Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

CO-RV Prayer

Divine Creator, father, mother, son as one...If I, my family, relatives, and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives and ancestors in thoughts, words, deeds and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, we ask your forgiveness...Let this cleanse, purify, re-lease , cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies and vibrations and transmute these unwanted energies to pure light....And it is done.

Repeat during 15 minutes, visualizing the RV already manifested in our reality and all humanity rejoicing in peace and abundance:

I’m sorry! Please forgive! I love you! Thank you!


Featured Post

"Macro Transition" - New Republic Update - Saturday - October 22, 2016

Received via email at 2:06 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles ---------- ​Republic Update Saturday October 22, 2016  --------...

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-11-16

All ideas submitted today regarding humanitarian projects will be added here. This post will move to the top of the main page every time a new idea is added. ~ Dinar Chronicles

"2 GREAT Trends" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

How big can you go?

How much ZIM and Heart do you have? These are just a few ideas that I have thought of which could be done anywhere. I would love to see some other Ideas that you have. It would be a great service to the World for you to share your ideas with us all. It is so easy.

Just post your ideas here on Dinar Chronicles by sending an email with your Ideas and plans to: Then we can all see them.

Your Ideas will be posted for us all to consider and copy if they suite our desires. We are all in this together and frankly, those who are reading this post, ARE THE ONES who will take action on them to help and change the World.

One Who Believes

Humanitarian Project Ideas for October 11, 2016

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 1:42 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

I want to renovate and repair small rural churches at no cost to the churches.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 1:49 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

an oprhanage or home for children add bldgs on expand an dbuy them enough of their supplies for several years

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 2:08 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

One of my ideas is to provide the funds, which is in the billions, to complete a section of interstate highway that has been planned for a long time. It goes through my community and state and would certainly help bring a lot of business here along with jobs!

A Chosen One

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 2:30 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

This is more like it, sending out positive thoughts.

I want to fix and update ac/heating systems. Replace old washers and dryers with new ones. Pay utility bills off

Increase distribution and add new items at the food banks

The list goes on.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 2:32 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

And thank you again for your pesence in our life!

One of my projects is to distribute to all the children of the world, a cookie which is a complete meal so that no children ever go hungry again. It will be called LIFE !

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 2:47 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

Some of the projects on my list of projects are:

1. Enable people to grow their own healthy organic food by funding construction and setup of greenhouses together with the equipment for hydroponic or aquaponic systems;

2. Build big greenhouses for large scale production or organic vegetables and fruits;

3. Repair, update, remodel homes for people that cannot otherwise afford to do so;

4. get rid of lots of old vacant delapitated homes - refurbish or replace;

5. Pay good wages to people to assist elderly, handicapped, or otherwise incapacitated persons with cleaning, cooking, running errands, paying bills, mowing, yard cleanup, etc

I have read about hemp-crete being used for building. It is clean, breathable, no lime, and saves our trees.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 2:48 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

My project would locate single parent families who are homeless are living in substandard dwellings. I would provide or refurbish homes they currently live in to above standard dwellings for the families free of charge I would also pay for training or education to the parents so they will be able to support their families in the future.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 2:48 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

My ideas for Humanitarian Projects are:

In Rhode Island, we have the worst roads and bridges in the nation. I think we are ranked 50 out of the 50 states. We are facing having all of our bridges (i.e. overpasses) tolled in order to generate money for fixing our roads and bridges. The government says they will only toll the "big trucks" because "they cause the damage". However, we all know that as soon as the revenue drops from these taxes (I mean, tolls) or a judge rules it unconstitutional, they will toll cars as well, including small business vehicles. I plan to just pay for fixing all the roads and bridges in the state.

I also want to pay for all septic systems to be brought up to code. We have a lot of wetlands in Rhode Island and we don't want septic systems to cause further damage to our waters.

I LOVE the ideas of Free Cars, Free public transportation, and eat out FREE at restaurants. I'll add to that FREE Farmer's Market day. Your idea made me realize that I could organize this gift with the providers to help all people, instead of trying to find the individuals who need the money. Going to do that in RI as well.

Pay deductibles for all "middle class" people who don't qualify for free Obamacare but who have a difficult time paying premiums and who usually have a high deductible.

