Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

1-800#'s and Instructions for Currency Redemption/Exchange

This is where the 800 numbers and instructions for currency redemption (US) and currency exchange (international) will be posted. This part of the page will remain until the "TETELESTAI" email has been distributed to us. Thank you.

Guest Posting Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post. If you wish to speak your mind and write a post/article about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- No foul language
- No bashing of others
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (Optional, if there is no name at the end of your entry I will post it as "anonymous")

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

VERITAS Q&A for December 4, 2016

Received via email by VERITAS at 11:05 PM EST. ~ Dinar Chronicles THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. CONSULT A LICENSED P...

Saturday, August 20, 2016

"My Very Last Letter" - Intel Message from S3A Beny

Stage3Alpha


ARE YOU READY TO PANIC? HOLD YOUR HORSES. WE ARE NOT QUITE THERE YET!!!

Posted by Beny

-----------

WE ARE ABOUT TO FACE THE BIGGEST CHANGE IN THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM SINCE BEEN KNOWN IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME WHY I AM NOT GIVING YOU DETAILS. I HAVE BEEN TOLD NOT TO REVEAL MORE THAN WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

PLEASE WATCH FOR OUR NEXT WINDOW!!! AUGUST 21 AND 22ND.

AM I SAYING RV IS HAPPENING IN THOSE 2 DATES? NO I AM NOT!!! I AM ONLY GIVING YOU THE POTENTIAL DATES THAT MY PRIVATE SOURCES ARE GIVING ME. (HINT)

IRAQ SHOWS NO AMNESTY, THAT AMNESTY WAS RECENTLY DELAYED. IRAQ SHOWS NO FULL IMPLEMENTED NEW CABINET. IRAQ SHOWS NO SIGN OF MOSUL BEING LIBERATED!!!

WE KNOW MOSUL IS BEEN LIBERATED ALREADY FOR 2 MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS ALREADY! SO WHY THEY WON'T ANNOUNCE IT? IRAQ SHOWS NO SIGN OF ACTIVATING THE PRIVATE SECTOR WITHIN IRAQ. IRAQ JUST ANNOUNCED THE NEW BUDGET OF 2017 FOR IRAQ? WHY?

THE YEAR IS NOT OVER, WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?

HINT, HINT, HINT

THIS PROVES, ONCE AND FOR ALL, WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL THIS TIME‼!

THE ELITES DON'T CARE ABOUT PRESIDENTS, PRIME MINISTERS, OR TERRORIST ATTACKS. THEY WILL BRING THE VALUE OF THE DINAR ONLY WHEN THEY HAVE DECIDED TO DO SO. SIMPLE AS THAT!!

SO WHEN IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN? BEFORE 2017?

YES, 2016 IS THE YEAR OF RV AND GCR

HOW CLOSE ARE WE?

THIS WEEK I GOT A CALL FROM A VERY WELL KNOWN BANK IN LOS ANGELES. THIS IS ALL I CAN TELL YOU.

SORRY I CAN'T DISCLOSE MORE INFO.

WHAT DO THE BANKERS KNOW THAT WE DON'T? TRUST ME - THEY KNOW MORE THAN ANY GURU OUT THERE. LOL.

WE HAVE NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE, AND SO NEAR, TO END OUR WAITING. YOU REALLY GOT NO IDEA HOW CLOSE!!! LOL

SO LIFT YOUR SPIRITS UP, AND SAY HALLELUJAH. BECAUSE WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE OUR BLESSING.

CAN THEY STILL DELAY THIS RV? YES THEY CAN....BUT THEY CAN'T DRAG IT TO 2017.

2016 IS THE YEAR OF IRAQ LIFTING THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY

2016 IS THE YEAR THAN MORE THAN 13 COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD WILL CHANGE THEIR CURRENCY VALUE TOO.

ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT GIVING YOU DETAILS...

I HAD SO MUCH INFO, BUT AT THE LAST MINUTE I WAS TOLD TO JUST GIVE YOU THIS INFO...

SORRY!!!! I AM NOT TRYING TO RUIN YOUR DAY OR BRING YOU FALSE INFORMATION. I AM PROBABLY THE ONLY GURU OUT THERE WHO NEVER HAS SOLD YOU ANYTHING, AND TRUST ME I AM INVOLVED IN A VERY EXCELLENT BUSINESS THAT CAN POTENTIALLY MAKE YOU RICH. BUT I HAVE NEVER SOLD YOU ANYTHING AT ALL. NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.

IT IS ESTIMATED THAT I HAVE OVER 25,000 DIRECT FOLLOWERS AROUND THE NET. IT'S NOTHING COMPARED WHAT OTHER GURUS HAVE... BUT AGAIN… I AM NOT HERE FOR RECOGNITION OR FAME. I AM NOT HERE FOR ANYBODY'S APPROVAL. I WAS ASKED TO BRING YOU INTEL - WHAT EVER I GET IN MY KNOWLEDGE AND WITHOUT ANY INTEREST. AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING.

THIS MAY BE THE REASON WHY MANY GURUS ATTACK ME. THIS MAY BE THE REASON WHY I AM SO HATED. JUST IN CASE THIS IS MY LAST LETTER, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BLESSED ME WITH THEIR BEAUTIFUL EMAILS. THANKS TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THAT SHARE THEIR DREAMS AND STRUGGLES WITH ME.

I LOVE YOU ALL. TRUST ME - YOUR LETTERS HAD MADE ME CRY.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY I KEPT COMING BACK. BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE EXPECTING THIS EVENT ARE GOOD PEOPLE. THIS IS THE REASON WHY I HAD PUT MY OWN INTEREST ASIDE AND BRING YOU THE INFORMATION I GET EXCLUSIVELY. ONCE AGAIN. I PRAY THAT THIS IS MY VERY LAST LETTER.

TRUST ME PEOPLE - THE RV WILL HAPPEN LIKE A BIG SURPRISE. THERE WILL BE A PANIC SO BIG AND SO TERRIBLY WRONG, THAT MANY PEOPLE WILL DIE ON THE WAY TO THE BANK, MANY WILL COMMIT SUICIDE FOR NOT BELIEVING IN THIS EVENT. MANY WILL GO CRAZY IN THE STREETS.... I KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN!! BECAUSE I DREAMED IT ALREADY MANY TIMES... THIS IS THE REASON WHY I KEPT TELLING YOU... DON'T PANIC, DON'T FALL FOR CHAOS ALL THE TIME.

KEEP THE FAITH STRONG

KEEP IT REAL.

CAN I HAVE AN HALLELUJAH!!!?

THE END OF OUR JOURNEY IS NEAR.. VERY NEAR... (HINT)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

PS: PLEASE REMEMBER!! I HAD SAID IT ALL THE TIME? WE KNOW WE DID NOT GET THE RV IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS YEAR. THEY ARE PROBABLY DRAGGING IT TO THE END OF THIS YEAR, I SAID IT BEFORE, AND SO FAR ALL THE INTEL THEY TOLD ME HAS COME TRUE 100% .... BUT SINCE THE KHAZARIANS ARE ALREADY IN CONTROL, WE NEVER KNOW WHEN IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. THE ONLY THING WE KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT IT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THIS YEAR IS OVER.

------------

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More