All ideas submitted today regarding humanitarian projects will be added here. This post will move to the top of the main page every time a new idea is added. ~ Dinar Chronicles
"2 GREAT Trends" - Guest Post by One Who Believes
How big can you go?
How much ZIM and Heart do you have? These are just a few ideas that I have thought of which could be done anywhere. I would love to see some other Ideas that you have. It would be a great service to the World for you to share your ideas with us all. It is so easy.
Just post your ideas here on Dinar Chronicles by sending an email with your Ideas and plans to: UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com Then we can all see them.
Your Ideas will be posted for us all to consider and copy if they suite our desires. We are all in this together and frankly, those who are reading this post, ARE THE ONES who will take action on them to help and change the World.
One Who Believes
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-11-16
Humanitarian Project Ideas for October 12, 2016
Entry Submitted by GJB at 12:10 AM EDT on October 12, 2016
Just have to say what a massive buzz i am getting from everyone on here, positive, love and working together.
Thats what this is all about.
Here are a few project ideas i would like to share, and would love to work with you all to achieve all of our projects globally.
Eliminate Poverty and Homelessness (Global)
1. Build 2m new social properties in each country (owned by trust, low rent or free) Modular and prefab homes can be built in weeks.
* Cub ( Cubhousingsolutions.com)
* Eco Space ( Ecospacestudios.com)
* Affresol ( Affresol.com)
* Eco Hab ( Ecohab.co.uk)
2. Purchase and renovate old properties.
3. Fund and work with humanity Charities (programs & their projects)
4. Install Solar Power to all social house and those under 70K earning (joint)
5. Fund food banks and build or takeover big food stores selling healthy foods at cost price.
6. Invest in new/small business, entrepreneurs, failing companies, inventors.
7. Build and fund schools
Healthcare & social support
1. Fund and work with charities that provide support children/people with disabilities, fit equipment and adaptions to their homes.
2. Build new facilities that support new specialized equipment for rare illnesses.
3. Employ more consultants and doctors.
4. Fund transportation for those that require treatment in other countries.
5. More funding for amputees.
6. Compensate families caring for their family members that are elderly and disabled.
7. Fund building work to their homes to accommodate families with disabilities and elderly.
8. Supply more mobility mini buses (free charge)
Invest heavily in free energies for all
Hydro-Power, tilde and wave power, Advanced Solar power,
Love, light and peace
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 2:37 AM EDT on October 12, 2016
1) Set up permaculture projects on land that has been destroyed by bad management starting in the US then branching out around the world along with a school for training home to run them in the most efficient ways.
2) Set up schools for children in a way that allows them to think and problem solve. From Pre-School thru 12, and Trade Schools or a collage degree if it is what the child is looking for.
3) Get the homes of the elderly and in firmed brought up to present day building code standards and environmentally updated with solar and wind if applicable.
All will be done in a way that will allow the ones involved in these projects to have housing and a living wage.
Entry Submitted by Keith at 2:57 AM EDT on October 12, 2016
1Build new schools that actually allow the teachers to teach kids to be functional members of society and ensure they have the opportunity to choose college prep or vocational training or both while in secondary school, like wood shop, metal shop, vo-ag, auto mechanics and such.
2Also help several churches build new facilities and provide opportunities for their members to serve their community, region, state, country, and world by supporting them in their efforts.
3. Build a new modern hospital with level 1 trauma center in Gulu Uganda along with clinics in northern Uganda to serve these people.
4. Bring mechanized farming to northern Uganda and build schools and teach the people of Uganda to be self reliant and great providers this is a group of people if they are over ten and lived in northern Uganda as a child probably spent much of their lives in IDP camps for protection against rebel Joseph Kony.
These are just a few of the projects my wife and I would like to do.
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 5:39 AM EDT on October 12, 2016
Im zim holder too,but I dont think majority of holders own right banknote.In my opinion is this one the right one which replaced 100trill.note.
Whats your thought in this?