Another person posted about setting up a Family Office to help individuals. My thought here is to help those who come to our church's non-food pantry and try to help them with any expenses they have for the month that would be causing them to come that day. It might be rent, medical bills, veterinary care, food, etc. I'll see if they would like any financial assistance to help get their lives back on track. If that works, then I can expand the program to reach all those who go to food pantries, homeless shelters, etc.

Another thought is to fund the public pension funds in RI. There are thousands of state teachers and other employees who have been mandated to contribute to their pension, but recently have been screwed by our state government, who had to reduce the amount they will get and how soon they get it because the accounts are unfunded.

Outside of RI, I was thinking of helping to retrieve and recycle the floating island of plastic garbage in the Pacific Ocean. I have no idea how a single person would even start something like that. I assume the angels will guide those I need to meet into my life, just as they have been doing all along.

-Also One Who Believe

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 3:09 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

Band together (strength in numbers!), buy the Monsanto-Bayer Corp. (generous hostile takeover if needed...) and close divisions -- ELIMINATING GMO's, RoundUp/glysophate, and aspartame/Splenda, etc. from the planet. Forever.

1. set up a fund to pay folks for their time witnessing/attending any and all government-related meetings
2. free educations for prison guards and prisoners, via a computer room hooked up to various schools and universities, free yoga and meditation as well, of course
3. subsidize vegetarian-only menus in all institutions
4. pay food trucks to pass it out for free in poverty-stricken areas, and/or retrofit themselves to distribute from food banks
5. guarantee a yearly income for all organic and bio-farmers, based on acreage
6. set up exchange centers for repurposing items destined for the wastebasket, place next to community landfills and transfer stations
7. help to promote copper-clad farming and home garden tools

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 3:12 PM EDT on October 11, 2016


Entry Submitted by Tasha Pup at 3:23 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

First, may I say that I am loving reading all these wonderful ideas for HPs (Humanitarian Projects)!!  It is awesome to finally see "us", the "wanna be humanitarians", come out of our closets, and speak up!   I realize that I have been hesitant to do so, on any of these Dinar websites, probably having to do with my own lack of self-esteem.

But I am here now, as are all of us, who are patiently waiting for our "blessing", so we can then act on, all of these wonderful ideas!  You know, when I get frustrated with the waiting, I go to my "Abundance List"...and keep thinking of new ways to help others, and add to the List.  I have since created an "Addendum", because of all the ideas which keep being suggested, or I think of myself.

I also want to do a shout out, and say "kudos!" to those who have posted either positive thoughts, and/or HP ideas...(I apologize if I left anyone is not intentional) One Who Believes, CV, Ag Man, Soaring Dove, Buckshot Willy, EthericBlue, CapnGriff, Eponymous, Suite11eleven, several "Anonymous" posters, and our very own Veritas and Yosef!! ideas are these...

1)  As others have said, I feel if we can first address the "needs" of local residents (the town where I live, as an example), then hopefully, they will feel liberated enough, to begin doing what they are passionate about, living out their life path!  So first, I want to pay off all the mortgages (and rents) for the whole town.  Where I live there are 15,000 I figure it would be about $3.7 Billion, to do so, but well worth it, in my opinion.  I am hoping that, when it happens, the residents will feel like they got a huge "raise", and then will be energized to do more compassionate, fun and innovative things, with their "raise".  My ultimate hope is that, after addressing the needs (paying the mortgage is just one idea...many others will be begun, also), then we, as a community, can really become our "true selves", and create and imagine, like never before!   And, then the community will have more energy to care for each other, and get involved in our new governmental system, from the grass roots perspective.  Hopefully, this new way of doing and caring, will then expand outward, into other towns, cities, and states.

2)  Another local to put ads out to "call all dreamers!"  Anyone who has ever had a passionate idea, that they have been unable to fulfill, we will fund it, for them (as long as it is good for all). 

3)  Someone else mentioned converting to hemp...well, I live in an agricultural, farm, ranch land, area...and I would love to help fund any farmer or rancher who is willing to convert to growing hemp...because, as the other person said, it has a multitude of uses!  In fact, it was grown and used a long time ago, then the Cabal made hemp "illegal", because it was cutting into their oil money.

4)  As someone else also mentioned...building and creating holistic healing centers...with the latest technologies...including light, color, and sound, healing technologies!

