Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

CO-RV Prayer

Divine Creator, father, mother, son as one...If I, my family, relatives, and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives and ancestors in thoughts, words, deeds and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, we ask your forgiveness...Let this cleanse, purify, re-lease, cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies and vibrations and transmute these unwanted energies to pure light....And it is done.

Repeat during 15 minutes, visualizing the RV already manifested in our reality and all humanity rejoicing in peace and abundance:

I’m sorry! Please forgive! I love you! Thank you!



Sit quietly with eyes closed and feet flat on the floor. Take three long slow cleansing breathes, inhale through the nose, exhale slowly through perched lips. Postulate securing your grounding cord from your first Chakra and the bottom of each foot all the way down into the center of the Earth. Postulate your cord from your crown Chakra traveling all the way up into the cosmos to connect to Source. Slowly inhale Golden White Healing Light (Energy) from Source coming down through your Crown Chakra pushing out all dark, destructive, negative energy through your root Chakra and both feet down to the center of the Earth to be healed, renewed and recycled.

Feel this Golden White healing Light (Energy) running through your body from head to toe like blooding flowing through your veins. Now postulate every living thing on Earth grounded in this manner and running Golden White Healing Energy, add in some pink for love, cleansing and renewing the entire planet and every living thing on it.

Take a moment throughout the day to visualize this energy running and cleansing your body and the whole of the Universe. Ushering in the New Golden Age. Bringing in NESARA, GESARA, the Revaluation, disclosure, new technology and all our Galactic brothers and sisters.



Featured Post

"Crazy Carl" - New Republic Update - Friday - October 28, 2016

Received via email at 5:11 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles --------- "Crazy Carl" Republic Update Friday October...

Monday, October 17, 2016

"Reflecting Light and Love" - Guest Post by Eric Florence

Entry Submitted by Eric Florence at 9:26 PM EDT on October 17, 2016

Dear Starseeds, Wayshowers, and Lightworkers,

I had an experience this weekend I would like to share. Last week, through a series of events, the ZIM note I was holding was destroyed. Through another series of events/miracles I was able to order a new one and the shipping tracker had it scheduled to arrive today. So I had put it out of thought until yesterday when I felt inspired to check the shipping status. I saw that it was actually delivered Saturday afternoon. Very unexpected! Well we live a long way up a dirt road away from where our mailbox is and I was feeling some heavy physical ascension symptoms so I didn't really feel like leaving. Besides, on my eBay purchases they will leave a note in the mailbox to go pick it up at the post office in the next town. But then I felt another little nudge to just get up and go see what was in the mailbox. To my surprise it was the package with the ZIM note in it. A little odd the mailman just left it there but I brought it back home and didn't think anything of it.

Well today one of the people I live with went down to check the mail and our mailbox was missing. The entire box was ripped off the wooden post. What was even more odd is the fact that our mailbox is in the middle of probably 40 or 50 other mailboxes from neighbors who live up and down the same dirt road we do. Not one of them was touched. I have this feeling that the ZIM note was divinely guided to my hands knowing of a possible outcome that was being orchestrated. I have no idea why this would happen but I feel it has something to do with my transparency.

I've sent in several posts and at first I was contemplating whether or not I should sign it with my real name given the nature of this website and the people following it. But part of ascension journey has been learning to reflect my inner experience with courage and faith. So I even went as far as posting my email address in one of my posts (by the way I received a lot of light and love from people in emails and I am very grateful to all of you). I've also made it a point to leave all my Facebook information wide open. You make think I'm crazy but I feel it's my purpose on Earth.

As multi-dimensional beings, we carry in the these bodies all the love and light of the whole universe. Ascension is when we begin to recognize our complete inner divinity and let it shine through our whole being. We're not here to teach anything because there is nothing to be taught. God already IS. There's nothing new to be added. Just new experiences. That's why our job is to just BE. The higher the frequency we embody, the more time we spend just BEING instead of doing. When our attention is focused on being we allow others to do the same. In this way we act as mirrors and reflect back to them their true divinity. Our job is to reflect the light and love that already IS. I know as we each make this our only mission, we will be divinely guided and PROTECTED.

Everything that happened with whoever was trying to confiscate this ZIM note showed me how much we really are watched over. Our higher selves will always be able to outsmart any fear programming. We should feel free to express and reflect the highest level of light and truth we can access from inside. We are SUPPOSED to be God's mirrors here on earth. I understand the nature of this whole RV and currency thing but do not forget that you are FIRST a child of God. Innocence, Trust, Humility, Wonder, Simplicity and Empathy are your true identity. Don't let any money or world position make you lose that. If we have to sign an NDA as part of the exchange then so be it. I'll go dark and follow the plan. But until then I will stay open and reflect to you my true inner experience. I have nothing to hide. I know who I am and I know what I am in this body for. I don't need to worry about how things will happen anymore. They just will. All I want to do is my job in being the highest expression of me possible. I want to use that light to reflect to each one of you your true identity as well. This is how we will create Heaven on Earth.

I want to see a world of human angels dancing, singing, and holding hands as we rejoice the manifestation of our inner Gods. I want to see laughter. I want to see everyone in constant high expression of the ever burning light that is our Being-ness.

Much love to you family

Eric Florence

P.S. We want our mailbox back :)


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More