Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

VERITAS Q&A for December 4, 2016

Received via email by VERITAS at 11:05 PM EST. ~ Dinar Chronicles THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. CONSULT A LICENSED P...

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

KTFA CC Notes by Aggiedad77 from Last Night 10-11-16

KTFA

Aggiedad77 » October 12th, 2016


Hello Family....sorry for the delay...here are the notes from last night's (Monday's) CC...enjoy. Aloha Randy.

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes for Monday 10-11-2016


Frank26: It is time to walk into the second half of our call our study of our investment, the Iraqi dinar. You know something family when my wife gave birth to our first child, I was in the waiting room for quite a while….I kept pacing back and forth….

I was with my wife for a certain time but then they kicked me out of there…..after her body had adjusted to give birth….they wanted me out of there, so I said well fine…..so I go out there and I’m looking around out the windows, I’m breaking my knuckles….I’m all over the place…but thank God our child was born.

Our second child interesting enough when I get kicked out….I was allowed to be there for both of our children when they were born….I was there to assist in the birth….but prior to that they didn’t want a nervous father in there…..the first child I was kicked out for what seemed like forever and then with the second child when I was kicked out it seemed like only five minutes and I was brought back in….it went a lot faster….

Do you get the feeling sometimes that we are in the delivery room waiting for the CBI to raise the value of their currency…..sometimes I feel that way….and sometimes I feel a little frustrated just like you do…you know…just a little bit of anguish….but at the end of it after all that waiting….it sure paid off….it sure paid off…and I believe we will have been together….

On November the 1st it will be nine years since I went to the internet….isn’t that right Jan I never did computers Family….then one day on November 1st a little over three months after my Mother had passed away….there was something that pulled me to the computer…..I said can you turn this on for me whatever this is thing is…do I hit it here….it was all Greek to me….

But I went to a site that was talking about dinars because I had just recently purchased some….and I couldn’t believe the talk….the verbiage….the way people treated each other on these forums….and I guess in that first month I set a different trend…..so that was nine years ago and we have been waiting together haven’t we Family….we’ve been patiently waiting for them to do something.

WalkingStick brought us an article that I asked you to pay attention to….it was an interesting article…..it talked about the Monetary Reform….the steps…what they wanted to do….and I was impressed with what I read….I was impressed with the things that I read were the things that you and I want…..a couple of you….not too many….and I don’t honestly know why we don’t have comments….like last Wednesday….that CC was powerful…

I will admit that many of us are working and I understand that….and I shouldn’t be playing my violin right now so pity and I apologize for that….but there is a lot of stuff going on….the article that WalkingStick brought to us actually showed…..CBI….yes who are you….well I’m an economist that represents the government of Iraq…..and I’m here to tell you….actually I’m here to criticize you….the report talked about that the dinar today is at a 1300 to 1 ratio where as it should be around 900 to 1 with the American dollar….

And the report it is not an old one….like the one we had the week before…..we had a beautiful article didn’t we…it was also from WalkingStick and it was from 2003…..remember that….and it talked about what….raising the value of the Iraqi dinar and the ways to do it and etc…..and it was actually where Dr. Shabibi and the CBI left off with the Monetary Reform back in 2004…..interesting isn’t it…..

I said that I was interested in the fact that they brought this article out….they didn’t have to bring it out of the woodworks…..they reprinted it….they re-titled it…and they released it again…..why…..remember the government of Iraq….Abadi is talking to the citizens….and where it might be frustrating and it might be confusing….and we might be waiting in that waiting room for the birth of the Monetary Reform….you have to understand they are going through their process…..they are going through their steps….and I am satisfied and at peace at what we are seeing….we are going to do our best to share what we can tonight.

But there is a problem….there was a meeting…an important meeting on the 7th, the 8th, and the 9th….that we talked about the last time we were together….and we told you it was with the IMF and the US and we told you within that meeting there would be a lot of….I wouldn’t say so much reporting…but so much of reviewing of what they have done with the Monetary Reform.

The article….not the first one….the old one from 2003…but the one that came out just a few days ago that WalkingStick put out was actually a criticism of the CBI from economic opinion pieces….that were very well constructed…..and they said you got to stop the auctions….do we not all agree with this….now I will admit that some of the translation can be a little bit poor….and you can lose some of it along the way….but you saw it….and you saw WalkingStick asking DELTA….can you help me learn more about what this article is saying….and we are here to tell you they were actually calling them out….

