s birthday…..I met her when she was 16 years old…and she still is to me.

And by the way….in case you need to know….in case you want to know….my birthday is December 20th…..size 17 collar….size 10 shoe….macadamia nut cookies….in case you need to know these things.

If you need me for anything my phone number is 419-283-2552.

The post numbers for the pictures are post 59, 60, 61, and 62 is where you will find the video and pictures that Frank talked about…..I’m not even sure you will be able to fully understand what you will see there but I have guided you the best I can….and I pray that you will take this CC to our Heavenly Father in prayer.

Dismissed with a prayer.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More