5)  As I was working on myself to "act as if" I were Abundant, I realized there were certain areas where the biggest stressors fell away...such as being able to buy all organic food, and all the supplements for my better health.  So, I want to create an agency who will fund all people who have been unable to meet their "needs".  I am thinking medical bills, prescriptions, food, housing, clothing...any dire, "just to get me over this hump" situations.  I think this is the biggest stressor, in my opinion.

6)  Convert the local water supply to "structured" water.  That is a biggie, in my opinion.

7)  Last, is to buy up the debt, of all card, I already mentioned mortgages...any kind of debt...another big stressor!

Well, thank you all for listening.  I know some of these duplicate some other's ideas, but I thought they might be worth repeating.  Love to all of you...I am very excited to begin this new and wonderful journey!  Maybe we will meet each other along the way!  Blessings, All...Tasha Pup.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 3:53 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

With gratitude! I plan to assist veterans with healthy eating and brain rehabilitation using light and frequency technologies and a radical thing called "vegetables". ;-) I want to fund the purchase of conventional farmland to be converted to grazing land to sequester carbon and offset climate change; train people (veterans too) to be organic farmers and place them in jobs with abundant resources to grow healthy food for all of humanity; fund the purchase of "rust belt" factories to create urban aquafarms using solar and healthy water; free energy, solar, water systems; fund the incentives and educational transition for medical doctors to adopt functional medicine and create functional integrative clinics in all medical centers; fund lab testing for all who need testing; teach basic nutrition and cooking in neighborhoods; support community gardening; provide healthy (unprocessed) meals for all, so humanity can feel the love and nourishment we were designed to experience! So be it!

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 4:16 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

I adore the idea of sharing our HP plans! The reality of being a full time Philanthropist AND sharing this wealth in the correct manner is a very serious subject. To whom much is given, much is required. 

In my opinion, Nesara and Gesara will be implemented and the monies will be dispersed as fast as possible, but how much time will that take? I urge you all to implement a "911 Humanitarian Program" to ease the immediate suffering of those that lack the essentials such as food, housing and clothing. I currently reside in Las Vegas, Nevada where the homeless population is 10,000. What if a team of Zim holders chose cities and hired a team of professionals to purchase the necessary amount of empty dwellings for sale and move the homeless off the streets? Clean out every family owned furniture , home and grocery store in the city to stock these homes! This can be done in every major city! GLOBALLY! WE GOT THIS! 

Simultaneously, other teams can implement the new technology to clean the air, water and soil.

This idea just covers the basics, The "911 HP!" 

I am honored to be given this task. Let's GO NOW!! 

Vivre le Reve

"The meaning of life is to find your gift.
The purpose of life is to give it away."
~ Picasso

Entry Submitted by Leenish at 4:38 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

For as long as I can remember, since I was a small child, I have wanted to help our animal friends. I’ve been wanting to start a rescue farm for those in need, and provide free veterinary services for people who can’t afford proper care for their beloved pets. The last few years, I’ve thought that if I ever had the money, I would also build apartments on my farm to house any homeless folks willing to help me with the daily needs of the farm.

Now that I know about (and am in possession of) ZIM notes, the plan has expanded greatly! I would not only start my own farm(s), but I would be able to financially assist already established rescue farms all over the world! I would love to see all kill shelters shut down, and all beings in any type of shelter have homes where they are as loved and free as they deserve to be.

I feel that by doing this, I could provide homes and jobs for many homeless/low income people, as well as serving our animal friends that so often get left behind. A lifelong dream about to come to fruition? I think maybe so!

Many thanks to God/Creator for giving me this opportunity. My heart is overflowing with joy and anticipation! Namaste everyone!!

In love and light,


Entry Submitted Anonymously at 4:39 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

Job Creation/Education:
1)One of my projects is to build a foundation for Single Mothers that dont have a high school Diploma! In the building will be a Full time Daycare for Toddlers for the Mothers that are enrolled in the class!

2) Open a daycare center with affordable prices with field Trips and regular agendas to prepare them for their future !

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 4:39 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

1} Make a generous donation to my church to help with missionary work both here and abroad.

2} feed the children, my hart breaks when I see starving children.

3} make a donation to the wounded warrior project.

4} UNICEF, United Nations Children’s Fund.

5} Doctors without Borders.

6} World Wildlife Fund

7} National Wildlife Federation

8} Mission Blue – protect health and productivity of the ocean

9} Safe Water and sanitation solutions – freedom from women and children hauling water

10} Aid the farmers and ranchers; provide more efficient practices and more humane treatment.