You see the first article was an explanation of the Monetary Reform….this one that just came out was…..CBI….what’s up…..now the CBI doesn’t have to respond to any economist’s opinion….in fact the piece was called…..”Why You Must Stop the Currency Auctions”….well with all due respect….like I said…this piece was actually very good….they even talked about the floats….

They said you can restore the float if you want….notice they gave them about four different options on how to deal with the Monetary Reform…..my point is we’ve told you over and over again….Allak knows darn well what the plan is….you as students know very well what the plan is…..when you see these articles come out….yes it is encouraging because the citizens don’t know….and that is what they are doing Family….they are communicating with the citizens….they don’t have to explain to you anything about what they are doing….this was actually about 42 or 43 pages long….we looked into it.

They being the CBI and Allak….and notice I don’t include Dr. Shabibi anymore because the last time we were together I told you he is done….he does work with the IMF….hand in hand…with all the steps they are doing of the reform….but he’s done….he doesn’t have to be in the heat of the battle….he doesn’t have to be there at the CBI….he doesn’t have to be in Baghdad….he doesn’t have to be fearful for his life.

I want you to know another thing…..DELTA and what he is doing right now Family….it is a simple sentence……Follow the money…..you know….Follow the money….that is what DELTA is doing for us….now I know DELTA hasn’t been with us for gosh almost three months now….I don’t know when he will be with us….I don’t know if he will ever be with us again…..because DELTA is done….like Dr. Shabibi is done….and all that DELTA is doing is following the money.

I told you about a month ago….our TEAMS are not actually collecting intel….the intel is actually just pouring out of Iraq…..like a water faucet turned on or like a hydrant turned on….and what DELTA has noticed….in the CBI website, in Arabic they are talking to the citizens….they are showing them all kinds of steps that they are doing….in fact on the CBI website you will find the 2008….when did we start with you….the 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015….there has been a lot of data that has been put on the CBI spreadsheet….but for the year of 2016….nothing….do you know that….were you aware of that…..do you care to know that…..it is blank…right now….and if you have interest go and check it out.

They do talk about a 7 to 1….7 dinars to 1 dollar…that is about 13 or 14 cents….now that is interesting….why….because that opinion piece was giving them many different options….many different ways….and I am of the school of thought that they will come out 1 to 1 in the country….but they give them all these different things to think about and consider….Allak and the CBI and the IMF have a plan and they are following it….they are following it step by step.

In fact let me see if I can help you to be aware of something….it is something you may not be aware of…this came out in a documentation where the IMF said look we are working with the CBI….we are working with Iraq….but I am here to tell you….anything….this is the IMF…anything that we consider sensitive information….we are not going to put it in any report….we are not going to announce it to anybody….do you see the things they are doing in Iraq for the Monetary Reform….because the Monetary Reform we see a lot…..but the things they are doing with the Monetary Reform….they may not be privy to us right now.

When I was put in that waiting room I knew what the blood pressure was…I knew what the heart rate was….I could hear the monitoring of the baby’s heart….I could hear all kinds of things….but as soon as they kicked me out into the waiting room….I did not know much….they blinded me…..Iraq is going through a Monetary Reform….I hope you don’t mind….but they don’t have to explain anything to you….and again I hope you don’t mind.

Those two articles that WalkingStick found and brought to us….were very powerful to tell you where their money flow is right now and the Monetary Reform of the Iraqi dinar…..the CBI and Allak have said that clearly they want to increase the rate gradually….all of these opinion pieces say….life the 000’s from the exchange rate….ok….but we want to lift the value gradually….and you want to know something….we as a study TEAM feel that they are doing that….without telling anybody….the market street rate actually dropped over the week….it was at 1309 and it is at 1295 right now….the market rate dropped for the 2% compliance that the IMF wants….they are constantly doing something with the value of their currency….IMO.