Also I dont know your thoughts in comming CIPS(beast system) Which will be here just few years, 144k sealed (zim holders which gave up their currencies to mild suffering during beast system when people will be thrown out of their digit.bank accounts-no right to buy and sell-so my help with my notes will be to help stay alive for this innocent people which didnt agree with Cips or was thrown out of this economic system )right before tribulation.
So we know who the 144k are but to what reason God gave them this money?
Also I think that satan which control banking system also CIPS too must allow us to exchange and do not harm us with our intention what will we do with that money.
So my humanitarian intention are to keep people which will be thrown out and will be without dig.accounts to gave them all things necesary for them.
I am grateful for all these loving, beautiful and constructive projects. This feeds my own vision.
My projects here are:
- Build animal shelters that welcome all animal and where the healing services are natural ones (Reiki, acupuncture, flower essences, …). Help the people to help animals providing one phone number in order to go and take the animal back to the shelter. Employ the volunteers to build a big network and beautiful shelters.
- Participate on the cleaning of the oceans thanks to the ocean cleanup project (www.oceancleanup.com).
- Participate on the reforestation of the forests
- Help finding a house to each homeless person, refugee brother/sister and to provide ecological food and clothes at a free price. Helping each one with a regular support in re-connecting with their own passion.
- Help feeding and educating and protecting children.
- Help the farmers that want to adapt ecological processes to the agriculture (training, finances, ..)
- Promote an universal income
- Invest on clean energies
- Participate on the Light workers congress (cf www.goldenageofgaia.com) in order to inspire my work with others projects/results/investigations (as in Dinars Community)
- Promote a school for refugees in order to facilitate their integration (this is already in place in Germany: http://www.aeworldwide.de/en/ and https://www.ei-ie.org/en/news/news_details/3942)
- Promote a school for children that promote links to their heart, brain, nature. Auto-responsibility and creativity and joy (http://www.cmontserrat.org/ & https://www.heartmath.org/programs/child-mental-health/)
Love for each one
Entry Submitted by Also One Who Believes at 9:22 AM EDT on October 12, 2016
I would like to see if we can help those who manufacture clothing under deplorable conditions in India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and everywhere else. Maybe build new factories? Maybe come up with better machines so they don't have to work so hard? Maybe move some of the manufacturing back to the US so they don't have to work so hard? I am not sure what action would be best, but we can ask them!
Another idea is to finance the small company that invented a little clothes washing machine that does not need electricity. They are initially intending to make sure people in Peru have access to them, but would soon expand to a global market. http://newatlas.com/giradora-pedail-power-washer/23548/
- Also One Who Believes
I would like to have my own Alternative/Holistic Clinic so patients can choose their modality of treatment and healing available to them. I would also like to include the latest technologies for healing such as, Bio Electro Magnetic Energy, Sonar, Plasma Technology. I would also include methods for detoxification and products that support health and wellness and good plant based nutrition, I would name my clinic after my late husband as he was a Stage 3 Colon Cancer survivor using alternative and holistic measures and he remained cancer free at the time of his death. I would like to be able to present new healing technologies to existing clinics and hospitals.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to express my ideas.
Hello , I live in upper scale development in the country . however I am very fortunate for what my wife and I worked for.
However here it goes.
#1 we live near rural mobile home parks and they are some of the oldest mobile homes I have seen. Our plan is to get with either the property owners and replace each mobile home in the park. With that being said I myself being a veteran of desert storm.. I have a want and need to provide new vehicles to the veterans of need.
#2nd also setup a transit service to pick up veterans for their doctor appointments wherever they are. I would get that setup with VA and local veteran offices.
The vehicles they will be riding in will not be the junk vans we see here in columbus some are ok but we will go military themed and setup for client specific. This I would probably start this in our county. And see how it goes.
#3 Go through our small town and give it a facelift and speak with the town municipal for what they need and see how we can improve the infrastructure of the town. Possibly give Wi-Fi cameras etc for the parks and recreation areas for the kids. So us parents can communicate with their devices.
#4 develop campgrounds franchise that are moving along with today's technologies..
And offer free camping to kids of inner city's and work with programs that don't have the chance or means to go camping. Everything will be provided.
