To all GURU's
I would congratulate all of you Guru's for your excellence and diligence and long suffering in getting information out. We support you and look forward to your intel. Your intel is the source of all our direction and hope. I have noted that there is a huge uprising against bad intel that fails and deeply disappoints. The great frustration is there is no accountability for the bad intel. Guru's have no self imposed accountability. That's what the real complaint is. There is no accountability for bad intel. We currency holders cannot only handle whatever the reasons may be failure of it but we NEED to know to keep our balance and be able determine who is the most reliable providers of accurate information.
1. Any intel you report should be referenced to reveal the Source Provider using a coded name for them. Source LA etc.
2. Each Source Provider should be given a rolling Reliability grade as a % score ie Source LA(22%) Like amazon. Your report could be structured by what information any Source Provider gives you and you pass on to us eg, "Source LA(22%) has reported to me the following intel:" After each intel you should go back to your Sources and hold them accountable for accuracy and they should give you the reasons why their intel was/went bad. If any Source realizes we are rating them based on the Reliability of the intel they provide then maybe they will be a little more careful on what they tell. (Up to this point do you think ANY Source provider would rate higher than 3%)
3. Confirming events is vitally important to separate fact and rumor. Sharon gave the example of Ryan has been sworn in, Ryan hasn't been sworn in. Trump exchanged while in Reno while campaigning and then a few days later he hasn't redeemed yet
4. Don't berate us currency holders for non-action on bad intel since that is all they have to go on.
4. If you choose to preach to us currency holders to live to a higher standard you should apply it to yourselves.
5. There have been several rants against Paul Ryan and General Joseph Dunford insulting them and threatening them with harm and even death if they don't meet certain demands. They are condescending also contain vulgar language. Not COOL. If you want to send those kinds of emails, that's your choice BUT you should sign your name and say that you alone are responsible for the message. I am curious how those rants make any difference if they aren't sent directly to the recipients they're meant for but only appear generally in the public on Dinar Chronicles. That reduces them to no less than a toothless piece of hate mail addressed to "Whom it may concern", making the letter pointless and powerless.
As a summary of what I am suggesting, I would like to see Intel follow specific protocol of some kind that gives us currency holders an idea of who is providing us what info and at what level of accuracy they are working at on an average. I would like to see rumor eliminated from intel unless the Source can validate it and somehow rate the dependability of it. I would like to see every story substantiated by the Source, no rumors unless they are identified as rumor.
Love to all and lets tighten up our channels of information so we become more informed, united, steady and formidable.