All ideas submitted today regarding humanitarian projects will be added here. This post will move to the top of the main page every time a new idea is added. ~ Dinar Chronicles
"2 GREAT Trends" - Guest Post by One Who Believes
How big can you go?
How much ZIM and Heart do you have? These are just a few ideas that I have thought of which could be done anywhere. I would love to see some other Ideas that you have. It would be a great service to the World for you to share your ideas with us all. It is so easy.
Just post your ideas here on Dinar Chronicles by sending an email with your Ideas and plans to: UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com Then we can all see them.
Your Ideas will be posted for us all to consider and copy if they suite our desires. We are all in this together and frankly, those who are reading this post, ARE THE ONES who will take action on them to help and change the World.
One Who Believes
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-11-16
Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 10-12-16
Humanitarian Project Ideas for October 13, 2016
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 10:17 AM EDT on October 13, 2016
A few projects that can be followed upon rather i intend working if given a chance:
1. A pool of e cars for people to commute to their offices, Schools, colleges, ,,,,,
2. Involving military veterans for managing dairy products. Milk and distribution to societies.
3. Involving military veterans in managing and maintaining the homes for the elders, pensioners
4. Enabling cluster of villages adjoining the cities to bring their farm produce , Vegetables, handicrafts etc in weekly haats(markets) Directly without any middle level handlers.
5. Provisioning and enabling the townfolks with a conservancy manpower and include the residents themselves for Swach Abhiyaan ( Cleanliness drive) Thereby generating employment,
6. provisioning of employment for swach force to clear the railway tracks of the muck and filth surrounding these place
7. Provisionin of the alternate dwelling units for the population that encroached upon the 60 Mtrs no construction zones by the side of railway tracks .