All ideas submitted today regarding humanitarian projects will be added here. This post will move to the top of the main page every time a new idea is added. ~ Dinar Chronicles
"The Next Big Step is here" - Guest Post by One Who Believes
Imagine your great ideas, spreading throughout the World in every country and town. This is the next step. After the Funds, come the Ideas, then comes the action. Let us utilize this information resource by both sharing our ideas there, and then implementing as many of them as we can.
Thank You Patrick for setting up this great Community Resource for us all to Help The World in the most efficient way we can. After the Money, Ideas for Projects is the MOST IMPORTANT THING WE COULD HAVE AND SHARE. I for one, am Very Grateful for this wonderful resource. My wish is that people are able to find enough ideas to match the funds they have available.
Just post your ideas here on Dinar Chronicles by sending an email with your Ideas and plans to: UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com Then we can all see them.
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-11-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-12-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-13-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-16-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-17-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-18-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-19-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-20-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-30-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-31-16
Humanitarian Project Ideas for November 1, 2016
Entry Submitted by Tamie Grogan at 12:19 AM EDT on November 1, 2016
1.) I would like to start in my own community as there are so many families in need right in my own backyard so to speak. "The Heart Matters Project":
2. I would like to help with dental, 1 person at a time, fully do what is needed for that individuals needs and move to the next person. So many hurt and are in great need for this and it also raises their confidence.
3. I would like to stock up on gift cards for the grocery store and then give them out, you don't know how many people just can't afford groceries. Getting by on nothing most weeks and the holidays well u can forget about that its a luxury.
4. I would like to open a store, a store where you make and sell natural home remedies. Such as oils for the body, aromatherapy, soaps, lotions, candles all Organically made. Also fresh herbs and All their wonderful benefits. I would like to go to school to get a degree in herbology?
5. I have seen a documentary on the tribe in Mali? The men wear veils and the women don't. They need reliable schools, medical clinics, water and food daily. The British built a clinic and its just four brick walls no beds, no medicine, no doctors, it takes 3 days by camel to get to the clinic such as the medical clinic is. I don't know if this tribe has received any help but I would like to help with this and completely help and would need other, knowledgeable people to assist as they need a whole community set up with pumps for water and supplies a way for them to be self sufficient and since there has been a drought for a long time, also the children need everything for their schools and they are eager to learn.
6. For myself I would like a house and also to help my family too. We have had our own cpt business but after 911 we had no work hardley for almost 4 years and yet we made it through that and then in 2008 again no work (economy). We Tried and tried until 2012, I wrote so many letters to our mortgage company (HSBC) They said if we gave them 11,000. They would start the loan over, 30yrs. We lived in our house for 18 years!! They just kept raising the payment and when she refinanced us in 2004 the loan person knew exactly what she was doing to us. Finally HSBC foreclosed. We couldn't afford 3000. a month how would we ever or could ever of given them 11,000.?? We had no choice but to refinance in 2004 after 911.
(911 ruined most middle class Americans. (Thanx again Mr. Bush!!!) When we left I cried, my heart was broken and the guy who bought it parked across the street every day and night until we left, we had 30 days to pack 18 years of stuff and memories. We sold any luxuries we had to try and stay in the house. Still wasn't enough. We now live in my fathe in laws basement, I do my dishes in the laundry room sink as my father in law is a hateful horrible man and has all the money he will ever need and would not help us as he wanted us to suffer or me anyway. But I believe in God and I feed my father in law when ever we get the dinner or I cook on my burner and I pray everyday, I have faith in me, humanity and yes even my Father in law. I know God answers all prayers and I am so grateful to have hope for the redemption and Nesara and the New Republic! I would like to be set financially and have a little peace and security but then it would be time to get on with the above and rebuild this planet one step at a time. GOD BLESS!
Entry Submitted by Derk Jan Bos at 12:19 AM EDT on November 1, 2016
World Improvement Projects
I am reading the ideas of changing the world on your website. I like to introduce the innovation which Green Energy Technology developed since 2008 and is spreading around the world to be accepted.
In order to reduce the CO2 and NOX output, other sources of energy needs to replace today’s production. Solar, wind and geothermal are perfect CO2 neutral replacements. If 1 MW of solar energy requires approximately 2 Hectares of land and the goal is to changes 50% of energy to be produced by the Sun, mankind needs approximately 25.000 TWh/2 or 12.500.000.000 MWh of solar energy. If the average effective Sun hours is set to 2.5 sun hours per day 5.000.000.000 MWh needs to be installed. This is 10.000.000.000 hectares of land or 10 million square kilometers which is roughly half of the United States. This will have a huge impact on the production of food.