#5 our county fire departments could use new equipment . and buildings or more buildings.
Better 911 systems .
Thank you maybe someone else can also use these ideas .. Hooyah!!!!
MY OWN IDEA IS TO BUILD A NEW HOMELESS SHELTER HERE IN STERLING WITH COMPUTERS TO HELP GET JOBS & GET MORE SHELTERS AT BUS STOPS HERE AS NOT MANY & HAS TO BE IN WEATHER. ALSO GET AN IDEA OF HOW MANYHOMES HERE BADLY NEEDS GOOD PAINT ON TIER HOMES TO INCREASE VALUE AND ESTETRIC STREET APEAL.ALSO HELP WITH VITA TO GIVE LOANS TO POOR COUNTRYS TO HELP GET UP OFF GROUND IN BUSINESS. HELP GIVE LOANS TO THOSE THAT WOULD LIKE TO BE IN BUSINESS WITH BIKE CARTS(WHEELIES) DONATE TO HEIFERS, INTERNATIONALLY (BUT NEVER TO CLINTON FOUNDATION) LOL, BAD JOKE, HUH?LOVE PAYINF IT FORWARD AT GROCERY STORES AND FREE MEALS FOR COMMUNITYS FOR A MONTH? WELL CAN THINK OF OTHERS TOO BUT ITS A START/
We truly are blessed, regardless of our outer circumstances, and as such have the power to facilitate mankind’s awakening.
I love the ideas expressed here…and the openheartedness and desire to be of service.
Our intention is to create The Centre for Awakening in Canada, a centre dedicated to providing guidance for those who have chosen to awaken.
The Centre, grounded in ACIM principals, is going to be available to All and offer various programs, teachings, guidance and support for those who wish to wake up. Additionally, the centre will support various other Humanitarian projects, particularly national programs that aim to eradicate homelessness, the lack of basic necessities and access to a different level of education that is heart centered.
The Centre is a gathering place with a singular focus on doing Inner Work leading to the experience of ongoing inner Peace.
May we all BE the Change we wish to create in the World.
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 11:38 AM EDT on October 12, 2016
Build handicap homes for handicap Veterans
Entry Submitted by Kent at 11:46 AM EDT on October 12, 2016
senior living facilities
build more senior citizen assisted living centers, 14 counties in GA rural area’s near Doctor offices. that’s my big goal for now 14 facilitie’s in 14 countys
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 1:24 PM EDT on October 12, 2016
1, Relaying and resurfacing of dilapidated roads in our locality after planning out the sewarage lines for all resident house holds,
2, Community gardens and children parks in our locality
3, Creation of meditation centre of modest size to accomodate 300 People at any given time in the shape of pyramids.
4, Purchase and allocate farm lands of 3 Acre size to ex defense pensioners to grow food and distribute the farm produce to the humanity.
5, Creation of night shelters for the daily wage earners who migrate to cities towns on search of livelihood.
6, Creation of lodges for visitors in the city.
7, Provisioning of cycles to commuters and encourage people to commute on cycle in every 5km area of responsibility. Thereby dissuade people from motorcars for short distances and help in ease in pollution levels.
Entry Submitted by Barbara Nantogmah at 1:29 PM EDT on October 12, 2016
I would love to be involved in developing elementary schools in the northern region of Ghana based on more child centered ideas like Montessori, like schools described in the articles Taught by Finland or like education described in the book The Call to Brilliance by Resa Seinfeld Brown. I would love to develop schools that are child centered and not exam result centered. How I enjoy watching children explore their environment and enjoy the sand hut. They are free, excited and self directed.
What exciting times to be living in.
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 2:17 PM EDT on October 12, 2016
Children are my mission in life and as I help children, their family will benefit.
Because of the vaccines new law
My granddaughter can't go to school and her parents can't afford to stay home to educate her and grandparents can't either
So what happen, they now decided to vaccine her at 4 1/2 years of age so she can go to school
This is happening a lot and I plan to fund these families income or pay for private teacher so they don't have to be force in poisoning their children and also will fund education on other option like homeopathic vaccines instead,until this law no longer exist
Will fund school that promote children'sgifts and educate in a way that promote shelf confidence and treat every child in their own individuality not like robots being trained to work to fund the cabals plan for mind program to keep them down.