On the 27th or the 26th….I can’t remember…..Allak said that their currency had been put on a white list….that white list Family was extremely pivotal….it was very important….at the end when we are done with this CC….the very last thing I am going to talk to you about is this subject…..so Allak said that many countries were going to move Iraq from a grey list onto a white list…

And they did it early and we brought this up to you and we talked about it last week….but the thing I want you to know….this whole CC is IMO ok…..so IMO….well actually this isn’t my opinion I believe this is a true statement….Iraq cannot go international without being on the white list first…..they are going about their Monetary Reform….they don’t have to explain anything to you…..if they had no intentions for 2016 this FATF white list would not have been done this early….three months ahead of schedule…

And all of those countries….over 140…over 160 countries that I said last week are in that Long Line….they are eager…..they are desperate to do business with Iraq on an international level dog gone it….think about that….all of these countries lifted their hands up in unison and said….yep go ahead and put them on the white list….what evidence to you have….what proof do you have to put them on the white list…what answers in their Monetary and Economic Reforms do you have…this is a major step….they are going about their Monetary Reform Family…..they just don’t have to explain a thing to you….not a single thing.

Also take into consideration that early this year….and I am sure you that are students will remember this….the United Kingdom and the European Union also removed all sanctions from Iraq last month didn’t they….140 something countries decide to put them on the white list….the UK and the EU removed all sanctions….Paris debt has been reduced down to 20%....good God…..don’t you smell it.

Let me tell you another thing….once this country becomes international and the WTO announces this as such….it is going to become very difficult to do business with Iraq….do you remember the famous quote by Hillary Clinton some four, five, six years ago….I forget when it was…but she said….”If you haven’t invested in Iraq by now it’s too late”….she’s right….we are following the money…and this evidence is something we cannot share with you….but the statement that Hillary made many…many years ago is so true.

I want you to imagine when you bought your dinars….or better yet when I bought my dinars back in 2004….the moment the IMF commissioned DeLaRue to print their currency….it was like a week later I bought mine….I knew what I was doing….and right now the CBI, the IMF, the UST…and all those others….they know what they are doing…..they just don’t have to explain it to you….but to see them put them on this white list…..three months ahead of schedule….because it was actually set to be done in the first quarter of 2017….it is an indication that the whole world wants to do business with Iraq.

Many of these opinion pieces…..these articles are coming out and talking….look stop your auctions….do this….do that….they know what to do….and what we do as a TEAM is studying the CBI website the spreadsheet….constantly being updated with new announcements…and we are looking for the CBI’s next move…..because they know what they are doing…..we do not……Family we will never know anything about the Monetary Reform….until they tell us…..there are no secrets….they are just not telling you.

And as much as we say that Mosul is the big lady that sits in front of us so we can’t see what is going on…..well I still agree with that no doubt….we did talk about this in the last few weeks…..Mosul is not liberated yet….but the surrounding areas for taking Mosul are well prepared to do so…..and it is not all of Mosul IMO it is just some of the northern regions that are extremely important to get because that is where you now have ISIS and DAASH concentrated….they have been pushed into that area….

I don’t believe IMO that…..well it looks like they are talking about an old Studebaker….we are about to start….oh we are about to commence….we are about ready to go into Mosul….ok stop…go…stop….go….ok when they finally do liberate Mosul you are going to see the Monetary Reform right in front of your eyes IMO…..and when they finally enter Mosul…this battle I don’t think IMO it will be very long….why…..because they are well prepared to take that little area that is still left….they are not going to make any mistakes with Mosul….Mosul is extremely important for who…..oh the Monetary Reform….NO….for the Kurds….we’ve been telling you month after month.

Following the money…..yes we are…but we are limited to know things….for example….may I suggest….may I say that IMO….that many things are being done with their money that we cannot see right now….may I throw out as an example without talking about it….bonds.

So right now the CBI with Allak and Abadi they know what they are doing with the Monetary Reform and the control of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar….the CBI knows that the auctions were the main source of corruption for the ministers and a lot of bad people….they know this….and they also know they have been put on the white list…..to me the white list is nothing more than the international Long Line that is desperate to want to do business with Iraq….come on guys….we will give you a boost….you know we really shouldn’t be on that white list….we aren’t Article 8.

