Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Speechless" - VERITAS Report - 12.7.16

Received via email by VERITAS at 11:22 AM EST. ~ Dinar Chronicles I am rarely at a loss for words, but "Busted" does that to ...

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

"My Vision" - Guest Post by Harmony

Entry Submitted by Harmony at 4:03 AM EDT on October 12, 2016

I’m stopping by to send love and blessings to you all, my beautiful soul brothers and sisters, and to share my vision with you.

I’ve been blessed to work with animals for many years now, and I’m also a volunteer at a local animal rescue. It’s long been my dream to do more to help all those animals who live with us as pets, so many of them live in such awful conditions, both in my own country and elsewhere around the world. I knew that I would one day have the means to be able to do this, but wasn’t sure how it would come to me. I’d heard of the coming RV, and the recommendation to buy some currencies, but never had the funds – my life has been on a financial knife edge for many years, and I’m very close now to having my home re-possessed.

A beautiful friend very kindly gifted me some ZIM a few months back, such a blessing to know that one day I’d definitely be able to fulfil my vision. And of course, also very reassuring to have my own personal financial distractions removed, and also to be able to help many of my friends and family (many of whom are also very much involved in the welfare of animals on our planet).

It then started to become clear that I’d likely receive far more money than I’d first imagined. I have to say that at times I am completely overwhelmed by this thought. I live a simple, fairly humble life myself, and have few needs, other than the basic ones, and perhaps a few treats now and again. For myself I merely want to ensure that I can be comfortable into the future, knowing that I will always have all I need and desire, so that I can fully focus on what I’ve come here to do.

And even when I’ve helped my nearest and dearest, there will be so much to give out to the world, that I’ve sat quietly with my vision again, and gone within for guidance on what else I can do. Of course there’s loads. My vision began with the animals that live with us as pets, but I am also involved with organisations who help other animals, up to and including those who are shot for trophies, and so much in between. There is so much I will be able to do. Still overwhelming though, but I have a wonderful team of friends and like-minded souls who will join me, and I can help their visions to become reality too.

Why animals? Well, if we’re looking, on the grandest scale, to help Gaia, then this must include all of her. There are many people whose passions and visions include helping humanity in many many ways, and others whose plans include supporting Gaia by cleaning up her oceans, the atmosphere, and bringing in natural energy for us all to use. For me, it’s the animals of this planet, and if there’s one thing I’ve learnt over the years of working and being with animals, it’s how much they have to teach us, in so many ways. Humanity tends to be a little inward looking, but by connecting more fully with the animal kingdom here on Gaia, together, we can all (human and non-human animals) be so much more, to the benefit of us all.

The RV is just a part of the bigger picture, Ascension, or The Event, as it’s sometimes called, and I’ve been happy to watch it all, and be a part of it, unfolding, in its own divine timing. On a personal level, I really really need the RV element to resolve very quickly; however, I’ve also learnt to trust over the years that all is well. Intel can be useful, but it’s a bit of a two edged sword; we’re all seeing this very much at the moment. One minute we’re lifted up, the next it’s all dashed again; different stories, who to believe? We all have the answers to all we need to know, always have done, and if we sit quietly, and go within, they are there.

Sending love and blessings once again to all of you, as we all work together to bring love back.

Harmony

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More