Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI | 1-800 Numbers

This is where the 800#'s will be listed which will be included in the TETELESTAI post once published.

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange. Despite Yosef's departure, it will still be sent out for publication when the time comes.)

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language (not strictly followed)
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with me then please give me an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Current Situation?" - TZX Intelligence Report - 12.9.16

T Z X  Intelligence Report Posted on December 9, 2016 It has been sad and quiet these past few days after Yosef's departure. I know ma...

Saturday, October 22, 2016

"I Love You" - Guest Post by Eric Florence

Entry Submitted by Eric Florence at 7:28 PM EDT on October 22, 2016

To say our time in this world (and through this RV roller coaster) has been unsettling and confusing is a huge understatement. Our entire lives have been polluted with the fake and illusory leaving us with the most empty feelings. Anywhere you look now for truth you can only find hollow shells. But don't fear, this is the old world falling away. The time for the epoch of pure unconditional love is at our doorsteps. Perhaps you can feel the heat of this new reality on your face as it beckons you to enter. I know it's been hard. I know even now as you look out into the world it might be difficult to see the light. With so much imbalance surrounding our economy, our politics, our trade, and our relationships, it's hard to imagine a place where this would all be over with. But I promise you my brothers and sisters with my whole heart that it is here. The burning heart of unconditional love is here to permanently dissolve any and all pain of our past so that we may move into our new life with all wounds healed. Pure love is the lightest feeling you can imagine. Pure love is pure light. It's bliss. It will dissolve any darkness. So to any of you who may still feel the weight of the old I want to address you personally. I pour my heart to you now and I ask you open yours to feel my embrace.

You who have had to participate on the battle fields experiencing immeasurable violence, I love you. You who have been abandoned and left alone, I love you. You who have had to witness the passing of your beloved child, I love you. You who have lost your spouse to disease, I love you. You who have had to experience abuse both physically and emotionally, I love you so much. You who were neglected and ignored by a parent, I love you. You who have had to experience hunger or homelessness for lack of money, I love you. You who have lost friends and family based on your sexual orientation, I love you. You who have been betrayed by the one you thought you could trust the most, I love you. You who have been taken advantage of, I love you. You who have been bullied for your outward appearance, I love you. You who have been ignored because the world couldn't see your beauty, I love you. You who have had to suffer pain in body because of cancer or other infirmity, I love you. You who have suffered through the dark hell of depression, I love you. You who feel even at this moment you don't have a friend, I will be your friend, I love you. You who have suffered through substance abuse, I love you. You who may have hurt another in a way you regret, I love you. You who I have hurt personally, I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you. You who have been mistreated because of your skin color or ethnicity, I love you. You who walk under the enormous weight of debt, I love you. You who haven't quite figured out what your purpose is in this crazy world, I love you. You who have felt lost in your journey, I love you. You who wish the rest of the world could just feel how much you care, I feel it and I love you. You who have been wrongly judged, I love you. You who would consider yourself unworthy in any way, know you are beautiful and I love you. And to any others of you who feel other sorrow and pain, let me hold it for you for a bit because I love you.

The only way we'll rebalance our world is through UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Let this be your fire. Let anything old go that no longer feels light. It's safe now to do so. Please know that I am always available to message if you find it hard to feel the warmth. I hold no judgement or fear. I only want to see the weight of the world transform effortlessly into beautiful meadows of flowers. Love can even turn the stickiest of messes into instant beauty. "Love's greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred" - Barbara de Angelis. The new world we are moving into will be one of pure peace and harmony. It's not just a philosophy. This world exists in your heart waiting for you to uncover it. I want to build that world out here with you. I love you so dearly. No matter what happens in these coming days and weeks with this RV stuff, just know LOVE always holds the highest power. It will illuminate and walk every step with you. This will all work out exactly as it should.

With So Much Love,

Eric Florence

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More