Secondly, every year people donate enormous amounts of money to fight poverty in Africa and Asia. A huge part of this money often used for meetings, calculations and other awareness programs, but relatively a little is really used in projects to change this situation permanently. The climate in Africa does not help the production of leafy foods. Large parts of Africa are dry and have a desert type of soil. Poverty is on the highest level of the world and life expectation is the lowest. The problem causing this is lack of power, water, food and proper education and management.
For this reason GET IT has developed a low cost greenhouse with a solar roof. Underneath GET IT developed a modern type of hydroponics to produce vegetables, which works fine in the hot and dry African’s and Asian’s climate, without adding expansive climate control systems. Simple cooling technics are developed to support the growth of healthy roots of the vegetables, hence good and high yields of green crops can be produced. The energy consumption of the greenhouse is only 15% of the electricity generated by the solar panels on the roof, so 85% can be pumped into the national grid or an off-grid environment.
The water and remaining fertilizer can be recycled by a simply pasteurization process of which thermal energy of the Sun can be used, an energy source which is abundantly available in this part of the world. In this case 72% of the water can be saved compared to traditional agriculture and in addition over 30% of fertilizer. Moreover hardly any fertilizer is exposed to the surface water of the lakes, rivers and creeks. Other technologies can be implemented to process the agriculture waste produced in the greenhouse. This can be used to compost none-fertile soil and produce biogas, hence improves the de-desertification and produce energy during the night. This keeps Africa beautiful as it is today.
It requires 6 GWhp of these power plants to let all sub-Saharan people eat fresh vegetables once a week. Enough to avoid people from starvation and give them a more nutrition rich menu, which simply give them more resistance against viruses and bacteria. The electricity can be used to pump plenty of healthy water from the earth below in other areas, which improves de-desertification and in its turn, reduce climate more than anything else. The combination of organic compost from the waste of the greenhouse and advanced, and controlled cattle breeding to improve none-fertile land, will reverse the whole process in a much better world than mankind have created today.
Besides food and climate change, the electricity can be used for industries, better education, reading books in the night and can change the way of cooking avoiding charcoal.
Compared to a normal power plant built a meter above the ground, which use only 3 people to maintain a 1 MW power plant, this project gives 30 people per MW a permanent job. A factory of 100MW creates 3000 permanent jobs for educated/less people no matter if they are man, woman, youth or disabled people, which has an enormous positive social economic impact in the region.
With reduced prices of Solar, only 7.8 billion USD is needed to realize this goal. Let’s GET IT done.
Derk Jan Bos
CEO Green Energy Technology’s Installation Team(GET IT)
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 10:16 AM EDT on November 1, 2016
I would like to travel around the world enlighten people all around the world to educate them about there true selves.... Reminding them of who they really are.....Educating them on there Subconscious which is there connection to Everyone, GOD and the Universe..... This Truth I would also make sure this truth is taught in schools and churches as well......
My number 8328075265
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 12:28 PM EDT on November 1, 2016
To all: My vision is to help homeless & HUNGRY to be fed & housed. Give the hurt & abused healing therapies to comfort & Love them back to health. Help my own disabled body too. Have freedom to live our dreams & help others achieve theres. MY VISION I SAW PEOPLE DANCING IN THE STREET WHILE REMBERING WHO THEY REALLY ARE. TO SEE EVERYONE FREE OF THE LAWS THAT KEPT US ENSLAVED FOR SO LONG. PROSPERITY & EQUAL COMPASSIONATE TREATMENT FOR ALL LIVING THINGS!!!!!!! I help people now when I can. So funds will be given to charities & churches who have helped me & my friends. Thank you all for bringing this to fruition!!!!!
Entry Submitted by Caterina Alyce D'Amore at 2:05 PM EDT on November 1, 2016
I would love to open a crystal light healing center for all!
Caterina Alyce D'Amore
154 William Penn Dr.
Norristown, PA 19403
I would like to share my humanitarian projects. All these would be funded through the GCR/RV funds and free to the recipients, of course.
First, can I reach out to others who have had the same ideas? How can we do this?
