Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

ZAP's Mid-Week Report - The Office of POOFness - 12.7.16

Subject: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" From: "The Office of Poofness" < 2goforth@humanus.ca > Date...

Sunday, October 16, 2016

"Family of Light" - Guest Post by Eric Florence

Entry Submitted by Eric Florence at 12:56 PM EDT on October 16, 2016

Dear Starseeds, Wayshowers, and Lightworkers,

It's been a very interesting October so far. So many shifts and timeline jumps has almost brought me to the point of not really knowing who I am. But that's the point I guess. We're expanding into our I AM consciousness and that inevitably means releasing any old thought-forms of self identity. When you open up to your Higher Self and request that this process be speeded up or slowed down, it will happen. I asked several weeks ago to expand as quickly as my body could take. I wanted to open up to all of LOVE and oh boy, I did not realize how huge love is. It beats everything and if you're truly willing to open to love then it will prepare you lessons to show you that indeed, it does beat everything. Love is a power so great that it does not give of itself fully unless it can trust you as a host. I knew this which is why I asked for any test to be able to prove that I would not let fear in my heart again. Happy to say I'm still standing but it seems LOVE has wanted to bring me to a place of pure heart. This last week I lost nearly all my world possessions. One by one as my life situation started to crumble I could see what was happening. When it got faster I knew this was my test. I thought I was still doing alright in spite of the pain and then WHAM! My entire 3D foundation disappears. No home, no wife, no money, no car, no zim note(lol). I think I messed up when I asked for the fast route to love. hahaha But not really. All of these experiences brought me to a really painful place but this time I did not suffer. I held my pain and loved it and told it that on the other side of this there would be another window open. In fact, I went so deep that I truly felt in my heart that a huge chapter has been closed to make way for a huge new one that is now opening.

As I spent a lot of time digging my roots really down deep to discover what it is at the bottom of my heart that I truly desire, I discovered something so precious and beautiful. It's what I've been looking for my whole life. I found all of you. I found my tribe. I found me there too. The place where we are all working together to transmute this duality into love. This is our REAL STORY. Throw everything away and you still have us!

I realized I was keeping myself in a karmic cycle of depending on my currency exchange to validate my inner journey. As if what I could do out here would somehow prove or solidify what I was doing in my heart. Maybe you can relate. Being so alien in spirit to a world deep in the throes of duality can be difficult and lonely. But when our outside world collapses we can only depend on our true inner world and that's when we find our path again. Guys! We never needed this currency or an RV or any of this to do what we came here to do. These are just manifestations of our collective inner experience. The REAL WORK IS US!

I had a beautiful conversation with a new friend over Skype yesterday morning. I believe we found each other through this site with something I posted and then later we connected on Facebook. He opened me up to a very big truth in our conversation and that is: when you have at least two people on Earth agreeing on something it creates a grid you can anchor to manifest your collective heart desire. So EVERYTHING we experience is something we've already agreed upon in our hearts. That's the true power we hold. Not currency. So if that's all we need to create the New Earth that we hold so closely in our hearts, well then, maybe we should be getting together more. Losing friends/relationships, life situations, and even my home was part of this. I feel I reached a place in my heart where I am now ready to step into my tribe. I feel like my heart has been purified. If you are reading this, I am ready.

My deepest heart desire now is to find you. I want to find all of you, my tribe, in this physical world. I feel you. I know we work together in the astral realms. I know you can hear me too. I'm not going to wait on currency exchanges any longer to create my heart's dream. If they happen, so be it. But what I want is to have more beautiful conversations like the one yesterday morning where we can uncover truths and assist each other in expanding/grounding. What I want is to live in community with other light beings. I want to play, dance and cook with you my brothers and sisters. I want to spend the day going on walks with you and sharing our very intense and deep inner journeys. I want to anchor the New Earth grid with you. I want to hug your body and hear your voice. I feel this is the time the tribes of Israel are being called to gather. If you hear this calling as well, please contact me at ericflorencex@gmail.com or find me on Facebook. Any help in finding a temporary living situation in/around Southern Oregon would also be greatly appreciated.

I know we all have had dreams of these Cities of Light. You can call them ecovillages or intentional communities. But they will be cities of light because they will be manifested into existence by the Family of Light. We've been doing this for a long time and I feel now the time has arrived to meet you in person. Money or no money, I know that if we work together using the power of love from our heart centers, we WILL manifest these cities of light. This is my heart's greatest desire.

Much love to you all family. Know that you do not walk alone, even if your outside world wants to tell you differently. I am there with you in your heart. Let us find each other out here and create the world we've always wanted to live in.

With so much love


Eric Florence

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More