So these opinion pieces….in fact one of them talked about Bremer who was under Bush…that he didn’t do the Monetary Reform very well…that he should have come out with the LD’s….then he should have increased the exchange rate….they would have given more value to the IQD…it would have been easier to handle…there would have been less mistakes…that it was time to do it because inflation was just right….yeah they are being critical…but they don’t know what the CBI is doing with the Reforms…that is why they are coming out with their opinionated pieces.

Try to remember too Family what I said just as we started earlier….Allak knows what he is doing…..Abadi, IMF, UST…and do you remember what they have already said…that I want a gradual increase…and that is what these two powerful articles that WalkingStick brought out to us suggests.

I don’t know I am still of the thought that it will be 1 dollar when it is introduced….but for that one dollar they don’t have to tell you things they are doing with their currency….oh do you mean they are doing a gradual increase of the IQD to get to the 1 to 1….IMO…..although any rate below 1 to 1 will force the citizens to deposit their money in banks and to open up accounts and have a power of purchase…..so I wonder do you think the citizens are opening up accounts in Iraq….in Mosul….well you don’t know do you.

Then if they were able to have a slower increase leading up to 1 to 1 without anybody knowing about it….then they would introduce the LD’s….and those LD’s….that is currency with no zeros…..and then by the way….I should say that is currency with no 000’s in it….then it would be time to lift the exchange rate value…they know what they are doing Family…those opinionated pieces told you exactly what they are doing….and by the way….no they can’t stop the auctions….and we’ve talked about it….until they are Article 8 compliant….and yes they are continuing to lose money through the auctions….but it is their only source of income….well yes and no….and tonight at the very end when I am done we will talk about the improvements they have done with the IMF to have more sources of income.

IMO all of the recommendations from the IMF to the CBI are being accomplished….so we look for the next step to come from the CBI…and by the way….Allak even came out and said…..in the reports that we have….in Arabic…..he said yeah we know to do this before November…and as far as the loans go….yeah….you don’t see any loans do you….raise the value of your currency….before November….but you know something….ever since that meeting….in Amman, Jordan….with the CBI and the IMF….the CBI told the IMF….we’ve done all the regulations….we are done….and we will implement before November….I mean we’ve read all of these things.

Now we are eager in our studies to see the results that came out of the 7th, 8th, and 9th…when the IMF and Iraq met once again….and like we told you last week…they will meet again next month.

$640 million dollars were given to them in July…but ever since these meetings have occurred with the IMF and all of these delegates from the US….there has not been anymore loans……they were supposed to get another $640 or $700 million remember….in three different payments…you read about the article….but you don’t see it because they have not raised the value….they have not fulfilled the requirement yet.

The next schedule to give money to Iraq is through the Letter of Intent with the CBI to the IMF….but they have to implement their Monetary Reform before November….or I am sorry very simply…..no loans…and we know this…..don’t we…and that is why we see Saleh IMO….come out last week and tell the IMF….hey we got this….we fulfilled all the requirements that you wanted from us IMF…..and I believe they are in the process of telling those that need to know….not you and me.

Frank26: October is a hot month….October is a hot month….no doubt about it….but will the CBI implement the final steps….you know to raise the value of their currency.

This white list should have been in 2017 instead of 2016…and it is IMO for the purpose of finishing the final steps….because the white list will be needed in 2017 when they are already committed to using any other currency except their own….and if they are going to make that kind of commitment then they are raising the value….because it is worthless.

The Iraqi Stock Exchange last quarter said they would be selling stocks and that they would be internationally active….what happened….well we haven’t raised the value of our currency yet….we aren’t Article 8 complaint and we can’t really be selling to the international world….hmmmm…..you know why….you know why the ISX is not working….

It is because they do not have freedom of capital….which is an Article 8 requirement…and they postponed it right….but I think that….you see we are following the money…and I think they are doing things with the Iraqi dinar that they don’t need to tell you about….and because you are not a professional economist…you are good students….but because you don’t really know where to look for the answers….or see the evidence of what they are doing with their money….you can’t see these things.

IMO Iraq is changing the Monetary Reform based on the IMF meeting that they had in Jordan…and not fighting about it….and this meeting that just happened in New York on the 7th, 8th, and 9th, the annual meeting with the IMF with the World Bank and many other agencies….or many other countries for that matter….in fact Abadi’s advisors were at this meeting….and the IMF approved many things….

