All ideas submitted today regarding humanitarian projects will be added here. This post will move to the top of the main page every time a new idea is added. ~ Dinar Chronicles
"The Next Big Step is here" - Guest Post by One Who Believes
Imagine your great ideas, spreading throughout the World in every country and town. This is the next step. After the Funds, come the Ideas, then comes the action. Let us utilize this information resource by both sharing our ideas there, and then implementing as many of them as we can.
Thank You Patrick for setting up this great Community Resource for us all to Help The World in the most efficient way we can. After the Money, Ideas for Projects is the MOST IMPORTANT THING WE COULD HAVE AND SHARE. I for one, am Very Grateful for this wonderful resource. My wish is that people are able to find enough ideas to match the funds they have available.
Just post your ideas here on Dinar Chronicles by sending an email with your Ideas and plans to: UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com Then we can all see them.
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-11-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-12-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-13-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-16-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-17-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-18-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-19-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-20-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-30-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-31-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 11-1-16
Humanitarian Project Ideas for November 2, 2016
Entry Submitted by Ig wolf at 3:19 AM EDT on November 2, 2016
We do not have any old-age support in Austria. I would like to develop a social project as a foundation.
Also, very poor people must be able to find accommodation at the end of their lives.
I´m 60 years old and have experience in:
Creation of residential units on 30 hectares of land near Vienna, and 380 staff, infrastructure, sustainability, etc.
Entry Submitted by An Eager Lightworker at 1:59 PM EDT on November 2, 2016
My Idea for Helping Humanity Adjust to the new Paradigm
I and a group of light worker friends interested in this endeavor would like to set up a healing/spiritual education/humanitarian assistance center which would offer comprehensive assistance on multiple fronts as indicated below.
- One service would be set up to handle urgent needs for those who need housing, food, medical attention, crisis counseling, etc.
- Another division would offer education on how the new technology will enrich our lives and assist those who need the financial assistance to acquire that technology, especially free energy generation tech and personal healing devices tech.
- We would also offer metaphysical classes and educational assistance (not affiliated with any church) in helping those who were not previously awakened to adjust to this new way of life.
- We would provide low-cost or no-cost facilities for practitioners of the energetic healing arts (such as acupuncture, herbal therapies, reiki, qui gong, dna reconnection, past life healing regression, sound and aroma therapy, etc.) to work with their clients.
- We would offer spiritual counseling (not affiliated with any church) to clear any baggage from the old 3-D lives to assist those who are so inclined to learn to look within to find their guidance and discover their full potential.
- We would offer lodging for spiritual retreats, for groups or individuals. to assist those who wish to have a spiritual environment to facilitate their transition and adjustment to their true being-ness.
For health (and other) reasons I was unable to continue running and expanding the center, and I was devastated that I had to close it. Since that time I have been doing energy healing work and teaching/mentoring whenever and wherever I was needed. For all of my adult life it has been my dream to be a part of a center (whether as administrator, teacher, or healing facilitator) like the one I have outlined here.
An eager lightworker
My line of work puts me in contact with area Not-for-Profit Organizations. My hope is to help each and every one of them in my local and surrounding counties first. I will also work on food, clothing and shelter for those in need in my surrounding counties and I will keep branching out from there.
I am also in contact with many small businesses and organizations that work with people starting a business. I would like to be involved with Venture Capital.
My line of work gives me many many opportunities to help so many people in so many ways. I can't wait to get started.