Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

CO-RV Prayer

Divine Creator, father, mother, son as one...If I, my family, relatives, and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives and ancestors in thoughts, words, deeds and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, we ask your forgiveness...Let this cleanse, purify, re-lease , cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies and vibrations and transmute these unwanted energies to pure light....And it is done.

Repeat during 15 minutes, visualizing the RV already manifested in our reality and all humanity rejoicing in peace and abundance:

I’m sorry! Please forgive! I love you! Thank you!


Featured Post

"Die With the Lie" - RV Intel Update - October 23, 2016

Received via email at 12:56 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles This entire world and our entire species has been lied to for 13 mi...

Monday, September 19, 2016

"Those of us who Remain Meek and Faithful" - Guest Post by Eric F

Entry Submitted by Eric F at 11:20 PM EDT on September 19, 2016

I would like first to express my heart regarding the redemption of our world, our hearts and of our souls. I know we are heading towards our New Earth. We are upgrading into higher frequencies every day. In our higher hearts we become human angels and create peace and unconditional love in our realities. The Golden Age of Gaia is real! The Age of Aquarius is real! Heaven on Earth is real! The New Millennium is real! Unfortunately and yet fortunately for us, we have no real clue of how any of this translates into our material world. We have to use metaphors and stories to explain all of this stuff. As this is the only NOW moment, we are constantly figuring out (creating) our realities all of the time. It's tough business especially in the lower dimensional frequencies of old earth. The trap of powerlessness or fear is very easy to fall into.

We are surrounded by a world of fear. It's hard to be the brave warrior and transmute all this fear into love all the time. We know our dream will manifest but we have no script. We have no agenda or any real guidelines or schedule besides following our heart. I've been learning how to do this on my own. And IT IS DIFFICULT! We are taught to focus all of our attention on the outside world growing up so when we start to understand that we were doing it backwards, so many bad habits and misperceptions have already taken over. And yet I still found courage to listen inwardly and found my way here. Nobody told me directly about any RV/GCR or any of this stuff on this website. I found my way here because all I wanted to do was help the world. I learned of this massive plan to reset currencies and put us back into a fair financial system and restore all of the stolen wealth. Before making my way here I knew everything that was wrong with the world. I knew all about the cabal and fiat banking systems and corrupt corporate government, etc. etc. So when I found this plan I was floored. HOLY CANOLA OIL! This is exactly what I've been imaging. It's exactly what the world needs. I started really studying the sources from this website to see if it could actually be true. I discovered all this very specific information about how this GCR would play out. I became so convinced that I even bought myself a 100T Zim Note from Ebay on September 1st.

So all that personal information for what? Well today Fisher gave some very specific information regarding the release of our much anticipated toll free numbers. As I've followed this website for the last couple months, I've become accustomed to having to read between the lines and always discern for myself the truth. But I've learned to trust Fisher and especially Yosef. I've had to follow my heart through all of this and my heart always loves reading those two. Oh and KejRaj! :) It's been a great trial of faith through all of this. I am happy to say tonight I am still holding my faith but I must also be honest and say my heart feels heavy. I found my way here because all I want to do is help the world. I've tried telling my friends and family about all this great news and they all think I'm crazy. But I don't care because I want to help the world. But after the message from Fisher this morning and no results tonight, I find myself feeling a little crazy about all of this. After all, nobody told me any of this information directly. I don't know how it got started. I don't know who these people are. I truly don't understand most of this. I just know our world was being sucked dry, we need hydration, and that whatever the GCR/RV is, it HAS to work. So I am truly grateful for all of you here, Yosef, Fisher, KejRaj, whoever you all are. THANK YOU!

But please for the love of God stop posting information that isn't 100% true. Please stop saying "this weekend", "such and such time", "we're so close", etc. etc. I understand that most people here have been doing this for MUCH MUCH longer than I have but it's unkind to provide such specific information that yields no results. If you don't know for sure, please don't post anything. I've created a good rhythm of patience, faith, and forward vision as I've learned about all of this and moved through my own involvement with it. But days like today really disrupt my flow when I wake up here in Oregon to see that by the end of my day, I'll have this phone number to finally call so I can fulfill my life long dream of helping the world. I spent my day ecstatic. I found myself coming up with all these new ideas, and writing out plans, and counting down the minutes until the time window tonight. When nothing came my heart sank. It's sunk through this process before but tonight really hurt. I had arranged a meeting tomorrow to propose a non-profit idea with some friends (They are the few 4 people that have believed me through all of this). Tonight they asked about the money though and I had to tell them I still haven't received any info and they want to cancel the meeting tomorrow because they're skeptical now and have lost faith. I'm the only one I know personally, besides my wife, who is still trying to hold onto this dream. I want it to happen so bad and I'm strong enough to keep believing and lending my energy force to the complete manifestation of this dream, no matter if it takes another year or ten. I can patiently wait all the way until the finish line but when I read a post saying the finish line is right around the corner, my energy goes up and I want to run a little stronger right at the end. I want to help the world and be prepared when this water does come.

I still believe. I will still support this with all my heart. I dream about it all day and night. I know I will be a world leader and help make the changes I've always wanted to make to prepare our world for complete ascension. IT WILL HAPPEN! But if you don't know for sure exactly when, please don't pretend to. It throws all the energy off. I was enjoying my stroll down the stream. Please keep the hysteria and misinformation down. It's unnecessary. This is an INWARD JOURNEY. The less posts on this site, the better we'll all be. Stop taking our attention to the outside world and if there is nothing completely solid to report, let us stay in our hearts so we can continue to do the real work in bringing this dream forward.

With so much love,

Eric F


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More