Why…why would the IMF at this meeting on the 7th, 8th, and 9th,….say hey…thumbs up you did good….why….what did the CBI do to satisfy you IMF….yeah I really want to see the reports from these three days and we don’t have them yet do we….or you don’t.

In this meeting….they have agreed to a contract with them…with Iraq and the IMF….what do you mean a contract….well they have agreed….well they have agreed for the next three years that anything they do with their currency that the IMF is going to help them, guide them, tutor them, help them along…in fact every time they do anything…..let’s say they do qualify for Article 8 and they do get a loan….then in the next three years the IMF will review and control and guide the CBI with that loan….

They are setting in all of the securities in the GOI and the CBI….everywhere….there is a lot of corruption that is run…that has fled….there are a lot of good things going on….so for the next three years….according to this meeting they just had….we are going to hold you up….know what I mean….we are going to support you….so you don’t make any more mistakes….that doesn’t sound like something for a program rate to me.

Now I want to bring something up from Frosty the Snowman….he actually just put this up….I find this very interesting because what Frosty just put up kind of overlaps what I am about to say…his post is #11….hold on a second….let me say what I was about to say….then I will read what Frosty just put up….because again I thought….well I’ll be a monkey’s uncle….because these two overlap….and here is what I want to say.

So based on these meetings with the IMF, the CBI, and Abadi and the UST and all that good stuff we have about 20-21 days to see if the CBI implements the Financial Reforms…the IMF and the CBI are like two peas in a pod…..but we need to see a little bit more about the agreements inside of this pod….we need to see more clarity right now.

Now let me go to Frosty’s post before I continue to talk….what he says….21 days ago Abadi and Obama made an agreement to edit Mosul in 30 days…then he puts up the article there…then Frosty says….as you may recall on September 20th I posted this graphic mainly for fun for speculation on how the 30 days may tie in to the Presidential debate…and then he shows this map…and then he makes a few more comments underneath it…..but yeah…very good Frosty…..because we feel about the same…within 20 to 21 days I’m hoping we see the results of these meetings….especially the one in Amman, Jordan.

The US is guiding, is helping, is tutoring….is pushing them dog gone it…..enough of the flowery words…come here junior….you are grabbing him by the ear and they are pinching him hard….and telling him what to do…and as far as I am concerned I am satisfied and I am at peace with the evidence that we have….that even you may not have….IMO we students know more about this CBI/IMF relationship than most opinionated pieces that are being put out.

We are all sick and tired of reading these opinionated pieces aren’t we Family….in fact we are sick and tired of hearing of the old Studebaker that stops and goes….stops and goes…..we are about to start….we are about to commence….we are about to enter….we are about to go into the battle of Mosul…..just do it….but strategically they know what they are doing….in the same way the CBI knows what it is doing with the Monetary Reform.

So as a TEAM we only follow the money between the IMF and the CBI right now…..because IOO we are trying to tell you something….that they are doing things with their currency right now….that they don’t have to tell you jack about….not even Jack Lew from the UST has said anything about any loans….about any bonds….about the 7th, 8th, and 9th, meeting.

This legal binding contract they have with the CBI….it is not that they need the $640 million….they need this relationship…this agreement…..to work…to be Article 8…to be international….as an example…..Paris Club that some guru brought up and made a big issue out of it and it is certainly not needed right now….but fine….we will use it…..80% of it was forgiven was it not….through the IMF….20% is still left….just listen to us junior and we can make your life good….but that is the key right there….that is the key….the key is not the loans….the key is the commitment to trust the CBI through the IMF control of them….I think they are….IMO.

The GOI and CBI could say….up yours….on the lifting of the 000’s….change my rate and all of that….but even they now know they need the rest of the world….and the world is ready through the security improvements all over Iraq….and I think once you see Mosul that’s the end…well not the end but that the crème de la crème of security…once Mosul is liberated.

Wake up CBI so that one day I can wake up and look at your CBI website for a change in the value of your currency.

Oh and by the way….gosh you guys ask me some questions when you call….and I can understand that…but once again….don’t bring me questions from other gurus…..I don’t even know what their thinking is.

