Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Zorra Call Replay Plus Free Book Links

Zorra Call Replay & Free Book Links Here are the Listen/Download Links for the Zorra Call 12/4/2016 (2:35:52) Listen On The W...

Monday, November 28, 2016

"I AM HEALed" - Cowboy Down Under - 11.28.16

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 3:06 PM EST on November 28, 2016

Thank you all so much for BEING here.

First I wish to thank Tony if it had not been for his insistence 4 years ago that this was going to happen everyday, I might have fallen by the wayside with the 5 others who started on this journey with me.

I wish to thank Bruce and Kent because if it had not been for their prayers I might not have found my way to the deeper meaning of this BLESSING.

I wish to thank BGG, Jerry, Admin and a few others for being locked out of your sites by accident or on purpose, it turned out to be good for me.

I wish to thank Dr. WC and the real truth for providing me such a nice home to hang out in late at night.

I wish to thank Tank and the we go now group/mu crew because it is your strength, conviction and commitment to inclusion and sincerity that has honed my own vision of the greater good.

I wish to thank all the contributors/color commentators/opinion givers to this adventure. There are way too many to mention but you know who you are. Thank you one and all.

I wish to thank the foundation people like Patrick who have built the cities we now gather in to prepare us for the next chapter.

I wish to thank all those that have reached out to me and brought me your stories/good wishes/future plans and made a connection that I believe will last many lifetimes.

I even wish to thank all the trolls, naysayers, fear mongers, hate spreaders, cabal minions, the lost sheep, the negative peddle pushers. Your darkness only make the light around you shine brighter.

Above all I wish to thank the one who I believe worked harder than anyone in this adventure to place and keep critical mass where it belonged, in the Heart.

Yosef my brother I was there on the first call you came on, I even went back to relisten to it several times just to be sure I heard what I knew I had heard. The whisper of angels, my spirit guide, the soul of the world all saying in unison "You the Man, Keep Preaching Brother, Keep Singing" Amen, Amen, Amen!

Many a late night I have hung on the real truth calls just to hear that sound, the sound of Love sweet Love. Then you had a little Angel of your own and the sound got sweeter and sweeter. Sure there were those times when like all of us the insanity of returning sanity got to you and it showed. In my eyes that only made it more real.

Words cannot express my gratitude for where you have taken me my friend. Your call to dream bigger was heard, your call to open our hearts and surrender was digested and swallowed, Your stick to it, believe in it and never give up attitude was infectious. Thank you so much my friend and may the peace of God follow you and surround you with love.

I know I would have ended up, right here, if none of you were here but I am sure that I would be a very different man.

I AM H.E.A.L.ed
Eternally grateful to you all

Cowboy

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More