Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI | 1-800 Numbers

This is where the 800#'s will be listed which will be included in the TETELESTAI post once published.

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange. Despite Yosef's departure, it will still be sent out for publication when the time comes.)

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to KillerZetzz.guestpost@blogger.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "(Title of your post)" - Guest Post by (name) OR Anonymous Guest Post

- Proper grammar
- No foul language (not strictly followed)
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end

If your guest post fails to send to the above email address due to a "captcha" error -- that means the daily limit has not reset yet. It resets every 24 hours. If this is the case then please send it to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com so that it will be posted manually.

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

"Broken Boot Straps..." - Guest Post by Mike

Entry Submitted by Mike at 1:50 PM EST on November 9, 2016

My boot straps are broken...

Good day Dinarland! I hope the post election day finds you well and joyous for the events about to unfold! I am a relative newcomer to the site having only followed for approximately a year. I hold no currency, I have no vested interest in the outing of 800#'s but am excited as all of you are in their release as it will mean great things for humanity as a whole.

I have known since I was a kid that something about this incarnation was grand and worthy of note. My entire life has been a myriad of questions that have more often than not been left unanswered and generally a seed that brought forth new questions. I have come to the realization that I am indeed a light worker. This was a welcome revelation in that it gave some validity to the feelings I have felt for well over 40 years now. I'm eternally grateful for having the experiences I've had that have brought me to this point in my life.

A trying decade indeed. Losses of jobs that were due to downsizing, subsequent losses of a home. Homelessness, the despair of providing food and shelter for a family, the ever constant "pulling oneself up by the bootstraps". Reaching the top rung of the ladder only to find that a "thing" is waiting to just knock you from the precipice of achieving that ever elusive sense of stability we all strive for. I've never been one to keep up with the Jones's...that has never been an activity I ever found much satisfaction in. I rather have always found delight in the smaller joys in life. The way my kids have displayed their utter wonderment of discovery. Terming mosquito bites as "itch hills" for lack of knowledge as to their essence but finding descriptive ways to communicate their thoughts. Countless small things that have kept me going and put a smile on my face when there exists few reasons to do so.

But alas, my bootstraps are broken. I've exhausted my supply of goodwill from family and friends, finding myself at the bottom of the ladder again, and soooo close to the finish line. I sit with my family here with little food, less money and expecting an eviction notice at any time. Despite all of this, my heart is full of joy and excitement. It's going to be ok, somehow it has always managed to work out. But this is not a joy shared by the family who have little faith and remain in 3D worry and stress, difficult indeed. No amount of explanation is sufficient when your bill pile and resources are not equal.

I'm not sure why I have chosen to vent this here. Perhaps because despite some recent posts clearly lacking light and anything resembling the intention of ascending into 5D the majority are loving and fully awake. I don't have awakened individuals to speak with regularly, seems I'm on an island here. I will leave an email contact for anyone that wishes to talk, lend words of encouragement or assistance in regards to rent. mafinman006@gmail.com.

I'm excited as if I had a few Zim with a bunch of zeros attached to them, and sincerely hope that all of the waiting will turn in humanities favor. Please be kind in any responses directed toward me as I have swallowed a wheelbarrow full of pride to post this. I know it will work out, I do...but a roof for my family has become an overwhelming burden.

I'll be in the shed repairing my bootstraps...

Be in joy.

Be in light.

God bless you all.

Mike

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More