Now let me cover this very quickly….yes there was a holiday and we told you about it last Wednesday…that they would have a holiday on Sunday…and yes I’m here to tell you there is another holiday coming up….and that is this coming Wednesday….in a couple of days….but I also want you to know that Abadi doesn’t go anywhere…this is the Shiites that do this….the Shiites are the ones who are constantly looking for ways not to do their jobs…IMO…..

Abadi is going to cut a lot of these holidays out too….they lose money when they have these holidays….but the core…the Cabinet…Abadi…they still work…it is Parliament that takes the day off….so it is really not that important…how many holidays they have….because Abadi is working…if the lazy ones don’t want to work that is fine….well it is not fine…but it is remembered…..I told you there are special little groups over there watching every little thing they do…everybody.

This is serious stuff….this is what I have been dreaming of for a lot of years….you have been waiting for a long time haven’t you….so has the IMF.

I started this call by telling you they are trying to communicate….not with you but with their citizens….I’m telling you there are hundreds of newspapers in Iraq….heck there are like 300-400 television channels in Iraq….that is not just from Iraq….I should say from the surrounding area…..we will stop the talk….but the thing is they are trying to talk to the citizens…and Abadi I think is doing a masterful job…but we don’t want to talk…we just want to watch the CBI….me and my TEAMS….that is what we are doing right now.

The GOI and CBI have done a lot of about laundering and a lot about their security…they have done very well…..so because of these giant steps for their Monetary Reform….I just don’t see why the CBI won’t follow through with the Monetary Reform….even the debacle….or the debate last night….actually even talked about Mosul…that there was too much confusion….basically that there was too much BS coming out of the Mosul campaign….whatever…..it seemed to me that Trump and Hillary sounded frustrated last night about this issue….they sound frustrated….they sound like me and you….I wonder why.

I want you to take note…we are not forgetting about this….Allak has even endorsed it….we know there should be a change in the rate….before November 1st….now will they do it….I don’t know….this is Iraq….but they know what they are doing…..they know what to do…and regardless of the pace they are at…they know what to do…they got this plan.

Another thing by the way…..you are not going to see a change in the rate before they close….a change in the rate would happen after the CBI working hours…you got that….we are following the money….it was something I wanted to share with you….let me see if I can say that one more time….a change in the rate can only occur before they open….or after they close….but never during their working hours will there be a rate change…..because it would confuse the market tremendously.

They know what they are doing….they call it a strategy…and you saw it…what was it….2016-2020 Strategy….for the changes in this time frame….alright….I’m just curious…and we’ve already brought this point up but I want to say it one more time….if this is their strategy…their four year plan strategy that they introduced….from the CBI….from Allak…from the IMF meetings….well then why isn’t your strategy 2017-2020….

Why do you include this year 2016 in your strategy for your Monetary Reform….IMO it contains changes in the CBI plans for their Monetary Reform….right now I believe they are in the RI and walking into the RV for next year…in fact when we get to the end tonight I want to talk to you about that one more time.

Yeah I want them to stop the auctions Family but they can’t…it is their only source….I want to stop these CC’s…yep there is a strategy and it includes the year of 2016 that we believe is the RI of the MR….that is the Reinstatement of the Monetary Reform.

Look once we got past Fallujah what did we say….well you are going to see the Economic Reforms…and once we get past Mosul what did I say you were going to see….well the Monetary Reform….well in between both of these events….you know what you are seeing….you are seeing the IMF….you are seeing the UST….you are seeing the World Bank….you are seeing the UN special group…you are seeing the USA….in fact all of them….the thing I just mentioned…the USA….you are seeing all of these agencies representing the USA and you are seeing some very…very special people and groups that have gone over there….so Iraq will not fail….

We built the largest embassy in Iraq…not for a program rate….not to fail….but to make their Monetary Reform work…this is the United States delegation with Abadi…..they escort him…the protect him….they guide him in the Monetary Reform…but I’ll be honest with you…..Abadi is playing it safe….and he uses Mosul to cover up….or better yet not to explain anything to anybody….but he has to let that go….because the announcement of Mosul’s liberation is very close IMO….and IMO it might be in this month of October.