11} Business that provides basic survival packages, self efficiency literature and programs, stores for items to become self sufficient

12} Getting America off the power grid – solar to unplug and freedom from dependency

13} I also would like to provide jobs for ex-military and Felons.

These people seem to have the hardest time to find jobs, the way I would want to do this is through agriculture, building a dairy farm would be a good first start, I see this as a good first pilot project, these jobs require several different types of professions from grounds keepings to carpentry to plumbing, manual labor and all of these jobs would be a beginning place, Braums is a good example, it’s possible that housing would have to be provided but it would get people off the streets and put a roof over their head, give them a reason to get up in the morning and teach them a trade that might help the find employment elsewhere or stay with the company, of course every felon would have to be vetted through the probation and for the military people the VA and these jobs would not be limited just too those groups if started in smaller communities and towns where people may have to drive 20 to 30 miles one way to work or job opportunities are very limited. This would also help the rural areas and maybe get people started back farming and ranching again, I know every time I go back down where I used to live farms are very few and good pasture land and fields are grown up and not maintained, this could be a good jump start to get these areas back to farming and ranching if there is a market where they could get a fair price for their goods, also I have no interest in becoming a land baron let them farm and ranch their own land or possible lease because the stock is like everything else they have to eat. Somewhere down the road start a processing plant, I would want to be able to train the people to utilize every part of the animal where there be minimal waist, I see where these could grow into a jobs that would offer a 401K, health insurance. This would relieve some of the finical burdens on the County, State and Federal governments by taking people off the streets and making them taxpaying citizens, also this project could grow to each county and state across the US that would provide good holism food products at and the smaller family farm may start playing a bigger part of the economy by starting a local Farmers Market where people could sell or trade the produce and products they had grown or made themselves.

15} Fund and build affordable housing and provide medical help for seniors citizens, veterans, and low income families.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 5:00 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

I am a firm advocate of the elderly. Especially those who have been left alone without resources for their own care and livelihood.

Older women who have not learned to fend for themselves suffer the most. I would make sure they were financially taken care of. Have their bills paid, homes paid for and secure,healthy food and vitamin supplies provided for the rest of their lives.

Depression and futility is a major DIS—EASE that occurs when one has no hope for a better, healthier life. I have a person in mind and plan to start with my own family.

2. Veterans suffer from post traumatic syndrome. I plan to set up a fund that would assist them financially and also with psychological treatments, FREE of CHARGE. so they can re-enter the mainstream of life instead of taking their own lives!

3. As or the wildlife and the animal population, I would fund organizations that use their money to help take care of and place a;animals that have been abused and abandoned. Having my own animals, I know how costly it is to take good care of them. They give us so much unconditional love and attention. Rather than see them destroyed, I would fund no-kill facilities and provide excellent wages to those caring for them. Healthy food and clean facilities are imperative…&require funding. I will provide the funding necessary, starting with local shelters and wildlife habitats.

4. There are so many humans suffering from Cancer, autoimmune diseases, Lyme and tick borne maladies, all caused by the greed of Big Business and Lobbyists who do not care about humanity except for their own gains. There are Holistic approaches to cure the incurable yet most can not afford the High Cost of these remedies. There is no reason why should limit cures only to the Wealthy. All people should be able to live healthy, productive lives. I know a friend who had to declare bankruptcy to pay for treatments and is still suffering from residual effects of Lyme.

This is not to be tolerated. When I have the means, I will help fund more affordable or even FREE treatments.

Even trying to keep myself healthy is very costly and I struggle financially to keep up. I am so grateful for the upcoming Blessings for us all to help ourselves and each other.

More to come!

In Love and Gratitude! A Faithful Servant

Entry Submitted by Shannon at 5:32 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

Animals – land, air, and water. The other species with whom we share this planet, over which humans have assumed domination, control, exploitation and horrendous abuse – torture, imprisonment, neglect, and murder, of them. My intention is to network with other organizations and individuals to remedy the current situation, so these species can now live in freedom and thrive on this planet. That will involve rescues, medical treatment, therapy, caretakers, transportation (very carefully) to new homes created as sanctuaries.

Thank you!


