Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

CO-RV Prayer

Divine Creator, father, mother, son as one...If I, my family, relatives, and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives and ancestors in thoughts, words, deeds and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, we ask your forgiveness...Let this cleanse, purify, re-lease , cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies and vibrations and transmute these unwanted energies to pure light....And it is done.

Repeat during 15 minutes, visualizing the RV already manifested in our reality and all humanity rejoicing in peace and abundance:

I’m sorry! Please forgive! I love you! Thank you!


Featured Post

"​Walk"​ ​- RV Intension - Tuesday - October 25, 2016

Received via email at 4:42 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles ---------- "​Walk"​ RV Intension Tuesday October 25, 2...

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Dinar Updates Daily Chat Log for Thursday 9/29/16 - Part 7

Dinar Updates Daily Chat Log

Part 7 - No Featured Members

subgirl says to 1bobby(5:03 PM):

what a great idea lol

subgirl says to SRW(5:03 PM):


subgirl says to SRW(5:03 PM):

believe me I am not really on the stove lol

subgirl says to SRW(5:04 PM):

hope you all had a good day today?? I actually did lol

SRW says to subgirl(5:04 PM):

Well, make sure you use mittens around hot appliances!! :D

SRW says to subgirl(5:05 PM):

Our day was just Peachy!! What you been up to Ethel?

(5:05 PM)jfd was kicked out by jfd!

subgirl says to SRW(5:05 PM):

lol my mittens?? lol :D

subgirl says to SRW(5:06 PM):

oh just cleaning teeth lol 8-|(H)

SRW says to subgirl(5:06 PM):


subgirl says to SRW(5:06 PM):

brb again lol

SRW says to 1bobby(5:08 PM):

Caught her!! She does give cavities!! :D

larrykn says to SRW(5:10 PM):

I suggest you never let subby clean your teeth or we will be calling you toothless :D

1bobby says to SRW(5:10 PM):

Gave me a bunch when I was little :) Now I just take em out at night and sandblast em

SRW says to 1bobby(5:10 PM):

News tonight?

1bobby says to SRW(5:11 PM):

not for me

larrykn says to SRW(5:11 PM):

news in the morning , news at noon , news in the evening , what more do you want :D

1bobby says to larrykn(5:11 PM):

You guy's are way too quick for me lol

SRW says to 1bobby(5:11 PM):

Newstime, I thought I saw earlier that there was going to be?

larrykn says to SRW(5:13 PM):

I have not seen anything on today, we have had it the last 2 days I think they need a break :)

(5:13 PM)hutch changed nickname to HUTCH!

1bobby says to SRW(5:13 PM):

That will be next Thursday

SRW says to larrykn(5:13 PM):

Oh lets see here, Um, Well, HOW about an RV!! :D

larrykn says to SRW(5:13 PM):

I'll take that :)

SRW says to larrykn(5:14 PM):

You and me both Larry!!

SRW says to larrykn(5:15 PM):

You are one scarry dude in your pic!! :D

larrykn says to SRW(5:16 PM):

what pic

SRW says to larrykn(5:16 PM):

Bobby, told me to say that!!

larrykn says to SRW(5:16 PM):


larrykn says to SRW(5:17 PM):

just an old man now :D

SRW says to larrykn(5:18 PM):

Well, I know the feeling my man!!

1bobby says to SRW(5:18 PM):


SRW says to larrykn(5:21 PM):

I'm gonna go fix some vittles and try to keep from burning my buns!!

larrykn says to SRW(5:22 PM):

put your mits on :D

subgirl says to SRW(5:24 PM):

you are funny lol

subgirl says to larrykn(5:27 PM):

:D(lol) lol

subgirl says to larrykn(5:28 PM):

there ya go lol so he wont burn his buns lol

larrykn says to subgirl(5:28 PM):

he already did that :D

subgirl says to larrykn(5:28 PM):

lol oh no lol (lol)

subgirl says to larrykn(5:28 PM):

brb lol again lol

larrykn says to subgirl(5:29 PM):

busy girl :D

SRW says to subgirl(5:30 PM):

Subby, I had a water fight with the last dentist aide that cleaned my teeth!! Oh Lord, I thought she was going to get in trouble!! He walked out laughing and made both of us clean the mess up!! True story!!