Iraq’s 2016 is primed…via all of these agencies that are out there right now…and notice who they are….the USA…yep…they got a plan….yep…the CBI has got a plan….they don’t want to be Article 14 forever Family….they know the agreed roadmap with the IMF…..Allak knows it very well too….and we will too soon….but do remember what I am trying to teach you tonight….is that they said it….we want to do this gradually…the raising of our rate….and then we introduce the LD’s….and then we lift the 000’s….

Now if you are not a student that is very hard to understand…..all you want is for them to change their rate and make money….but it is a process….and we are following the money….a gradual increase in the rate….the LD’s…then the removal of the 000’s from the exchange rate….that is my RI in 2016 to the RV in 2017 through the USA’s help…with all of the international systems and standards that are a go…that are going into Iraq right now.

Abadi knows….Abadi knows what he is doing….stop the holiday sure go ahead….who cares…..Abadi are you working on a Vice President too….yeah I am….whatever….none of that matters to the Monetary Reform…that is just government business.

The CBI is taking care of the Monetary Reform.

Mosul….what…move into view…would you please….move into view….I want to know more about the liberation of you Mosul….in fact tell me DAASH….what….why do you tell the Mosul citizens where you are at right now in that little cornered up there area…why do you the citizens who you are scaring to death in Mosul….why do you tell them to give you their dinars….and that you will replace it with DAASH currency….you know with your stupid logo on it….no answer….

Let me answer for you….because the five banks you tried to rob….our troops or whatever….blew them to heck and back….you tried to rob those banks in Mosul didn’t you…..you dumb DAASH….you tried to rob five banks….and there was an article….I hope you read this…..when they blew it up over a month ago there was American dollar bills and Iraqi dinars flying all over the place….it was raining American currency and Iraqi currency….

And you knuckleheads thought you could steal from these banks….we would rather blow them up before you got any of our money….but you didn’t….then you tried the refineries….and they were blown up and set on fire….so you are telling the Iraqi citizens….give us your dinars and you are going to give them even more worthless currency…your currency with your stupid logo on it….because you are trying to horde the dinars again….what do you think….we are stupid….don’t you think they know every serial number in every area of that district…..so Mosul if you don’t mind I would really like to get this liberation on the way.

Family it will take a catastrophic event to stop the lava flows of the Economic and Monetary Reforms of Iraq….and ISIS and DAASH are nowhere near that potential….the catastrophic event would occur within their country….within their government….within their corruption…within their own civil war…within their religious leaders that would go against what they are doing…..as far as you worrying about Maliki….I wouldn’t worry about Maliki….Maliki is like the Titanic….the Titanic sits at the bottom of the ocean Family…..at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean….the Titanic is only being studied right now….and Maliki is like the Titanic at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean because the UN special groups and the ICC are studying him very closely….

And as much as he thought….oh look Abadi is in favor of cancelling these Vice Presidents….and he’s going to keep me….no he’s not….bozo….but whatever they are studying about Maliki we just let it evolve….it is kind of pathetic when you look at Maliki….or what he says or when he says it….or whatever….really I think that is a good word….kind of pathetic.

I know we are spoiled….but I would much rather have the spoils of Mosul right now….we are spoiled…there is just too much information out there….and even though I say they don’t have to explain anything….they don’t have to….but if you understand it….there is a lot of information out there….and I know we’ve been together….you know the November 1st that we are looking for…that will be nine years when I made my first post on a forum about the dinar….and December 1st will be nine years that I have been with you as your leader….

In fact it was about four or five years ago that Kim Clement came on our program here at KTFA….actually he came when we were at KTFM…he said you know what I see or what I sense in the summer there would be nothing….nothing…nothing…and then sudden…suddenly something you know…..

I respect Kim Clement…I prayed for him when he went through his brain tumor….it was an honor to have him on our program and to have him give us his opinion about the Iraqi dinar….but if I could talk to Kim Clement I would tell him…brother I know that a few weeks ago you talked about the Iraqi dinar once again…and brother I would like to tell you this past summer….as you said the summer months….there has been absolutely nothing…nothing…nothing the three months of summer…but in this 2016 after the summer….I believe that suddenly we are going to see an awful lot about the Monetary Reform.