Entry Submitted Anonymously at 5:47 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

High schools with FFA Clubs ( Future Farmers of America ) can find farms in need of extra help , then the students can learn firsthand , earn money paid by the trust , and increase the farmers product at the same time.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 5:48 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

The problem has always been corrupt legislation. Once we do away with all the lies, the truth will set us free! Fossil Fuel pollutes Hemp regenerates! Hemp Plastic decomposes in months not centuries! Enzymes created in the roots of Marijuana heals and nourishes soils. Cannabidiol pre-exists within the the immune systems of Humans and heals the body of many of the manufactured diseases that exist in the world today. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is we must get the old line of Cronyism out of our State and Federal governing bodies.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 5:54 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

I would like to offer down payment assistance programs for first time home buyers

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 6:21PM EDT on October 11, 2016

"To clean up the Fukushima Radiation "spill" that is still pouring out 300 tons a day into the Pacific Ocean and has been doing that since March 11, 2011!

The whole Pacific Ocean is radiated (check out Google or Yandex for map of radiation contamination). I see this as a MOST URGENT category!"

Always in the Light

Entry Submitted by peteaxehandle at 6:25 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

finally some people wanting to organize. if we don't I am sure we will be stepping on each others toes. I'm sure most of us want to put an end to homelessness in the republic, if we aren't organized we will surely waste a lot of money. my thoughts are to buy and rebuild old rundown houses putting people to work, but that doesn't solve the immediate problem they need shelter now. so I was trying to figure out what to do and what I think might be the answer is to buy motels, hotels with restaurants to keep them warm and fed while being transitioned into their new home. and yes we can just buy new homes to and that is good keeping in mind that they will also need a car [possible EV conversion], furniture, clothing and money in the bank to get going again. personally I cant bare the thought of children sleeping on the streets. all consideration must given to this crisis first. so, a few thoughts, does anyone feel like jumping on the band wagon?

yes great start everyone. the key word here is going to be organization. about downing is going to hear feed and shelter the homeless a million times. which is good, good hearts, but if we could get organized we could have this done in a sweep a week after we are hydrated. and move on to the next beautiful project. some thoughts: we cant buy Monsanto, Baer, Dupont, Phipher, or any of these cabal organizations it would be putting the money in their hands. holistic hospitals is a great idea maybe with housing and security for the doctors, perhaps one in every state. maybe we should get our ideas down and everybody take a state [2 or 3 for California] same for texas perhaps by per careful giving to charities we all know the canton foundation and the red cross stole the money from the Haitian people, it might be wise to go straight to the charity don't do it through a third party.


Entry Submitted Anonymously at 6:33 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

---Since new homes for the homeless will likely take several months to complete, I was thinking of shipping large amounts of supplies to homeless shelters that can go around and distribute (such as care packages of basic hygiene items, transit tickets, grocery store gift cards, running shoes, large backpack, bicycles, and mini bicycle campers for portable shelter until the newly built housing is ready for them. However, the organizing and importing aspects of this would require a large team of experienced people.

---I started my own business last year for the first time ever, and I can’t believe how quickly I spent my business loan of $70,000. So I can relate to how expensive and difficult new businesses are to get off the ground. Therefore, I’m thinking that it would be a great advantage for all small business owners to be able to receive a free $100,000 business grant. Free and not to be paid back. For everyone worldwide who either has a current business or a great future business idea.

---Since deforestation has been negatively affecting our entire planet and atmosphere in so many ways, it would be great to hire millions of tree planters for every town, city, and nation, and pay them twice the previous rate (since it’s very difficult work). This could provide millions of jobs for several years and help to rehabilitate the earth as well.

---Free housing complexes, or condos for those that are sixty years old or older. These units would not be owned or rented. But lent out to whoever needs them. They could be built like villages complete with theaters, shopping, banking, etc. This could be worldwide.

---Employment agencies that send free help to senior citizens. This could be part time casual work for high school students and college students. Whether the senior citizens need deliveries, or rides, or massage therapy, or help with fixing items, cooking dinner, computer lessons, private language lessons, or even simply an hour of companionship.

---Regular crowd funding. We could all take turns funding everyone on Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and Gofundme.