subgirl says to SRW(5:33 PM):

oh my goodness lol

subgirl says to SRW(5:33 PM):

i can only imagine that one lol :D(lol) that must have been hilarious lol

subgirl says to larrykn(5:34 PM):

:D it seems lol

SRW says to subgirl(5:34 PM):

She used one chairs sprayer and i used mine!! We make a heck of a mess!!

subgirl says to SRW(5:34 PM):

no way lol

subgirl says to SRW(5:34 PM):

so who won ??? lol

SRW says to subgirl(5:35 PM):

Neither, we were both soaked!!

subgirl says to SRW(5:35 PM):

lol oh my goodness lol

subgirl says to SRW(5:35 PM):

:D(lol) that is just too funny lol

subgirl says to SRW(5:35 PM):

so did you ever get your teeth cleaned? lol lol

subgirl says to SRW(5:36 PM):

time to eat, be right back lol

SRW says to subgirl(5:37 PM):

It might have had something to me wearing my scubba mask and snorkel in there?!! The dentist and I scuba dived together and i wore my gear in. Flippers and all!!

SRW says to subgirl(5:40 PM):

There was actually a sign on the wall that said, please remove spurs in dentist chair!! Dang!!

1bobby says to larrykn (privately)(5:45 PM):

could you copy for me? I gotta go pick my sis up

1bobby says to larrykn (privately)(5:45 PM):

or does someone come in at 6

larrykn says to 1bobby (privately)(5:45 PM):

sure just do a copy

1bobby says to larrykn (privately)(5:45 PM):

ok thanks

larrykn says to 1bobby(5:45 PM):

.MOD.larrykn has closed the private chat window!

larrykn says to 1bobby(5:46 PM):

thanks for helping today :)

SRW says to larrykn(5:47 PM):

I thought you were going to take a nap? Can't get away with anything around here!! :D

1bobby says to larrykn(5:48 PM):

Thank you. I'll makle it up to ya. Appreciate ya

larrykn says(5:48 PM):

took that nap now I'm ready to give you a hard time the rest of the night :D

larrykn says(5:48 PM):


SRW says to larrykn(5:49 PM):

I'm a good boy!! Maybe? Na!! :D

Ame146 says(5:49 PM):


larrykn says(5:49 PM):


Ame146 says(5:50 PM):

back 2 my boob tube now

Ame146 says(5:50 PM):

Castle is on

larrykn says(5:51 PM):

I'm watching true Grit

SRW says to Ame146(5:51 PM):

My momma used to do that to me!! Right before the switch came out!!

SRW says to larrykn(5:52 PM):

The real one or the remake? John is the only Rooster Cogburn!!

larrykn says(5:53 PM):

yes its the other one but your right

SRW says to larrykn(5:54 PM):

Tell Subby to be good until I get back!! I got a bone to pick with her!!

larrykn says(5:55 PM):

ok , I'll tell her to put her boots on :)

subgirl says to larrykn(5:55 PM):

hey there let me know when I can give you a break ok? :) I am baaaack now lol

subgirl says to SRW(5:55 PM):

I hear you lol

SRW says to subgirl(5:56 PM):


subgirl says to SRW(5:56 PM):

lol My ears must be burning lol :D

subgirl says to SRW(5:56 PM):

my sound is turned off lol

subgirl says to SRW(5:57 PM):

now try it lol

SRW says to subgirl(5:57 PM):

I heard it! It was LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subgirl says to SRW(5:57 PM):


subgirl says to SRW(5:58 PM):

was it loud lol

larrykn says to subgirl(5:59 PM):

you can have it now if you want just helping 1bobby out he had to go

subgirl says to larrykn(5:59 PM):

ok can you copy one more time?

(6:01 PM).MOD.larrycopier changed nickname to .MOD.larrykn!

larrykn says to subgirl(6:01 PM):

all your :)

(6:01 PM)Be sure to join the Dinar Updates “private” FaceBook Group… (go here and ask to join… then add some Dinar Friends!!)