Will start close to home and expand out as far as money permits
Entry Submitted by JValor at 2:53 PM EDT on October 12, 2016
Projects are coming out of the woodwork right now, which is wonderful. My focus is 10% charitable donations/assistance to humans, 10% investment in impact technologies which benefit ourselves, animals and our planet, and 80% is focused on horses - large animals who are expensive to take care of and who become easy victims to a sluggish economy. All of these activities, and the many more which will present themselves, will create lots of jobs and opportunities for people to have a purpose.
Under Charitable Donations/Assistance for Humans:
- Annual donations to nonprofits working with veterans. We connected with one organization treating PTSD, and through their referrals, the list of others doing similar work and needing fundings is growing by the day
- Annual donations to nonprofit funding hubs (issue grants to nonprofits) in the region, then expand
- Annual donation to Food for Families (Raley's) and other similar organizations
- National literacy program - paying the companies who teach reading to give the classes for free to needy kids
- Annual Donations to kids with catastrophic illnesses and their families - lifetime commitment
- United Cerebral Palsy for children, teens and adults with disabilities. Autism in our area.
- Support research on using telepathy with autistic kids/adults to improve quality of life for everyone involved
- Support innovative educational programs where children can actually explore and learn in meaningful ways
- Gifts and/or ongoing support to people in distress or who cannot help themselves, such as seniors who cannot work, including providing homes and home maintenance services for them
- Invest $2mm in breast cancer cure which obsoletes mastectomies and dying from breast cancer - biotech startup
- Invest $5mm in startup manufacturing business producing product that reverses lameness in horses - worldwide
- Invest in sustainable, clean farming and agricultural practices and land cleanup
- Invest in clean water and ocean cleanup
- Invest in clean energy, all types will be of interest
- Invest in new energy medicines - color, sound, energy frequency, etc.
- Invest in joint ventures with like-minded people to manage larger-scale and/or international projects
- Support medical research and new-age energy research for horses (nearly nonexistent now)
- Establish ranch land locations all over the country suitable for horse keeping and/or build out to house horses
- Support existing horse rescues nationally with a professional track record or rescue startups with references
- Provide health care, farriery, nutrition, blankets, etc. for horses of families who love their animals but cannot afford the entire cost of their upkeep (keep horses with their families instead of becoming rescues)
- Provide educational programs for horse management and equipment, such as modern composting technologies
- Support programs which understand the connection between horse and human, such as heart-math
- Support activities for horses and kids, horses and veterans, horses and any group of humans who need healing
- Once the models for horsekeeping locations are working well here, investigate expanding outside the country
Entry Submitted by Luke at 3:04 PM EDT on October 12, 2016
Depending on the currencies and amount of dollars you might have available, consider the following:
1. Consider setting up a FOUNDATION that can benefit your fraternal and maternal family members for years or decades to come. For example, depending on your age, start with parents, aunts & uncles, first cousins and each of their children, and their children's children, etc. You can choose an amount to fund on an annual basis....from $20K or $50K...or an amount to be determined. The amount would be such that it would "enhance" one's life, not necessarily leave them to be "idle" the remainder of their lives. Emphasize the "gift" aspect, and to be good custodians of the money to not only improve their lives, but also to improve their communities, charities, and focus on projects and goodwill in their cities and towns.
2. Consider the "network" of worthy individuals you might know, or come to know. Call it an "AMBASSADOR of Goodwill" program that might spread across the country, etc. As a "representative/agent of a substantial "TRUST" your job is to identify people who would be dedicated to identifying such people to be active in their communities to "distribute" some of this "trust wealth" to impact their communities. After identifying specific amounts that could be made available each year...say $10 Million or more...be specific as to what they can do with the money...allowing the individual or couple a % (2%, or so, or some limit on compensation to them)...and have them committed to deploying these monies....and possibly identifying even larger defined projects that one in their communities might make application for specific projects, charities, real estate needs, creation of employment, etc.