Entry Submitted by Karolann Hoeltzle at 6:39 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

I have several ideas, this is the latest...Hire workers who will answer calls as "Homefront Clean-Up" service technicians. Hire property opportunity investigators, and an office manager to do the intake and dispatch documentation. There are many ways to help people clean up unwanted and unsightly home front debris, but who do not have the ability or resources to get it done. "Homefront Clean-Up" will be able to come to the rescue. The opportunity investigators will be able to travel, identify potential avenues for service, introduce the services that the community based company will provide free of charge. it can become a win win situation for the client and the community. There will be several technician teams trained to provide courteous and rewarding services for any size clean-up. Dumpster services will be contracted from local trash haulers. " Homefront Clean-Up" will have it's own trucks and rent or own its' own equipment. The clean-up opportunities are too numerous to mention in our PA northwestern location. I would like to see this business become well known and grow into other communities where additional jobs will be made available, and additional communities begin to become brighter. Karolann Hoeltzle

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 6:40 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

THE NEW SCORE: To help would be entrepreneurs and business minded individuals develop business plans, programs and directions from retired professionals in taking their projects/ideas from start to finish.

Help single parents, battered women and kids build a foundation to become functional citizens in life. Shelter, support and prepare for employment i.e., GED, self confidence, physical appearance, attitude adjustment, communication skills, etc. For the kids provide tutoring, counseling, self development, mentors, college scholarship.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 6:44 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

Early 80's

I was a victim of the farm crisis in the 80's, in the state of Mo. My wants , with the help of all banks, all city halls, all the court houses n the help of all agriculture resources, to locate all the families that had lost there farms, due to the farm crisis, to give each head of the original surviving family's between 500,000 to 1 million with a thought out plan, for them to help all the immediate family members, of which their parents or grand parents were taken their life n hard work, away from them because of high interest rates ( 18-20 per cent) . I know a personal friend in Henry County , Mo. that took his life, because of losing his pig operation on the farm, felt destroyed, betrayed by banks and/ or GOVERNMENT. I would appreciate any n all advice, to accomplish this, (My wants), to help million of families, recognize the fact that there parents n grand parents, were hard working, not foregotten important people that gave their wants, to their children n grand children.

The Mothers n Grand mothers worked their gardens, canning food, for their families, to live though the winter, They are the original organic farmers. Unless you have been brought up on a family farm, this probably does not mean anything to you, just remember, the nx time you go grocery shopping, some where, some body, had to grow the products you are enjoying now, at dinner time. Thanks

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 7:17 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

I want to donate to The Humanitarian Project They work with third world countries bringing health and nutrition. They also are working on a cure for cancer and reseeding our crops with real fruit and vegetables(back to non gmo seeds)

I also want to set up a farm for run away teens and children to have a safe loving place to come to when their families do not take care of them.l

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 7:46 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

#1 is to go hospitals and doctors offices that do their own surgical outpatient surgeries and set up a plan so that people who are not insured can get quality care and rehab for emergencies

No matter who they are

I just had a recent experience where I had a very serious accident and found I was not insured because it was now considered an outpatient surgery
Hospital wanted 8,000 dollars before they would do the surgery
I was fortunate enough that I qualified for the charity that was available

But I never want anyone to have to be concerned about how they are going to get the quality care with top specialists that they need

#2 A positive living environment which includes but not exclusive to: Housing, education, babysitting, support along with other needs for single parents trying to get ahead. Also programs to include helping those who have lost hope that they could ever have a quality life.

#3. Heroin addiction is rampant here in the US. Yet finding a quality healing center that actually addresses the addiction problem and. Cures it is non existent here in America because every one of them have been forced out of the US.

I I plan to bring them back and until that happens pay to have the patients sent to the best place I know of where they are treated like a true patient and cured. And also not just cured but taught how to live a healthy productive life.

Once cured and ready to leave the facility, then they are offered education or training to lead a productive life.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 7:56 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

I live through Katrina, but it took our city years to get close to being the same. I want to assist people who have no flood insurance to rebuild their homes. The government never gives you enough to get it right. Also control the cash to contractors. Many were robbed of their funds by bad contractors who took the money and never did the repairs. This will be in Louisiana with the recent floods in areas that never flooded before and in the Carolina area where the rivers are overflowing from the hurricane.

Operation Smiles - I will donate to these wonder medical people who go world wide in fixing children with clap lips who are made fun of because their parents cannot afford operations for their children.

Habitat for Humanity - rebuilds homes all over the country for low income people. The labor is free but they need funds for the materials.

St Jude Children's Cancer Hospital - donate because they do not charge anything for their services including the parents who stay will their children while are treated.

