Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Humbled" - GCR/RV Update - Friday - December 2, 2016

Received via email at 11:11 PM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Word from Asia is that Grandfather mercifully released humani...

Saturday, November 5, 2016

"Blessings from Delays" - Guest Post by Cee

Entry Submitted by Cee at 2:59 PM EDT on November 5, 2016

Just my humble opinion and I'm not sure if I am right about the following. However, we were all threatened by the dark cabal to be killed and our families killed if we exchanged. Now, if I was a benevolent Grandfather wouldn't I want to wait to make sure that the threat was removed before I allowed a public release of these funds? In good conscience, I don't think he or anyone making this happen wants to risk us. My gratitude to Grandfather and all who are behind the scenes working hard and risking for this. Maybe, we are waiting for that reason and it is a good one and seems a responsible one. Although, just so it is clear, I choose love not fear and know what holds me, but do think it is prudent, loving and wise to keep others safe.

As I understand it, the Paris Agreement wanted to remove all corruption in governments and considering the corruption coming to light on a daily basis, isn't the United States, Inc one of the most/the most corrupt governments on this planet and the hardest to implement this change? The dark cabal is definitely fighting back as their power is being chipped away, but it is still a fight and much has to be done to remove them. I am embodying and radiating divine loving energy to the best of my ability as my contribution in this so that all together our divine loving energy will overpower everything.

As far as the delay is concerned. Yes it is a roller coaster ride and yes it can be frustrating, but honestly I have spent the time perfecting my ideas. I have been reading the humanitarian projects of others and contemplating the possibilities to hone in on a unique and clear vision of my own. I have revised my plan several times and made it more focused. I am also thinking about how can I help humanity and not have the money re-hydrate the dark cabal. That is so important to me. I think I will need the help of the Chinese elders on this part honestly. So it is not all bad. Having the time to really reflect on how I can help in my humanitarian projects has been a blessing.

The other reason I feel the delay is a blessing is I have time to ponder how will this money affect my divinity. Will it get me more lost in 3D and I won't be vibrating high enough? Will I be able to maintain a high loving vibration despite the money or can both somehow coexist together? The extra time helps me to try to discover the truth about this. "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." Matthew 19:24 KJV I for one take this seriously and am reflecting on my thoughts about money, my thoughts about my ego with money, my thoughts about divinity with money. Can I maintain my divine loving higher self embodiment with this money? Can I still ascend with this money? What is the timing of ascension and the disbursement of this money? Any information on this last question will be greatly appreciated. The money will definitely be a push/pull with ego and I have worked so hard to not be egocentric and rise above this way of being. I still fail though and have to get back on track and forgive myself the slip. So, I am kind of preparing my divine loving heart for the money onslaught so I won't get lost, sink back into ego and taken off my highest divine loving path.

Finally, as a humorous note, I think the delay is a blessing because those funny RV Humor memes make me laugh so much. Thank you for them.

So, now I release it all and just know it will happen in perfect divine timing and it will happen for me if it is in my highest good for my soul growth and for humanity. Perhaps I am ready for this challenge, perhaps not. I will let Source and our Divine loving Mother and Father be the judge of that and guide me in how they would like me to help Gaia and all her creatures.

It is a blessing to have participated in this community and to have experienced all of you, your hopes, perspective, wisdom and most of all love. Collectively, we have already released so much good willed intentions and energy through our humanitarian dreams and hopes. The Universe has received them. In that respect, we have already won.

To my brothers and sisters on our Mother planet Gaia, much gratitude and divine love and blessings to you and yours.

~ cee

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More