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 3:32 PM EDT on October 12, 2016
Funding for fishing villages, coastal areas in the indigenous places to promote the preservation of natural resources.
Entry Submitted by Rina at 4:42 PM EDT on October 12, 2016
First off....great idea giving folks a place to share their dreams of helping.
I 'accidently' ran across a video that now takes up all my planning thoughts. It is just over a minute long.
Oscar Mendez Building Homes for Homeless
This vid led to others, of course, and I found that there is a manufacturer nearby that also makes plastic lumber. Who knew ?! Ideally the ''leggo'' type that snaps together would be perfect in so many areas, as the home could also be taken apart should one wish to add to, or to move to a different location.
If the Zim amounts are even close to predicted, it would be easy enough to set up factories in various cities....offering jobs....and starter homes....for those willing to work for them.
Am very excited but impatient to get going on some of these projects.
Thanks again for sharing.
Hello, A major necessity in the modern world is getting back to basics and planting within reach, a non-GMO variety of home-- grown vegetables and fruits.
The plan is to provide URBAN areas in major cities with a well thought out kit with instructions seeds and tool to make it happen as I said within reach and to share with the needy.
To bring the needed greenery back to the city which will contribute to cleaner air as well as feed wholesome food and create pride in your own accomplishemnts. So much wasted lawn space that will be put to good use..
Another plan is to build free run enclosed areas for dogs and make available to anyone to bring happiness to their confined loved pets. The joy to a dog that has spent a life inside an apartment will increase positive energy for the pet as well as seeing their owners smile. All facilities will have shelter with nature surrounding as well as pet care information and free necessities for the needy. Park like seating for owners to socialize with like-minded others.
Entry Submitted by Tom at 7:59 PM EDT on October 12, 2016
I am a remodeler and love what I do. I look forward to the time when I can do work for those in need, rather than thaw who can afford what I do.
I am associated with a group of other currency holders that are considering projects to provide housing for those left homeless as a result of US policies, such as Haiti, for starters. We welcome others who share such a desire.
As I read thru some of the other postings, one thing that catches my attention is the notion of installing solar for these fortunate. While I think such an idea is admirable, I am also more than well aware that solar is d technology and should be on its way out. This understanding raises another idea which I and others have, which is supporting those working to bring some of the new technologies forward and start installing them, rather than antiquated solar tech.
I am willing hear from others with similar ideas and suggestions, but I do not wish to have my contact information posted, as it leaves an open door for spammers to send their unwanted junk. If you are aware of another means of putting people in contact with me, please let me know about it.
Entry Submitted by Karen Sebeny at 8:39 PM EDT on October 12, 2016
Hello from Ohio mydesire is to have morgellin centers so people can finally get the help they desperatly need as no doctors are helping them.I also plan on having love and light shacks for people to come to for whatever there need is .Plenty of community gardens and a homeless shelter is so needed here in OhioI plan on making Ohio a very desirable place love and light to you all Karen Sebeny
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 9:16 PM EDT on October 12, 2016
My team and I will be manufacturing and as well as building homes for everyone that needs a home or has had the usual problems with buying and owning a home NETZERO homes with be 90% bill free . Our intentions are very little down , very low interest rates ( if any) allowing the individual to have money to live and put money back into the community as well as not be a slave to there house or mortgage . The average home will be in the 1,600 hundred sq ft home with attached garage and nothing short of startreck
Living and communities thriving with giant gardens on the neighborhood property as to involve the neighborhood in growing and tending to there own organic food fresh everyday . Like minded folks working together and thriving together . The project has already been approved through Humanus Group and planning on new year to breaking ground .
The real reason I want to do it ? Is to watch the endless amount of families smile and laugh again and watch all the pain disappear in a moments time ... .
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 9:52 PM EDT on October 12, 2016
Haiti, Housing on stilts ?
Clean the air
Bring nature back
Build nature ground build playgrounds