Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to KillerZetzz.guestpost@blogger.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "(Title of your post)" - Guest Post by (name) OR Anonymous Guest Post

- Proper grammar
- No foul language (not strictly followed)
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end

If your guest post fails to send to the above email address due to a "captcha" error -- that means the daily limit has not reset yet. It resets every 24 hours. If this is the case then please send it to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com so that it will be posted manually.

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Weekly Update December 8, 2016

Restored Republic via a GCR Update Dec. 8 2016 Compiled in the early morning hours (EST) of 8 Dec. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Au...

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

"Encouragement and Deep Gratitude to All" - Guest Post by S. Yael

Entry Submitted by S. Yael at 2:31 AM EST on November 22, 2016

Thank you to this entire community, Yosef, Veritas, et al!

I know we are in the final days and I have been a quiet onlooker for quite some time. Before this RV journey I was (and still continue to be) someone who takes in all the information and analyzes it through my own internal compass and asks God to show me the Truth.

I am a composer, a mother and a humanitarian and all these facets help me to process the coming RV blessing.

I find it very intriguing that a pattern has evolved between all of us. Have you noticed it?

What I have found is that the majority of us, whether it has been outwardly voiced or not, have been through the wringer. And as of late, the refining fire has been turned up a few notches and we've seen and felt the anguish more than ever before.

I don't like to talk too much about my struggles, but I'll let you piece it together. It's very similar to yours. I've come to the conclusion that I'm being tested and taken once again into "the dark night of the soul", which is the hardest of all.

But, it will let up! It is always darkest before the dawn! Do not give up on the dawn. The dawn will come.

In times like these, I've realized that to find peace I must turn fully, and completely to God/Source/Universe (whatever term suits you).

I want to give encouragement to those of you who feel lost and forgotten. God has not forgotten you.

If I can use this moment and this platform to share with you what I've learned, I will share this:

1. The RV is real and it is coming soon
2. Do not limit God to any one channel

Sometimes when we want something so badly we push it away instead of letting it come to us. This is part of scientific Universal Law, the Law of Non-Resistance.

The RV is not Gods only channel to provide for you. In no way am I saying the RV will not happen, quite the contrary! It is happening, and happening very soon! What I am saying that God wants to provide for you, but you need to let go and allow ALL channels to be free.

In the past few months I've come up against some incredible testing like I mentioned earlier, and I trusted in the RV to solve my financial and emotional problems. Yet time, and time again, I had to learn to release these kung fu grips over to God and Infinite Intelligence.

And let me tell you, the results have been nothing less than miraculous and astounding.

Seemingly impossible and bizarre channels have opened up to provide for me and for my young child to sustain us over this rocky terrain.

So, I just wanted to encourage you all in this:

You are loved more than you can imagine and there is a supply for every demand. If you have a need, go to the Father, not the RV. The RV is not God, it is a blessing and it will surely come, but until then, know that you are greatly and luxuriously provided for through your birthright.

Whatever you ask, believing you receive, you will receive it. This is the Universal Law of Attraction, the Law of Supply and Demand and the Law of Abundance.

Thank you to all the Intel providers, especially those of you who have taken a beating over the past few days. Know that I personally appreciate your work and what you bring to us.

It is our responsibility to take Intel into the quiet moments and to test it. We need to take ownership of this as a community and not cast blame. I appreciate all that you do and I cannot wait to meet all of you on the other side.

Be encouraged and go out daringly! Do not be afraid! Your wildest dreams are about to come true.

In Light and Love,
S. Yael

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More