Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Other Purposes" - RV Update - Congress - December 3, 2016

Received via email at 9:02 PM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles H.Res.934 - Providing for consideration of the Senate amendment t...

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

"Hit the Wall - A Note to Yosef, Gurus" - Anonymous Guest Post

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 11:39 PM EDT on November 1, 2016

Hit the Wall - A Note to Yosef and other Gurus

I have finally allowed myself and my emotional body to grieve my granddaughter deeply emotionally AND embrace my grandson even more deeply today. This is what I sent out to our small group of friends who follow our updates for the currency. One of my friends recommended I sent this post in to Chronicles ..... so here it is. Yosef, if I have misinterpreted your meaning, please set me straight and I apologize.


Dear Dinarian Friends,

My name is _________ and I am a dinaracoholic.

Yes, I have hit the wall.

I have been sending out these updates to all of you, our dear friends, for over five years now.

I read a lot at different times during the day and then go about my day. I find it fascinating and have definitely gone "down the rabbit hole" in learning about the horrendous descent our earth has experienced because of the Cabal, Elites, Illumitati, etc etc and the slavery we have been subjected to for so many many years. We did not know the extent of the deceit in all aspects of our third dimensional life here until we got involved in the dinar, then the dong, then the Zim.

I have been clear about staying out of fear and feel I am on top of that as I have learned to be in joy and connected to my Spirit almost in every moment. I feel I am in trust of the universe and keep the Light shining most of the time. I thought I was above the fray, as they say.

And then, yesterday morning, when reading Yosef's post ..... something hit me hard. (here is the paragraph that got to me from "Green Flash" You see, our once glorious nation was long ago overtaken by a determined and treacherous enemy intent on raping and pillaging everything we hold dear, including 100% of our natural resource wealth. Don't even get me started on the intentional moral implications of transgender bathrooms. He made a reference to the transgender bathroom situation with much judgement decidedly upon it, in my impression. I have read of his addressing this issue in an earlier post but it didn't get me like yesterday.

I am done with Yosef. He professes an enlightened, spiritual "we are the chosen ones" perspective ...... and at the same time shows such disdain for those suffering souls who have had the huge challenge of facing their lives in a dilemma of being born into a body that they do not relate to. Not only to they not relate but they are in excruciating emotional pain and deep depression knowing they are living a lie every day of their lives until they can face the truth of themselves.

I know this because we have a transgender grandson. Our grandson is the most beautiful soul .... sensitive, brilliant, senior in high school with a 4. average, great athlete and an all around amazing and wonderful person. Can you imagine being willing (and having to) to take hormones to change your sex AND having surgery to have your breasts removed ..... such a dramatic choice!!! These choices they have to make for their sanity are not done lightly, as you can imagine. In most cases of trans kids, the only out they can see is suicide or change.

How sad that people like Yosef, and all those "religious and spiritual leaders" who are so ignorant of compassion for others are stuck in their beliefs (there are many that are not doing this too, and many who are). What I have seen in the dinar community over the years is that some of those who want the world to change for the better are often those who continue to judge others. And there are some among the "gurus" we want to believe in but are so judgmental. Even Zap, whose purpose is to help humanity, has lashed out at Muslims in some of his posts.

It seems as though every "positive" post is met with something totally opposite. Many of the "gurus" want Trump to win the election. We cannot even imagine that someone with such blatant hate for some of our society would even ever be considered. Some say he is the only one who can combat the Cabal. Well, why could not the White Hats, the Chinese Elders or whoever is truly in charge find someone with an inkling of compassion do this job.

I am sick and tired of all of it.

My Higher Self asks me ..... what part of these people am I expressing in my own being? Well, I have to take some time to do this inner work as I know in theory we are all one. In true life, I must go deeper to find that Truth and then love it. Until I can do that .......

I am no longer going to read all the chats and I will no longer be putting out updates. You all can read for yourselves what is going on here:
http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


The only thing we need to know is when we get our 800 numbers. We will NOT know how this will move out UNTIL then. So when that happens we will alert you all. Please take it upon yourselves to be educated as I am letting go of this self imposed responsibility. My responsibility is to my self and my inner connection with my soul.

In truth, I believe that is the ONLY way we can affect or influence the changes into the Golden Age.

Happy trails!

Love and Light,

______________

This post reflects the spiritual perspective I choose to take
http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/10/delays-worked-on-our-favor-guest-post.html

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More