Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI | 1-800 Numbers

This is where the 800#'s will be listed which will be included in the TETELESTAI post once published.

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange. Despite Yosef's departure, it will still be sent out for publication when the time comes.)

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to KillerZetzz.guestpost@blogger.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "(Title of your post)" - Guest Post by (name) OR Anonymous Guest Post

- Proper grammar
- No foul language (not strictly followed)
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end

If your guest post fails to send to the above email address due to a "captcha" error -- that means the daily limit has not reset yet. It resets every 24 hours. If this is the case then please send it to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com so that it will be posted manually.

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Friday, November 25, 2016

Kind-Forgiveness Wisdom of Gratitude by Pine Cone

Kind-forgiveness Wisdom of Gratitude 112516

I am wondering, off the beaten Karmic path a little, but sometimes a kid needs a little Love Listening, in between, all the preposterous abuse reflecting, all the ways we co-create the harm we need to experience here. I Wonder if there were, ever any forgiveness, compassion, and Unifying Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes Mercy nurturing kindness here, at all, if it would help me experience the harm I need to suffer, in all my needy Karmic mirrors?

I want to pretend if this Karmic suffering paradigm was gentle, kind, and, so full of compassionate, merciful responsiveness, and that everyone Listened intuitively, with an unknown before, nurturing forgiveness, if it would be like when a filter stops filtering, and becomes, just another part of Heaven, without any possible way to experience our, much needed 3D Life Review?

What good would it be to have been an abusive parent before, and come back with nurturing parents, that Listened with Love, even before they abused me, like I did to my children before, and what good is ‘good’, without my role-reversal ‘bad’ to experience, directly my same Karmic bad? Could my parents have any affect on my need to change, if we began with nurturing affirmation, and then agreed to pretend my Karmic bad, and what if I, already knew this was, all ‘pretend’ in this Love Listening fear-gender second’s place?

On the other hand, if we began right off the bat abusing me, and then we, all sat down to validate my own new kid abuse, where is there any, real nurturing in that, if my Karmic role-reversal ‘bad’ never, really seemed real to me? What if we, all knew we were, just ‘kidding around’ here, and nothing was as it seems, then would it do any real ‘good’ to come back again, and again, if I needed to child-die right off the ball-bat like when I killed my own child before, when I was a bad parent, my-suffering self?

Let’s pretend no one here sells their soul for money, or for power-over another Blackmail, yet I need to suffer Karmic early sex-abuse, and Satanic Blackmail sacrifice, so badly, that I can still taste sulphur, then to my, total Karmic Oversoul disappointment, Mother Earth had lost it’s Dark user-friendly mirror lack-luster, and there was nothing like me back here to depend on, to experience what I wanted, and, as much as I needed, and expected?

On the other hand, if I didn’t know my own suffering separation here, how would I ever be able to Love Listen other’s suffering, without avoiding my own core issue every time there was the least bit of emotional intimacy? What if sexual compunction crocodile lust, is how we avoid facing our abusive Karmic mirrors, and who doesn’t know, so well about, all the poor suffering kid-tenement streets, named after trees in the center of our best avoider clusters, where the sex-suffering deaf, and blind hang out all the slum eye-hole dirty 4 story windows?

Since, when we go back to Heaven, to adjust our Life Review again, just right, where would we be if we couldn’t experience our 3D Karmic lifetime role-reversal Hell, if all the abuse wasn’t here, and Love, instead, prevented our need to learn Kind Forgiveness Wisdom of Gratitude, for all our, much needed collective suffering consciousness, altogether? What is our 3D Life review experience of our up, and coming Ascension, except Heaven’s eclipse with Earth’s surprise Agatha gift for, all of us, at the same time, including the disappearance of Karmic-gender Lightening ’n Thunder?

Thanksgiving DAY Thank you “YAY!!!_Leslie”

author Pine Cone

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More