SRW says to larrykn(6:02 PM):


larrykn says to SRW(6:02 PM):

dinner time :)

Okie Dinar says to subgirl(6:05 PM):

It always works out :) With your help Monday it should be easy :)

subgirl says to Okie Dinar(6:05 PM):

sounds good :) thank you so much for all you do here!!!!!! :)

magnetlady says(6:05 PM):

Hey all good evening

subgirl says to magnetlady(6:06 PM):

hey mags :) GOOD EVENING :)

Okie Dinar says to magnetlady(6:06 PM):

Hi Mags (L)

Ame146 says(6:06 PM):

GN Gang

magnetlady says(6:07 PM):

GN Ame

subgirl says to Ame146(6:07 PM):

hey there AME :) hope you have a great night!!!

magnetlady says(6:07 PM):

Hey there Okie

Ame146 says(6:07 PM):

back at ya'all

magnetlady says(6:07 PM):

Hi subby

subgirl says(6:07 PM):


subgirl says to magnetlady(6:07 PM):

hope you had a good day?

magnetlady says(6:07 PM):

It was OK

magnetlady says(6:07 PM):

Still a bit unnerved. But I'll live

magnetlady says(6:08 PM):

Yes I'm feeling OK. Just a little tired

magnetlady says(6:08 PM):

Stress sometimes does that to me.

subgirl says to magnetlady(6:09 PM):

well you go kick your feet up and rest a while! :)

hutch says(6:09 PM):


Okie Dinar says to magnetlady(6:09 PM):

hope everything is ok!

magnetlady says(6:09 PM):

Nothing really important

subgirl says to hutch(6:09 PM):

Good evening Hutch :)

magnetlady says(6:09 PM):

Thanks for asking

hutch says(6:09 PM):


subgirl says to magnetlady(6:09 PM):

your welcome :)

subgirl says to magnetlady(6:17 PM):

your welcome!!

cricket22 says(6:43 PM):


SRW says(7:08 PM):

I'm back. Okay, so what's the deal with Goldman Sachs saying oil will rise 10 dollars within six months? They going to keep the budget at 42 dollars?

hutch says(7:11 PM):


SRW says to hutch(7:12 PM):

(y) I meant to whisper that to Subby and she made me mess up!! :D

SRW says to hutch(7:13 PM):

Thanks Hutch!!

hutch says to SRW(7:13 PM):


hutch says to SRW(7:13 PM):


subgirl says to hutch(7:13 PM):

I needed you to answer!!!!

SRW says to hutch(7:13 PM):

No, that was my question. Thanks!!

subgirl says to hutch(7:13 PM):

thank you :) lol

magnetlady says(7:13 PM):

I thank you for answering Hutch

hutch says to magnetlady(7:14 PM):


magnetlady says(7:14 PM):

yup. Ill live

magnetlady says(7:14 PM):

eating leftover pizza

hutch says to magnetlady(7:15 PM):


hutch says to magnetlady(7:15 PM):


magnetlady says(7:15 PM):

Iknow thanks friend

SRW says to hutch(7:15 PM):

1-800-HUTCH ? :D

hutch says to SRW(7:15 PM):


subgirl says to hutch(7:16 PM):

:D(lol) lol

jimplants says(7:18 PM):

some one gave them madam woos number

hutch says(7:19 PM):


subgirl says to hutch(7:19 PM):


subgirl says to jimplants(7:19 PM):

lol :D

subgirl says to jimplants(7:19 PM):

wondered what that number was lol

subgirl says to hutch(7:20 PM):

now we know that number lol

jimplants says(7:20 PM):

opps i spilled the secret beans

hutch says to jimplants(7:21 PM):


subgirl says to jimplants(7:21 PM):


hutch says to jimplants(7:30 PM):


jimplants says(7:31 PM):

not a penny under 42.50

hutch says to jimplants(7:31 PM):


subgirl says to jimplants(7:32 PM):


subgirl says to jimplants(7:32 PM):

I like that lol

SRW says to hutch(7:32 PM):

The 20 per or your 1-800 number or both? :D

hutch says(7:33 PM):


SRW says to hutch(7:36 PM):

Never happen and anyone believes that probably bought their dinar at Acme dinar discount!!:D

subgirl says to SRW(7:37 PM):

:D(lol)with wiley Coyote lol

Continue to Part 8
 | Link to Part 1


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More