Get a list of home owners who are in foreclosure and will loose their homes. I will pay their mortgages in full so they can keep their homes.

Work with the utility companies who are ready to shut the lights off because people cannot afford their bills.

Donate to food banks like Catholic Charities and Second Harvest for free food for the community.

It is hard to wait and be patient to get started. I have lived through hard times in my younger life and want to help people as much as I can. Go RV!!!

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:02 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

I want to build and set up free dental center for pediatric to senior citizens, to receive free dental care. The clinic will have it's own lab and make dental crowns, bridges, dentures, caps, etc. Dental implants are a priority consideration because better than dentures, but have holistic dentist to do the implants so that no nerve or body organ is affected by implants being installed to create organ symptoms later on.

Also donate to Schreiner's hospital where they treat children absolutely free. I was a nurse and often suggested to parents with very sick children to check this hospital out. each time the results were wonderful and the parents received free housing and meals.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:13 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

Here are the 5 main HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS I will fund when the time comes:

1. Aquaponic Farming food production
2. Water from Air
3. Free Energy mass productions
5. LIFI Internet technology communication

In Love, in Light and in Unity Consciousness.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:29 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

We have a 4 year old grandson with Autism. Do to the lack of money and poor coverage from Medicad he has received almost no help. We , with our Zim, are going to provide physical, speech, and occupational therapy for under privileged autistic children that is so critical in their early years. We also want to provide service dogs to these children. This is our main goal. Other projects include supporting a poor orphanage in Nicaragua. Also, setting up help for foster children that are kicked out of the system at 18. We would provide living expenses while we pay for vocational school.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:48 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

1. I want to give first responders a raise.
2. I want to be a private invester to other humanitarian projects especially the ones in third world countries.
3. Help veterans the best i can financially.
4. The best one is bless my parents financially because i know they will help other people that i don't know.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:58 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

We are also in the final stages of development of hydroponic and aquaponics food growing, which is the growing of fruit, vegetables, and fish in completely controlled environment. However, we will be using only green energy, most likely solar and geothermal power, and we will be recycling and filtering our water supply so that the program will only use about 10% of the water that normal plants use. We have existing negotiated contracts, as well as interest from other parts of the world. These facilities can be built anywhere there is a water supply, regardless of the quality of the water, or the availability of power grids. Our project encompasses the three things that are truly humanitarian, food, green energy, and job creation! If anyone has interest in further info, we would enjoy the conversation!

Entry Submitted by KPL Foundation Trust at 8:58 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

I want to contact St Jude hospital in Memphis and tell them I want to fund the hospital cost of operations every year. Then I want to ask them for a list of patients that need help in housing and I will build them a house to live in free of charge. Then I have a foundation plan to build houses and find struggling young families and put them in those houses. They will have to pay a payment to an account in which they will work with money advisers to invest and be shown how to save for their family future. There are so many young kids that get out of school start having children and can't and or have never been taught how to save. This program will help them with that. After 5 to 10 years living there making that payment they will be able to put the down payment on a bran new home that I will build for them and the great thing is when I get done building the home of there dream it is paid for. God is good all the time. They will not know that last part will happen. That is what they get for working hard and saving for 5 to 10 years.

KPL Foundation Trust

Kenneth P. Lanahan
Selah Builders, LLC

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 10:15 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

Housing for single parent households.
New furnishings.
Automobile + insurance
Medical & dental insurance
Education for parent.
Trust fund put in place for children for education.
Childcare for after school with qualified tutors.
All food & utilities paid as long as parent in school.
Bank account.

Repair or replace housing for elderly.
Sitters, house cleaners. Drivers for appointments, shopping.
Bank account.

This to start in my neighborhoods, then Counties, then my states. Plural because we live in 2 states.

Our Church supports mission projects in New Mexico for Navajo Indians.
Housing. Church's. Medical facilities, Also schools.

Supply funds for existing projects for schools & churches & medical facilities in Honduras.
Bank account.

Roads & Bridges need repairing or replacing in counties.

Historical Buildings need refurbishment in county.

Cancer treatment centers so patients won't have to travel so far. Free treatments. Family facilities near by. Free also.

Pay all County debts.

This is only a start.
I am ready to begin.

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 11:15 PM EDT on October 11, 2016

Single payer Uber for all in need of transportation


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More