Dear Intel providers,
Thank you for your tireless service to us all! I have a logistical
question on foreign country exchanging. We all pray this RV happens today
here in the US and we all are soon exchanging and subsequently flooding the
planet with goodness for all. I am scheduled to be in India Thursday and
wanted to know if there is a delay in RV would you suggest taking currency(
Zim and Dinar) with me to exchange there? Cancel or delay the trip? How
would you handle this logistical situation. Deep gratitude for your reply.
Life does continue while we look for those 800#s! Your advice on a "Plan B" is
Annonymous and grateful believer!