I am extremely encouraged by Mosul…and I am extremely encouraged and hopeful they will be entering it this month…and very quickly the campaign will be over in my opinion…..and I am excited that the Kurds are not waiting for the fat lady to lose all the weight to be able to see around her….that the Kurds have applied the taxes and tariffs at their borders….can I say WOW!!!

That is almost as powerful as Iraq being put on the white list….wait a minute….Barzani…Kurdistan…what….what did you do…we implemented the tariffs….why….the IMF wants this…..where….at our borders…along Mosul….at our borders….alright…fine…be coy….but let me ask you….how did it go….in three hours we collected over 36 million…are you serious….yeah….my gosh….Kurds….do you understand this is what the IMF wants….well yeah….do you understand this is more money for the budget….yeah….do you understand the implementation of taxes and tariffs is going to fuel the budget….yeah….do you understand that 17% of the oil production and the fact that oil is exploding right now…

It is now headed towards $60/barrel is going to add to the budget….I mean oil going up is being done with a purpose…right….yeah….do you understand that billions maybe even trillions of the corrupt money is being returned to Iraq and is going to tremendously help that budget for 2017….yeah….do you understand that debts are being forgiven left and right by many nations…by many countries….institutions so Iraq can become international….yeah….do you understand there are loans coming to this country….yeah….IMO they do many things with Iraq’s money right now….they just don’t have to explain anything to you.

The IMF requirements are right there in front of us….but we didn’t know did we Family….that they are doing the Monetary Reform….but they are just not thoroughly explaining the steps and talking….so we follow the money….doing the Monetary Reform Family….this following of the money is evidence to me and my TEAMS….IOO it is evidence we cannot share with you right now…..nor the results of the meeting on the 7th, 8th, and 9th, until they tell you….but this evidence for us…has our study at a satisfactory level and at peace.

IMO when Iraq was put on the white list….instead of for the first quarter of 2017…when it was put on the white list in October of 2016 it started the countdown….the second they were put on the white list it started the countdown….for many transactions for a 30 day period from September 30th to October 30th.

Look Family I believe we are very close….and there is that fat lady…and I shouldn’t even say that….let’s just call it a door….there is a door that is locked in front of Mosul….I don’t want to be disrespectful to anyone so I shouldn’t say fat lady….let’s just call it a closed door in front of Mosul…..but we don’t know the combination to open that door….but we are so close we don’t need to know the combination.

I have given you Jericho says the Lord….what more do you want.

You know there was a post that was made on our forum yesterday…it was done by Militia….I think they are friends with Doodlebug….and I liked it so much that I would like to read it to you if you don’t mind….this is post 167 from yesterday’s thread….I’m going to read it because I like the construction and I like the format…and here is what it says…and it is talking in reference to the meetings they are having with the IMF and the CBI…

he says….” In other words we have (Per Abadi) work to do and we are not stopping, as the end result gets unity, security and profitability. Just look at what we see in regard to the Kurds at the borders with taxes and tariffs today, off the charts in 3 hours. I'll bet due to the UN supervision, orders effectively from the IMF and WB to get revenues from other sources than oil. Keep in mind about the Fat Lady. It was said I believe that once the Kurds got settled with their needs and wants with Baghdad from Mosul that the borders would be introduced to having taxes and tariffs applied, which in effect cuts off the corrupts hands from the gravy train.

That said, I sense a sweet smell of perfume coming from Mosul, not sure if it is white rose pedals or what.. But, after what I heard last night in the debacle (lol) one of them spoke of how ridiculous it is for the MEDIA to suggest we are going into Mosul with a public time line. Way to much BS. We can see it for what it is worth now far clearer than even them imo.

I will say, the Kurds getting the Borders in line with revenues, the IMF wants in regards to Iraq ceasing MCPs for to be compliant with Article 14 and gearing for to be compliant and accepting the challenges and or obligations for reporting currency issues for Article 8 are fully in process, as if we read the TEXT from the IMF they are clearly in process in doing so (Monitoring them think Amman, NYC and again NYC this weekend) .

Take note from articles as well that in effect the USA (O) asked for Reforms to be completed by November. My view is per Teams (wink) that the RITrain left ahead of schedule and is still making time! jmtc We may just not be able to truly see it yet. Must be a bit foggy and over cast? Lol

Militia that was just brilliant and I agree.

Dismissed with a prayer.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More