1. Derk Jan Bos of CEO Green Energy Technology’s Installation Team(GET IT) posted on the website and I'd like to contact him.
I had the EXACT same idea on hydroponic green houses with solar (or wind for other regions) and water filters. I'd like to take that idea a step further where the design of the greenhouse is modular and the size is scalable. One family or multiple families can share the greenhouse and adjust the size up to help an entire village grow fresh food.
2. GMO has destroyed our food. Is there anyone doing research to preserve, save and reflourish our remaining heirloom seeds? Is science researching how to restore our crops? I believe this is vitally important so that the food we grow will nourish our families and improve the health of generations to come.
3. I have developed a business plan for a grant-based company called 5 Students : One Teacher. The company provides grants to schools worldwide to hire teachers and teachers assistants to help our children receive a more personalized education. Most schools worldwide report a student:teacher ratio of 35 to 70 students to one teacher! How can children learn in a classroom of 70 students? Our children ARE our future. If we give them the tools to be successful, they will one day surpass us and take the saving of this world to the next level.
4. Water purifiers. There are so many options available now to help families that do not get clean water. One is as simple as a filtered straw that filters water! I plan to buy these direct from the manufacturers and find a way to get them handed out globally. I am looking for support from anyone else who is passionate about helping as well. firstname.lastname@example.org
Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction) and surpasses EPA standards for water filters
Removes minimum 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction) and filters to an amazing 0.2 microns
Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals
5. STOP child labor and get these children back to school. I know others are passionate about this. Please contact me if you are already setting up a mission to help this cause? email@example.com
That's it for now, but I have several more ideas I hope to share soon.
Thank you so much!
Portfolio: nishiaklein.comLinkedin: Linkedin.com/in/nishiaklein
Good day dinarland,
Hoping you all are experiencing a great feeling for what you are all about to receive!
I have an idea though probably not unique. I propose getting back to basics in regard to food production especially locally, using and returning to many of our heirloom varieties of locally producible food sources. Many of the varieties produced today in home gardens are engineered to look "pretty" be less susceptible to insect and disease infestations and mature as rapidly as possible. What has been lost as a result has been of course nutrition and flavor.
I propose a few ways to implement this into society. First, property needs purchased in proximity to many near town centers to make access to community gardens more attainable by many. By making this access all will share in gaining the knowledge to take this knowledge forward and spread their abilities to many. A variety of things will be taught in regards to viable plant selections for best results in temperate zones, recycling plant and other food wastes to produce organic soil amendments and other best practices. Secondly it would be my intent to have "away teams" that physically go to peoples places and assist them in setting up a suitable grow site on their property. This could be a massive garden with a large variety or this could be a small plot of raised beds. This will even include visits to those living in apartments with no space and setting up container gardens on patios and decks. Point here is to get as many involved producing for themselves as possible, a very dynamic and fluid approach.
I am not unaware that technology "exists" that will render food production obsolete. This is something that has prevented my submitting this earlier. I do feel there will be a time lapse before that is the case. My intent to better utilize these centers would be to make them a peaceful, beautiful setting in which people come to not only produce their own food, but to heal their soul. Flowers and trees. Ponds and fountains. Think of a beautiful place that that you have visited that upon sitting a spell caused you to have a lung clearing exhale of relaxation. THAT is what these places need to be. Work shops and educational aid in meditation and healing, whatever is required.
I have run my own business successfully, This is my wheel house. I look forward to seeing my dream come to fruition as the shift hits us all full stride. I have no currency, I only have the free will to help as many as possible in the best way I know how to utilize my experience, talents and passion. I hope you all receive this with an open heart and soul.
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 3:49 PM EDT on November 1, 2016
1st I want to set up my family cause they are struggling. then in my hometown me and another humanitarian are gonna build 100 homes in each town and give them away. I would like to have a well drilling company. Build one big water tower in the poor lands of Africa and build some hurricane dome homes for the people with power and fresh running water.
Anastastia The Ringing Cedars of Russia
Giving people housing their own land to grow own food.
This works on many levels. Good for humanity good for gaia
Organic sudsidies for organic growing of fruit and veg.
This helps farmers , good for human health , good for Gaia. Great for Animals as more fruit veg production.
Advertising Campaigns on benefits of Vegetarianism. How it helps with health.
Less Animal cruelties and less need for pharma much less.